• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's all for now. Jack will be visiting tomorrow. See you all then!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                  We are going to play the alphabet game with just 3 episodes...Descent, Nightwalkers, and Cure.
                  Wasnt that my idea? Too bad I wont be on tomorrow, as must work. Have fun!

Nice new caps, smurf.

sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                    Goodmorning everyone! Well, its going to be really toasty where I live today. Its suppose to reach 106 degrees

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x215F0165.jpg

Oh don't look so worried Jonas. We have airconditioning! Although, you might want to consider getting a second job to pay the electric bill this month
                    I don't think you really need the A/C. He can cool off just as well by removing layers . . . or taking his clothes off entirely, of course! Much cheaper and MUCH more fun!

<vbEEEg>
                    Last edited by Buc252; 22 June 2006, 06:24 PM.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      Kitten...someone's looking for you to visit.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=70929

Ugh! Warn a girl next time, wouldya? <g> Although, at least he *was* being strangled. That makes it *somewhat* better.
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        I don't think you really need the A/C. He can cool off just as well by removing layers . . . or taking his clothes off entirely, of course! Much cheaper and MUCH more fun!

<vbEEEg>
                        I like the way you think! Well he did strip down which made him feel much cooler, but seemed to have the opposite effect on me. Oh well, what's a little heat stroke...Oh Jonas, you best be getting out of those clothes again today its going to be 110 degrees. This may call for a little skinny dipping.

umm, Jonas, skinny dipping involves removing your clothes before you get in the water. Here let me help you...
                        Last edited by SLBaum; 23 June 2006, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Comment

Happy Friday everyone!!

Comment

Hey, Kitten. Any plans for the weekend?

Yes, Mitchell, he's checking with her now. Stand by.

Comment

Working...
                                X