Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rsAQOcap39.jpg
    And you, my dear, are incredibly cute. That's a good thing. I like cute. *winks*
    *blushes* Aw you're so sweet! *huggles* And comfy!
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
      Nice to read in this post that he's eating - his weight being so low was scaring me the last month or two. But as long as he's getting the nutrition he needs, that's what counts.

He's not as hot as Jonas, but he's a nice guy, and that's the most important part. <g>
      Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      Nice catch, smurf. Lucky, lucky people. And because it was so small, 45 minute breakfast. For $20, which comparitively just shows how the bigger ones are often just money-making machines

Crikey, he sounds like me with the whole metabolism thing. I'm not very big (and I keep losing weight because I've been rushing around like a loony, s people go out with me probably thinking that I must be the sort who nibbles on lettuce leaves, only to find that I will demolish my meal oh, and everyone elses I suspected that he might be naturally be that skinny as he was really slender as a teen and in his twenties (he seems to share my family's 'beanpole till you're forty' gene) but good to have confirmation that the boy is like that but still eats like a horse

Go us! We can do it in the next couple of days. We need addy with the multi-pic posting, combined with possibly a series of our patented silly, inneundo-laden posts that go on until the wee hours, a la the bouncing pennies experiment incident...
      Someone reported on one of the Dragon Con panels where one of the questions was what did you have for breakfast. MS said coffee (black like his men ), Pierre Bernard said a banana, and Corin proceeded to describe a huge Southern breakfast.

Woo, 30,000 posts! Well done everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        *blushes* Aw you're so sweet! *huggles* And comfy!

Oops...you fell on the floor there.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Morgania. *blows kisses*

Comment

Happy Birthday, Morgania!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sAQOcap159.jpg
              Oops...you fell on the floor there.
              Heheee! No worries I'm quite used to falling.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Argh! I've been neglecting poor Corin! Tucker is mad at me... Stupid university with it's pesky lectures always getting in the way...
                *Pokes university lecturers with Stick of Doom* Can't you see that she's got better things to do? Huh?

res, did you still need a Jonas clone or have you found one? I had a replicant made by accident. He could be your clone if you like.
                I have my own clone, but an extra one would not go unappreciated I was feeling so down that I was hoping for a, um, real one *cough*

Oh god he looks good in black! YUM!
                He looks great in black, but then again he looks good in everything.

Except fright wigs.

And red silk kimonos.

And cheap brown suits.

And suspenders.

And rainbow-coloured shirts decorated with sequin-type things.

In fact, we're decided that in many cases it might have been better if he'd been at least partially minus the clothes- purely from a fashion perspective, of course...

And those are all things Corin has worn for roles. I didn't make them up

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                Someone reported on one of the Dragon Con panels where one of the questions was what did you have for breakfast. MS said coffee (black like his men ), Pierre Bernard said a banana, and Corin proceeded to describe a huge Southern breakfast.

Woo, 30,000 posts! Well done everyone!
                30,000! Shout out to Addy (and also Salamas) who managed a couple of pages between them today! Excellent work, thunkers!

Between that and the smoking, it's a miracle that he's not only that slim but that he hasn't had a heart attack

I saw that MS clip yesterday, actually (was linking my friend to the CJ and 'furries' clip). 'Twas most amusing But didn't hear Corin on there. Shame.
                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

It's Morgiana's birthday? Ooh.

Happy Birthday!

sigpic

Comment

Hey, res.

Comment

Hello.

I have one word that sums up most of my day: urgh
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello.

That doesn't sound very good. *kisses*

Comment

I won't bore people with the details now. Let's just say that the evil of yesterday is being continued and probably will continue until the end of the week. Just to spite me

Off to feed Frodo (and myself). Laters
                          sigpic

Comment

He looks great in black, but then again he looks good in everything.

Except fright wigs.

And red silk kimonos.

And cheap brown suits.

And suspenders.

And rainbow-coloured shirts decorated with sequin-type things.

In fact, we're decided that in many cases it might have been better if he'd been at least partially minus the clothes- purely from a fashion perspective, of course...

And those are all things Corin has worn for roles. I didn't make them up
                            Seriously? Suspenders? I need to see that!

30,000! Shout out to Addy (and also Salamas) who managed a couple of pages between them today! Excellent work, thunkers!

Between that and the smoking, it's a miracle that he's not only that slim but that he hasn't had a heart attack

I saw that MS clip yesterday, actually (was linking my friend to the CJ and 'furries' clip). 'Twas most amusing But didn't hear Corin on there. Shame.
                            *blinks* Wait Corin smokes? Why do all the cute ones smoke?!

Hello.

*huggles* Aw Mondays are always bad. Garfield was one wise cat.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Later, res! *blows another kiss*

Comment

Seriously? Suspenders? I need to see that!

*blinks* Wait Corin smokes? Why do all the cute ones smoke?!

*huggles* Aw Mondays are always bad. Garfield was one wise cat.
                                It's called Brother's Keeper. I may post some pics, in spoilers in deference to those of a more delicate constitution

Yep, he smokes

It's just been busy and annoying, and things still aren't sorted- oh, and I'm feeling really confused at the Greek already. And there's the whole debit card crisis from yesterday as well...oy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X