Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuvsJonasQuinn
    Hi, I'm new.

I love Jonas and Corin. Lots of yummy pictures in this thread. I loved season 6 with Jonas. I wish they'd bring him back to the show and the team - SG-1 could easily be a five person team. He could help them fight the bad guys. Jonas Rules!

(I hope my signature is okay because of the link.)
    Welcome LJQ! I told you this thread was going strong and had lots of pics. I am glad you decided to join us.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      I don't get a clone?? <sob> I feel so left out. I need one - he and my Jack clone can keep each other company while I'm at work! (Planning for our "off" time, of course.)

BUC! FORGIVE ME!

My brain was thunked silly and I neglected to post yours. OOPS!

Here you go....and they're getting along already...isn't that sweet?

Comment

Hi, I'm new.

I love Jonas and Corin. Lots of yummy pictures in this thread. I loved season 6 with Jonas. I wish they'd bring him back to the show and the team - SG-1 could easily be a five person team. He could help them fight the bad guys. Jonas Rules!

Welcome!

How about a clone in blue? Will that work?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Mwa ha ha! I'm ready, lets go. Your so sweet! That would be alot of fun! You could show me the ropes in NYC. I have never been to NYC. I have friends in LasVegas, Idaho, Oregon, and I have been to California many times. I always end up in the West. Maybe if they have another convention with Corin in the states or even Canada we can meet up and make mischief. Mwa ha ha!
          Actually I pretty sure if I met him I would be lucky just to get "Uh, hi" out before blushing and passing out. I actually am a very shy person.
          You should definitely come to NYC. I LOVE the city, and would love sharing it with others. One of these days, when I can get away, I'd love to take a cross-country road trip in the USA. It's such a gorgeous country with so many different things.

Don't worry about the shyness. I'm good w/ getting shy people to stalk their prey. Ha-ha. My shy sister has had a crush on this Bollywood actor since she was 11 yrs old. It's the 1st guy she really crushed on. He was visiting in NYC, & I dragged her to an appearance he was doing. Then I found a way to get through the screaming fans and have her get an autograph from him, while she held his hand. I am mistress of mischief.

Next time there's an East Coast convention, you are more than welcomed to come and we can create all sorts of non-PG mayhem.

Jonas: Oh, no!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! You are so generous! I promise I will put him to good use. Now, lets all meet up at a convention with our clones. That would be very interesting. I don't think we would have a problem spotting each other that way.
            I don't know. They might be kidnapped by the other thunkers. I don't think we should risk it until our Jonas cloning factory is fully operational. Cuz let's face it. EVERY girl should have her very own Jonas clone.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
              I don't know. They might be kidnapped by the other thunkers. I don't think we should risk it until our Jonas cloning factory is fully operational. Cuz let's face it. EVERY girl should have her very own Jonas clone.

Good point!

Comment

Hi, I'm new.

Welcome! We love Jonas thunkers, a.k.a women who will help us kidnap Corin during the next convention. Your sig looks great. I keep re-watching the 6th season to see our babelicious hunk. Join us in the mayhem...er..celebration. Great to have you aboard.

Tip: Admiral has the best Jonas pics. Anya & I get in the most trouble w/ the PG-paddle for our non-PG behavior w/ Jonas, and Janna has the best stories of Corin.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                        Congrats to Janna and Anya for passing 100 posts!

Let's party!

Congrats indeed! Let's get together in a secure place w/ our clones, safe from other thunkers' kidnapping thoughts, and share w/ each other how we like to use...er...behave with our clones. (insert non-PG descriptions here and practice w/ clone.)

Comment

Congrats, Admiral Q on 950 posts! You have the best Jonas pics and you are so generous in sharing clones! Great to have you here among the thunkers.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                            Congrats, Admiral Q on 950 posts! You have the best Jonas pics and you are so generous in sharing clones! Great to have you here among the thunkers.
                            Thanks!

Comment

Hi, I'm new.

Welcome!

The more the merrier!
                              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                              The Strongest Will Survive!
                              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X