No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hated it when Jonas became a regular member of SG1. I thought losing Daniel was huge!, but I gotta say after re-watching season 6 on DVD, he started to grow on me alot!. He was a good fit to the show (not as good as Daniel) but adequate. I would have loved to seen him stay on as the fifth member of SG1.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
      I hated it when Jonas became a regular member of SG1. I thought losing Daniel was huge!, but I gotta say after re-watching season 6 on DVD, he started to grow on me alot!. He was a good fit to the show (not as good as Daniel) but adequate. I would have loved to seen him stay on as the fifth member of SG1.
      So do many others but sadly shanks came back kicking Jonas of the team and well him comeing back know wouldnt work because of Browder

Comment

When i saw the second epi in season 7 when Jonas said Goodbye, i actually criried . i miss him! I like it that he allway smile and his good heart, he's funny and he's good-looking also

Comment

I, too, wish Jonas could of stayed on as the fifth member of SG-1, & wouldn't mind seeing him come back for an episode or two of Season 9 of SG-1; although I think his storyline has been pretty much tied up, as the producers seem to write story arches for SG-1 in lots of threes (the Tollan story arch, etc).

It would be interesting to see how things have changed, both on Langara & in Joans' life personally, since we last saw him, & what he would think of the new, 're-vamped' SGC, & of Col. Mitchell; let alone how he would work with him?

I also wonder what he'd think of Jack & sam's relationship now they are finally together? In terms of short-lived characters, he is definately one of my favourites.

On another note, Jonas needs a series of his own!!

Comment

Aw, I appreciate Jonas very very much, I still think TPTB have made a huge mistake not keeping him on, even when Daniel returned they could have still occasionally had Jonas on. O.K maybe not fair to Corin, actor has to eat right, but even 3-4 eps would have been a good idea instead they have made it near impossible to have him come back. I miss him.

Comment

funny site
              http://corinnemec.4t.com/maino.htm

Comment

How cute! Thanks!

Okay, so I'm late to the show, and don't have time to scan all the pages. Has Mansquito been chatted to death yet?

Comment

sign!!!!
                  http://www.jonasquinn.com/signthepetition.htm

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                    I have done it, and that is that!

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                      But, the main one has to be Prophecy. And the result was Jack calling Jonas "son" in Full Circle.

He did? When??????
                      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                      The Strongest Will Survive!
                      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

I signed it a couple of weeks back.
                        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                        The Strongest Will Survive!
                        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally Posted by Lys

But, the main one has to be Prophecy. And the result was Jack calling Jonas "son" in Full Circle.

He did? When??????
                          In the pyramid, after the "as friends going to a wedding" scene, Jack comes towards Jonas who's trying to translate what's written on the walls :

Jack :" How you doing there, son ? We don't have all day."
                          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

That was a subtle character transition whether intentional or not, I'm not sure. Jonas was definitely accepted by Jack, who was definitely starting to sound more Hammond-ish. I think that in a way Jonas brought out the paternal instinct of Jack more than Daniel ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              That was a subtle character transition whether intentional or not, I'm not sure. Jonas was definitely accepted by Jack, who was definitely starting to sound more Hammond-ish. I think that in a way Jonas brought out the paternal instinct of Jack more than Daniel ever did.
                              Exactly what I thought. I had also this strange idea that Jack was reluctant to socialize with Jonas because he brought back memories of who Charlie could have been had he lived and grown up. In the few flashbacks where Charlie appreared, he seemed to be happy, energetic and curious, all character traits shared with Jonas. That had to be painful for Jack.
                              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I can see that. One of my favorite Jack/Jonas moments was when he trained him on the P-90 when on the way to meet the human form replicators. That was very cool.

Maybe the 'seeing Charlie in Jonas' thing was why he never asked Jonas to go fishing. I'm sure he could have gotten permission toward the end of the season if he'd really wanted to.

Comment

Working...
                                X