No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy thunking everyone! See ya tomorrow.

Comment

Bye Anya!

Comment

See you, Anya!

It's five-o'clock somewhere.

AQO: Looks like Cam will be driving tonight.

Comment

BUC!

Post a theme for tomorrow, would ya? Thanks!

Comment

AQOVC: We'll be leaving soon.

Vala? Where's the Admiral?

She's off with Cam's muse. Nice work, Vala. Carry on.

AQOVC: Thanks, Jack, honey.

Comment

Bye, Anya. Have a nice evening.

We'll be leaving soon too. Must go to the bank, library, and the mall. The "Terrible Trio" wants to buy new pants.

P.S. It's five o'clock in Colorado now, I think.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Bye Admiral! Have a good evening!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  Congrats on 1,200 posts, Buc!

You make a good point about Pete.
                  Thank you, Admiral!! And thank you for two very hot pictures of my guys. <g>
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                    Do you mean this Lt. Simmons:

They use that last name a lot.

Congrads on the 1,200 posts too!
                    Yes, that Lt. Simmons. He's a cutie, and always had a crush on Sam, so it makes sense that he'd fall for somebody similar.

I *definitely* wasn't talking about "Colonel Simmons," the scumbag played by John DeLancie. Now *that's* a baddie.

And thank you, Amanda & Jonas, for the congratulations!
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                      Congrats to Buc on her 1,200 post!

**wave for when she's online**
                      Thanks, Smurf! {{{{{{{{{Roommates and fellow thunkers}}}}}}}}}}} This is the only thread that ever notices.
                      - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                        BUC!

Post a theme for tomorrow, would ya? Thanks!
                        Really?? Me???

Okay . . . ummmmmmmmm . . . .

Well, I'd say shirtless, but I don't think there were ever any Jonas pics without his shirt on.

I know! Whumped pictures!! Jonas, and Jack, do wonderful wump.

<sigh> I should go watch Prophecy . . .
                        - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          Yes, that Lt. Simmons. He's a cutie, and always had a crush on Sam, so it makes sense that he'd fall for somebody similar.

I *definitely* wasn't talking about "Colonel Simmons," the scumbag played by John DeLancie. Now *that's* a baddie.

And thank you, Amanda & Jonas, for the congratulations!
                          He is a cutie, I wonder if he still looks the same. Good match! Yes, him and Hailey would look good together.

Comment

Hey thunkers. Something interesting I just figured out after crunching some numbers in my head! Corin is around the same age as my fiance! I just thought that was an interesting little tidbit!

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

My friend has gotten to season 6 in her Stargate viewing. She loves Jonas. She thinks he's hot! Yep, easy on the eyes.

He's also my little brother's favorite character. They share the same birthday. He thought that was the coolest thing!

Comment

Goodmorning everyone....ah everyone?...it looks like I'm the first one here today! Per Buc's request, here is some whumpage.

Thanks Admiral for Jack cap!

Comment

Working...
                                X