Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    [
    These? They're from the SG ep Nightwalkers.
    Okay, I have to watch that episode again. I can't beleive that I didn't recognise them... I guess I just blaime it on the cold I have (well, I can't think of a better escuse )

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn Calaelen
      Morgania: Book shops are wonderful... I tend to avoid them though, to try and not spend all my money. Are you a LotRs fan (as you mentioned hobbits)?
      Those darn book shops were happy to take most of my vacation money. I did visit a fair share of used stores though, so saved some too.

I've been an LOTR fan since I was a teenager (which really wasnt that long ago). I love both the books and movie (have them in few different additions too). Besides Elves, Hobbits are my favourite Middle-Earth race. Oh, and Ents. For a while after seeing FOTR, I wanted my own Hobbit hole. Still do kinda.

Oh, now look what you started. *sigh*
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
        Those darn book shops were happy to take most of my vacation money. I did visit a fair share of used stores though, so saved some too.
        Used books stores are good, but I still seem to spend too much money (well, that it partly due to not having a lot of money to start with at the moment).

[QUOTE]I've been an LOTR fan since I was a teenager (which really wasnt that long ago). I love both the books and movie (have them in few different additions too). Besides Elves, Hobbits are my favourite Middle-Earth race. Oh, and Ents. For a while after seeing FOTR, I wanted my own Hobbit hole. Still do kinda.
        /QUOTE]

I've been a fan for some years now, although I am now less involved in the fandom, but was really involved for time... The Elves are interesting, although I find the less so, not sure why, really though. However, I spend far too much time considering the history, culture etc of Gondor and Arnor...

However, I suppose this is getting off topic so I should stop, as I can't even put in pictures of Jonas to make it nearer topic...

For some reason the second quote tag is not working and I have no idea why...
        Last edited by Jenn Calaelen; 13 September 2006, 11:48 AM. Reason: Quote tags hate me.

Comment

Nice to see anothe LOTR fan here. Theres actually a thread someplace, I forget where. Back to topic... how many of the season six episodes have you seen?

Btw, all my Jonas pics are borrowed.

sigpic

Comment

Nice to see anothe LOTR fan here. Theres actually a thread someplace, I forget where. Back to topic... how many of the season six episodes have you seen?

Btw, all my Jonas pics are borrowed.
            I think I saw a thread in Other Sci fi/fantasy (or whatever the section is called) but didn't post to it because it seemed to be a film discussion only...

I've seen all of season 6 at least twice - which is why I was suprised not to recognise the pictures...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn Calaelen
                I think I saw a thread in Other Sci fi/fantasy (or whatever the section is called) but didn't post to it because it seemed to be a film discussion only...

I've seen all of season 6 at least twice - which is why I was suprised not to recognise the pictures...
                Oh, thats where it was. It's both, I think. I've seen all of season 6 many times, owning the DVD set helps. My favourite episodes are Cure, Nightwalkers, and Descent. And Full Circle.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, thats where it was. It's both, I think. I've seen all of season 6 many times, owning the DVD set helps. My favourite episodes are Cure, Nightwalkers, and Descent. And Full Circle.
                  I would have seen it more times, but my boyfriend doesn't like me watching all the time (he thinks I'm too obsessed with Jonas)... so I usually see it only when we go through the whole set we've got... which we have done twice since getting the season 6 box set. Otherwise I sometimes see watch episodes when he is not here...

I like most of the episodes, but Redemption, Descent, Frozen, Forsaken, Cure and Smoke & Mirrors are ones that I really like... but I have problems choosing favourites. I like most of the episodes. I think that Season 6 has more episodes that I like than most of the others, but I get confused about some episodes and where they come... season 6 is more memorable because of Jonas being there.

Comment

It is hard to pick favourites from that season. Mainly, I like Cure alot. It has suspence, intrigue, and mystery.

Oh, and more reasons I like that episode alot..

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                      I noticed that too. I think that is five. Too bad we didn't actually get a good look at it.

I'm guessing it might be his son's name, because I think he has his wife's and daughter's names tattooed on him.

I wonder if they used stunt doubles for some of the wrestling scenes. The poor stunt guy probably had to spend longer in make-up than usual while they copied all CN's tattoos.

Comment

It is hard to pick favourites from that season. Mainly, I like Cure alot. It has suspence, intrigue, and mystery.

Oh, and more reasons I like that episode alot..
                        Cure is a good episode - I like all the ethical questions and such in it. It is also a good episode in the way that it acts to the arc plot, and it also a good episode in itself. I'm hoping that that planet is revisited later but I don't recall it recuring in season 7...
                        Good pictures... so many nice pictures of Jonas in this thread. )

Unnatural Selection is also a good episode... but it kind of bothers me the way that they trick Fifth, even though I see why they have to... However, it intreages me a lot as to what is going to happen with the replicaters but hopefully I'll find out soon when I get to see Season 8 (finally found the DVD box sets of it and SGA S1 at a price that I can afford and have ordered them ) )

Comment

They dont revisit that planet later. I wish they would have. And Malek doesnt show up in any more episodes either, sadly (just the two). Those are some of the episodes I most watch in that season.

That reminds me, I still dont have the season 8 box set. I didnt like how they tricked Fifth either, he looks so hurt at the end. I think theres about five episodes in season 8 that have to do with the Replicators.
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

There are just so many annoyign odds and ends left untied up and unerused characters. I keep hoping that each season these things will be sorted out, but it usually doesn't seem to happen... I guess I an going to end writing fanfic to try and fill them for me, but I am trying to resist the tempation as I already have too many things I am supposed to be doing...

/me wants to hug Fifth, he looked so upset..

Anyway, I should be going to bed. Goodnight.

Comment

Well goodnight everyone!! I did not have much time to thunk today. Hopefully, I will have more time tomorrow. See ya then.

Comment

Working...
                                X