• Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning thunkers
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      I had to re-read taht story... (actually just the second psrt... lol...) and this section made me literally lol again...
      Dirty thing, you

"Er, pot calling kettle black?" Shut up, brain!" Ahem

My favourite parts are probably the opening when all these things keep happening to them because people are upset at them for not having kept Jonas on the team, to the extent that the Ancients seem to be getting in on the act, when Daniel gets concussion because something "mysteriously jumped off the shelf and clocked him on the head". Great image That and the line about "dropping a naked Kelownan" on him as a Goa'uld weapon. Of course, us thunkers have been aware of this last point for quite some time, and intend to use it to our full advantage when we instigate the clone invasion
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Hey there!

I hope I'm not repeating someone else's post here......this is a drive by posting so I don't have time right at the moment to catch up in the thread....but it looks like Tuesday night they are repeating Corin's NCIS episode.

Hope y'all are well. RL is killing me what with the holidays and everything in the house breaking at once.....latest victim, the refrigerator.

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
          Hey there!

I hope I'm not repeating someone else's post here......this is a drive by posting so I don't have time right at the moment to catch up in the thread....but it looks like Tuesday night they are repeating Corin's NCIS episode.

Hope y'all are well. RL is killing me what with the holidays and everything in the house breaking at once.....latest victim, the refrigerator.

IHS
          Nope, no-one else had caught that one. U.S. fans, take note

RL doesn't sound too great. Pop in when you can though, 'kay? Nice to see people
          sigpic

Comment

I had to re-read taht story... (actually just the second psrt... lol...) and this section made me literally lol again...

Spoiler:
            “It was never like that in my dreams. That was…”

“Intense?” I grin stupidly up at the dark ceiling and mentally pat myself on the back in congratulation. Oh yeah, you’ve still got it, O’Neill.

“Scary.” The grin falls off my face at the hesitant word and my hands still on his skin. “I’ve never been so overwhelmed before.”

Way to make me feel like a dirty old man, Jonas.
            Wow... I just re-read my post.. you'd almost think I was tired or something!

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
            Dirty thing, you

"Er, pot calling kettle black?" Shut up, brain!" Ahem

My favourite parts are probably the opening when all these things keep happening to them because people are upset at them for not having kept Jonas on the team, to the extent that the Ancients seem to be getting in on the act, when Daniel gets concussion because something "mysteriously jumped off the shelf and clocked him on the head". Great image That and the line about "dropping a naked Kelownan" on him as a Goa'uld weapon. Of course, us thunkers have been aware of this last point for quite some time, and intend to use it to our full advantage when we instigate the clone invasion
            Yes, do the clones know of that plot? I think it will help greatly with the world domination plans!

Hey there!

IHS
            oooh ouch.. that's no good! Hope things start turning around for you!

What station is the NCIS epi on? I haven't seen it yet and wouldn't mind.. we get some of your channels up here....
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Also, Smurf, on the Jonas Comm, you rec'd a fic called 'Bring Him Home, Colonel'... I'd just like to say THANK YOU... nice fic!
              I love that fic, it's awesome. And it mentions (mmm) Thor!
              Hey there!

IHS
              Oh dear, electronics, and their sympathetic self-annilation. Hope they stop for you soon.

What station is the NCIS epi on? I haven't seen it yet and wouldn't mind.. we get some of your channels up here....
              It's on CBS at 8pm, Tuesday.

Comment

Hello thunkers!

Here are some Jonas CHRISTMAS SMILIES I made today. If you like, feel free to snurch.

sample

More here. Enjoy.
                "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                  Hello thunkers!

Here are some Jonas CHRISTMAS SMILIES I made today. If you like, feel free to snurch.

sample

More here. Enjoy.
                  Awesome. Snurched, my dear
                  sigpic

Comment

It's been raining all day today, and it put me in mind...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wet is good... and hot. *fans herself*
                          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                              Hello thunkers!

sample

More here. Enjoy.
                              Nice job zuz!

For today's theme.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                                Nice job zuz!

For today's theme.

*Looks around in a shifty manner*

*Ruffles hair with towel*

Well, our official Ruffler doesn't appear to be currently present...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X