Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Ooh, those are some rather yummy pics

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Ooh, those are some rather yummy pics
        It's just a big ball of yum in here

On a side note, my bus is finally running again after the massive snow storm, so it looks like I'm actually going to have to get back to work tomorrow!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
          It's just a big ball of yum in here

On a side note, my bus is finally running again after the massive snow storm, so it looks like I'm actually going to have to get back to work tomorrow!

Corin Nemec- great blob of pr0n (me), big ball of yum (Sunnie)

I mean, does this thread mess with our heads, or do our messed-up heads muck about with the thread? Or is it all inconsquential in face of the pr0n/yumminess? I'm going with the latter myself. Its more fun that way
          sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post

I mean, does this thread mess with our heads, or do our messed-up heads muck about with the thread? Or is it all inconsquential in face of the pr0n/yumminess? I'm going with the latter myself. Its more fun that way
            I think it's generally inconsequential in but in the grand scheme of things all that matters is that we now know THE EQUATION of happiness......

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
              [B][COLOR="Red"]I think it's generally inconsequential in but in the grand scheme of things all that matters is that we now know THE EQUATION of happiness......
              We know the equation, but we have yet to see it fulfilled. Unless you count Mansquito, but that was only for about a minute of screen time...and if possible (and not asking too much) I'd like the half-naked with a side of ironically bad SciFi movie next time, as opposed to plain awful, please
              sigpic

Comment

Merged together into a great ball of prum.
                All of the above.

OT:
                I should really learn to stop typing long posts no one in their right mind will read.
                And I could have gone on...

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post

All of the above.

OT:
                  I should really learn to stop typing long posts no one in their right mind will read.
                  Oh,

I've been doing a lot of that on this thread in the last couple of days. Blame it on the prum, I suppose
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh,

I've been doing a lot of that on this thread in the last couple of days. Blame it on the prum, I suppose
                    It's hard to avoid sometimes. The hows and whys of the WGA strike are fascinating, but most people don't actually want to have in depth discussions. I'm just geeky weird.

It'd be cool to be a full time writer.

Anyway, back to the prum.

Comment

I was kinda referring to the ing mainly, but as I've also been writing ridiculously long posts in other places its still relevant. Especially as I didn't mention that I'd been writing really long posts recently in order to stop the post from being just that tad too long...

Ah, good old prum. My life would be so much more profitable without it, but considerably less fun. And would involve less procrastination as well, because surely that's a bad thing ?
                      sigpic

Comment

I was kinda referring to the ing mainly, but as I've also been writing ridiculously long posts in other places its still relevant. Especially as I didn't mention that I'd been writing really long posts recently in order to stop the post from being just that tad too long...

Ah, good old prum. My life would be so much more profitable without it, but considerably less fun. And would involve less procrastination as well, because surely that's a bad thing ?
                        I'm obviously still in long talky mode. Ignore me, and look at the pictures of prum instead.

Comment

Nape, arm, tee, back, undies and jeans prum. Oh my
                          sigpic

Comment

And some neck prum to go with it.

Comment

And some neck prum to go with it.

sigpic

Comment

We know the equation, but we have yet to see it fulfilled. Unless you count Mansquito, but that was only for about a minute of screen time...and if possible (and not asking too much) I'd like the half-naked with a side of ironically bad SciFi movie next time, as opposed to plain awful, please
                                Ya, maybe after he sees the equation, I should tell him we'd like to see it in action in a really bad SciFi movie....

OT: Speaking of really bad movies, I watched John Barrowman in Shark Attack 3: Megolodon yesterday... SUCH a bad movie!!!

All of the above.

OT:
                                ooooh.. I like "great ball of prum"!!! And trust me when I say that I ALWAYS read your posts Smurf!
                                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X