X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Moi aussi!

*is cheesing because she just saw John Barrowman drop his trousers on tv*

That is an image I will NEVER forget Plus, I will never, ever be able to watch ET in the same way ever again.
    Friday Night Project, I take it? Didn't see it and I'm slightly regretting it for once...

And why were you still on t'internet at two a.m, missy?
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      Friday Night Project, I take it? Didn't see it and I'm slightly regretting it for once...
      Oh yes, FNP it was. *is still grinning* Apparently he showed a lot more than they aired... It's repeated tomorrow on E4 if you have it res (And I'm willing to bet it's on YouTube somewhere)

And why were you still on t'internet at two a.m, missy?
      To spite my mother. *evil laugh*
      You know, you sound a lot like her when you say things like that...

Comment

Oh yes, FNP it was. *is still grinning* Apparently he showed a lot more than they aired... It's repeated tomorrow on E4 if you have it res (And I'm willing to bet it's on YouTube somewhere)

To spite my mother. *evil laugh*
        You know, you sound a lot like her when you say things like that...
        I avoid E4 in the summer (Big Brother wall-to-wall, and I particularly can't bear to see any of it this year) but I shall check the schedules. Not like I'll be going out or anything

That was the intention That and my having to act like mum sometimes for a lot of my friends just to get them to do the most basic things...like call someone, or not leave me waiting for forty+ minutes somewhere ever again
        sigpic

Comment

I avoid E4 in the summer (Big Brother wall-to-wall, and I particularly can't bear to see any of it this year) but I shall check the schedules. Not like I'll be going out or anything
          Ugh, I HATE BB. They completely made fun of it on FNP. Although watching JB dressed up as a woman was rather disturbing...

That was the intention That and my having to act like mum sometimes for a lot of my friends just to get them to do the most basic things...like call someone, or not leave me waiting for forty+ minutes somewhere ever again
          Trust me, you do not want to sound like my mother...

They got David Tennant to ask JB a question. I nearly fell off my seat laughing.
          Spoiler:
          David asked John out of him, Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins who he would rather marry, throw off a cliff or, er...copulate with. (That's an acceptable term for it, right?)
          John said he would have to marry Alan because he'd keep a clean house, throw Justin off a cliff because "he has bigger hair than I do" and he would..you know what...with David because his nickname is "David Ten-Inch".

Just for a bit of on-topic

Comment

Ugh, I HATE BB. They completely made fun of it on FNP. Although watching JB dressed up as a woman was rather disturbing...

Trust me, you do not want to sound like my mother...

They got David Tennant to ask JB a question. I nearly fell off my seat laughing.
            Spoiler:
            David asked John out of him, Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins who he would rather marry, throw off a cliff or, er...copulate with. (That's an acceptable term for it, right?)
            John said he would have to marry Alan because he'd keep a clean house, throw Justin off a cliff because "he has bigger hair than I do" and he would..you know what...with David because his nickname is "David Ten-Inch".

Just for a bit of on-topic

Cute on-topic. Polo shirt and all

I'm naturally mildly responsible and mature in comparision to most 21 year olds, I'm afraid. So dull

BB is just...urgh. I avoid it like I would a mutant strain of bubonic plague. And yet the people who watch it will think the shows we like are stupid and unrealistic. Er...

It had David Tennant as well? Excellent. And I must say I would go with the same choices JB made Some men just aren't supposed to go in drag ever. Its not pretty. CN sometimes falls into this category (despite having great legs)
            sigpic

Comment

BB is just...urgh. I avoid it like I would a mutant strain of bubonic plague. And yet the people who watch it will think the shows we like are stupid and unrealistic. Er...
              Exactly. I tuned in to 10 minutes of the first series. I never tuned in again.

It had David Tennant as well? Excellent. And I must say I would go with the same choices JB made
              OT
              Spoiler:
              Justin was so affronted when JB said he was going to cliff him "don't cliff me John, PLEASE don't cliff me!", "sorry Justin, I gotta cliff you" that he said "if it makes you feel better Justin, I'd 'copulate with you' *before* I cliffed you". (The word he actually used has four letters, starts with 'sh' and ends in 'g' but you get the picture. Actually, I don't think I want to get the picture...)
              Justin's face lit up after that, it was so funny.

Some men just aren't supposed to go in drag ever. Its not pretty. CN sometimes falls into this category (despite having great legs)
              Completely agree. DT went in drag on another FNP show. That was not a good look...

Comment

morning thunkers
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Moi aussi!

*is cheesing because she just saw John Barrowman drop his trousers on tv*

That is an image I will NEVER forget Plus, I will never, ever be able to watch ET in the same way ever again.

I laughed so hard after seeing that programme . Here in the State's this programme wouldn't be shown, except on late night, on cable.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                      I laughed so hard after seeing that programme . Here in the State's this programme wouldn't be shown, except on late night, on cable.
                      Oh, I can't wait until you guys get Torchwood...*rubs hands together gleefully*

Comment

Oh, I can't wait until you guys get Torchwood...*rubs hands together gleefully*
                        Sex Welsh Aliens Sex Welsh Alien devices

All they need to know
                        sigpic

Comment

And Captain Jack!
                          sigpic

Comment

And Captain Jack!
                            *drools*

Comment

Hey dudes!

Comment

I posted up a link to the Bull Run trailer the other day, but there's more on youtube.

Link - most of this is not PG, so the young should step away from the computer
                                Clips with CN in are 2, 3, 6 & 8.
                                I recommend clip 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X