Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Thanks, Anya. I'm here, but it's been busy at the RDA thunk thread. General Jack has been dressing us down for our behavior. That, and I've actually been getting some work done on a spreadsheet this morning.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Crichton
      It was just starting to get soo cool when he had psychic abilities...there's really sooo much depth to what they could continue with his character.
      You're so right. There was so much more they could have and should have done with him. If he had moved to Atlantis...like they originally planned I am sure that they would have explored his genes.(hee hee, sorry I wanted to type jeans) and other abilities. I can't help but wonder if he had some sort of ancient connection or not.

      Last edited by Anyagate1; 22 September 2005, 12:32 PM.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Thanks, Anya. I'm here, but it's been busy at the RDA thunk thread. General Jack has been dressing us down for our behavior. That, and I've actually been getting some work done on a spreadsheet this morning.

        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../fallen961.jpg
        Hey Admiral,

        Maybe I should come visit you there. Actually I don't have time. I am swamped today. Not much time for thunking unfortunately. But I am keeping my on eye on things here anyways.


        Comment


          Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Hey where'd everybody go? Here are some pretty pics to thunk over.




          I don't know if it's just me or not, but has anyone else noticed that in all of the pictures with Jonas and Daniel together, Daniel always has this strange look on his face?

          Comment


            Originally posted by Amanda Eros
            I don't know if it's just me or not, but has anyone else noticed that in all of the pictures with Jonas and Daniel together, Daniel always has this strange look on his face?
            You know...you are right. I never noticed that before.



            Comment


              Originally posted by Anyagate1
              Hey Admiral,

              Maybe I should come visit you there. Actually I don't have time. I am swamped today. Not much time for thunking unfortunately. But I am keeping my on eye on things here anyways.

              Sounds like we suffer from the same ailment - TMWTLT

              Too much work...too little thunk...

              Comment


                Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                Sounds like we suffer from the same ailment - TMWTLT

                Too much work...too little thunk...

                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ircle09221.jpg
                LOL! Yep. I am definitely ailing from that.

                Last edited by Anyagate1; 22 September 2005, 01:24 PM.

                Comment


                  Comment


                    Okay, I'll tell you another story.

                    Some people (mainly women! ) were complaining (well shouting is a better way to put it) for Corin to take his baseball cap off. He did but for only a couple of seconds.

                    He said "It's just too early." I think he thought he was having a bad hair day.

                    Corin then said "I don't know how ladies do it but if I were a woman, I'd look like C**p everyday."

                    He then said that he has an entire collection of baseball caps that he brought with him.

                    Then someone yelled......"We can't see your face!"

                    So then Corin put in on backwards and promised that he wouldn't wear it the next day. Thankfully he didn't at the meet and greet.
                    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                    The Strongest Will Survive!
                    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                      Okay, I'll tell you another story.

                      Some people (mainly women! ) were complaining (well shouting is a better way to put it) for Corin to take his baseball cap off. He did but for only a couple of seconds.

                      He said "It's just too early." I think he thought he was having a bad hair day.

                      Corin then said "I don't know how ladies do it but if I were a woman, I'd look like C**p everyday."

                      He then said that he has an entire collection of baseball caps that he brought with him.

                      Then someone yelled......"We can't see your face!"

                      So then Corin put in on backwards and promised that he wouldn't wear it the next day. Thankfully he didn't at the meet and greet.

                      He is sooo cute. I can not blame them for wanting that hat off. I would too. He has way too good looking to be covering that face up. Thank you for sharing, as always! I love your stories.

                      Comment


                        Thanks, janna!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Crichton
                          It was just starting to get soo cool when he had psychic abilities...there's really sooo much depth to what they could continue with his character.
                          And isn't that what drives the Jonas fans nuts? He had an underlying storyline which never got finished.

                          Glad to have your appreciation. Need to keep us thunkers away from our one track minds.

                          Originally posted by Anyagate1
                          You're so right. There was so much more they could have and should have done with him. If he had moved to Atlantis...like they originally planned I am sure that they would have explored his genes.(hee hee, sorry I wanted to type jeans) and other abilities. I can't help but wonder if he had some sort of ancient connection or not.

                          [CENTER]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...en46.jpg[/IMG]
                          Here's a thought for the ancient or not argument:
                          Jonas is very good linguist at live alien languages, but not dead alien languages - Meridian, Cure, Memento, against Cure (ancient goa'uld), Sight Unseen, Paradise Lost.
                          Inconsistent character writing, or Aiyana type subconscious empathy?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                            Okay, I'll tell you another story.

                            Some people (mainly women! ) were complaining (well shouting is a better way to put it) for Corin to take his baseball cap off. He did but for only a couple of seconds.

                            He said "It's just too early." I think he thought he was having a bad hair day.

                            Corin then said "I don't know how ladies do it but if I were a woman, I'd look like C**p everyday."

                            He then said that he has an entire collection of baseball caps that he brought with him.

                            Then someone yelled......"We can't see your face!"

                            So then Corin put in on backwards and promised that he wouldn't wear it the next day. Thankfully he didn't at the meet and greet.
                            I tried to green rep you for yet another lovely story about Corin, but you know how it is. Thanks, as always, for sharing!
                            Originally posted by smurf
                            Here's a thought for the ancient or not argument:
                            Jonas is very good linguist at live alien languages, but not dead alien languages - Meridian, Cure, Memento, against Cure (ancient goa'uld), Sight Unseen, Paradise Lost.
                            Inconsistent character writing, or Aiyana type subconscious empathy?
                            I'd have to go with inconsistent writing. Homecoming
                            Spoiler:
                            How is it that he studied Danny's notes so well, but mis-translated the ancient tablet on the lost city? BS writing to make us want Danny back, IMHO.
                            As always, you have thoughtful questions/insights.

                            Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

                            Comment


                              I just thought of something that could be scarry. Now I haven't read the spoilers, but wouldn't it be horrible if TPTB used this ripple effect idea to say that Daniel never died at the end of season 5? And that Jonas never joined the team? (I just hope that by posting this I'm not giving them that idea.) Or even have his planet already destoryed due to fighting or what happened in "Fallout" and his character perished at the same time. I would be so mad if they did that! I just hope that they don't!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                                I just thought of something that could be scarry. Now I haven't read the spoilers, but wouldn't it be horrible if TPTB used this ripple effect idea to say that Daniel never died at the end of season 5? And that Jonas never joined the team? (I just hope that by posting this I'm not giving them that idea.) Or even have his planet already destoryed due to fighting or what happened in "Fallout" and his character perished at the same time. I would be so mad if they did that! I just hope that they don't!
                                AAAAAAAA! Jerin runs away screaming at the very scary thought.

                                Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X