Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrads on the 15,000 posts everyone!

I agree Corin does look too skinny, perhaps what ever character he was playing at the time or will be playing has to look that way. I remember hearing something about how he had to bulk up to play Jonas. Personally I think he looked his best while playing Jonas, a filled out frame with healthy muscle tone, , always looks hot IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
      Congrads on the 15,000 posts everyone!

I agree Corin does look too skinny, perhaps what ever character he was playing at the time or will be playing has to look that way. I remember hearing something about how he had to bulk up to play Jonas. Personally I think he looked his best while playing Jonas, a filled out frame with healthy muscle tone, , always looks hot IMHO.
      I absolutely agree, Amanda. <whoops! I just can't shut up, even when I plan to!>

Anyway, I do think he looked best when he played Jonas. Definitely the healthiest, and the sexiest. <g>
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        I absolutely agree, Amanda. <whoops! I just can't shut up, even when I plan to!>

Anyway, I do think he looked best when he played Jonas. Definitely the healthiest, and the sexiest. <g>
        Hehe! Sorry about that, I'm always late to the party. I agree, he looked his healthiest and sexiest in that role. I think that's why I don't want to see him in any other roles. I don't want to ruin that image of him in my mind.

Comment

CN is playing an army captain on a special ops mission on the SciFi Channel movie tonight! He sounds authoritative and tough!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Here is a new pretty pic! Bumper a roo!

Comment

Here is another one for good measure. Oh and I got a bunch of Jonas and Daniel pics. I'll put them up tomarrow.

Comment

Here is another one for good measure. Oh and I got a bunch of Jonas and Daniel pics. I'll put them up tomarrow.

Amanda, I love that pic of Elliot and Hailey - it's so cute!!! S&J comment ahead:
                Spoiler:
                They're the "new" Jack & Sam! Not that I want anything to happen to the old J&S, of course. <g> (Sorry for those who aren't shippers, but I *did* put it in spoiler space!)
                I wish they hadn't killed him off, and I *really* wish they'd used them instead of BB and CB. (Presuming, of course, they couldn't bring back Jonas, which would have been first choice.)

It seems that the last *good* casting move TIIC at SG made was CN. Since then . . .
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

Hehe! Sorry about that, I'm always late to the party. I agree, he looked his healthiest and sexiest in that role. I think that's why I don't want to see him in any other roles. I don't want to ruin that image of him in my mind.
                  I must be weird then. I thought he looked good as Jonas (prefered those eps after the haitus where he obviously found a happy medium), but much better with less bulk.

Like this:

Or this:

Okay. Any excuse for posting those pics.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Comment

Hey, lissa!

Comment

Hi Admiral, thought it was about time i started posting in some of my lurking threads!

Comment

And a mighty fine job you're doing, lissa. Although Jack did leave you a note over yonder.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X