Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

    Apologies to everyone if there is a thread for the cutie that is Major Davis somewhere else (I did look). But I just wanted to create a thread where we can talk about Major Davis.

    Isn't he so cute? So smart and well polished. I think he looks a bit uptight and needs loosening up. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in future episodes. My favourite Major Davis ep is Foothold.

    Anyone else? (never started a thread before)
    Last edited by astronomicalchick; October 16, 2004, 04:41 PM. Reason: I thought Major Paul was Welsh and he wasnt.

    #2
    Seeing as I am a guy, I'm not here for the thunkin', just to point out that his last name is Davis not Davies.
    Rocky

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by rocket4477
      Seeing as I am a guy, I'm not here for the thunkin', just to point out that his last name is Davis not Davies.
      Jeez, must have thought he had Welsh roots and all. *that's me told* Dunno how to change the title tho.

      Comment


        #4
        No probs. Pm David or another Mod and ask them to change the title.
        I like Major Davis too,and CC,so "bravo" for starting a thread for his fans to show their appreciation.

        (When we start threads,we've got 5 minutes max to change titles,but after that,a Mod has to do it.)

        Edited because it's up to you,not me, to choose a Mod to pm !
        Last edited by Bagpuss; October 16, 2004, 04:58 PM.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

        Comment


          #5
          Mei Mei does most of her thunking over Jack, but she wouldn't kick cutie pie Major Paul out of bed for eating crackers....


          *giggle* *giggle*

          Where, oh, where are Mei Mei's happy pills!??

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by meimei
            Mei Mei does most of her thunking over Jack, but she wouldn't kick cutie pie Major Paul out of bed for eating crackers....


            *giggle* *giggle*

            Where, oh, where are Mei Mei's happy pills!??
            There dear. Right under your left hand, where you left them. Next to the bottle of wine...

            The penguins like Major Paul too, and I definitely wouldn't kick him out of bed at all!

            Can I say that on a pg forum?

            Comment


              #7
              Oh,I think you're safe !
              I think CC is gorgeous,and Major Davis is one of my fave characters.

              For further Thunking opportunities,CC has a very cool site here :
              http://www.colincunninghamfans.com/

              I 'm not sure where the best screen caps for Major Davis' SG-1 appearances are to be found,but other (more expert) fans will know !
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                Oh,I think you're safe !
                I think CC is gorgeous,and Major Davis is one of my fave characters.

                For further Thunking opportunities,CC has a very cool site here :
                http://www.colincunninghamfans.com/

                I 'm not sure where the best screen caps for Major Davis' SG-1 appearances are to be found,but other (more expert) fans will know !

                He looks a lot better on the website than in Stargate ...he is a real hot pie ...never noticed he was so hot in Stargate !!!!
                Thank you F.H.BAGPUSS for the link


                Caty

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                  Oh,I think you're safe !
                  I think CC is gorgeous,and Major Davis is one of my fave characters.

                  For further Thunking opportunities,CC has a very cool site here :
                  http://www.colincunninghamfans.com/

                  I 'm not sure where the best screen caps for Major Davis' SG-1 appearances are to be found,but other (more expert) fans will know !
                  Oooh lots of thunking opportunities... look at that one on the bottom right. I knew he was hiding a decent body under that oh-so-smart-and-starched-exterior. It shouldn't be allowed!

                  *Yay! thanks for changing the title David!*

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Catysg1
                    He looks a lot better on the website than in Stargate ...he is a real hot pie ...never noticed he was so hot in Stargate !!!!
                    I did! I love a good looking brainy guy in uniform.
                    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                    it has it's own laws and beats about things
                    which the intellect scorns."
                    - Mark Twain -

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Sela
                      I did! I love a good looking brainy guy in uniform.
                      Me too! He's just so earnest and well... delicious... anyone got any pics?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        Me too! He's just so earnest and well... delicious... anyone got any pics?
                        Delicious is exactly the right word for him. Like something yummy that you'd take your time and - uh...oh...hmmmm...

                        ...nevermind...
                        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                        it has it's own laws and beats about things
                        which the intellect scorns."
                        - Mark Twain -

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Sela
                          Delicious is exactly the right word for him. Like something yummy that you'd take your time and - uh...oh...hmmmm...

                          ...nevermind...
                          My it's warm in he...

                          *thunk*

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                            My it's warm in he...

                            *thunk*
                            You really should visit the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread for appropriate thunking gear... You know, helmets, keyboard drool protectors, difibilators for those serious thunking emergencies, life vests for the inevitable fall into the deep end of the gutter...

                            Oh, and don't forget to ask Ruralstar for some of these little itty bitty sponges... We can't let Major Cutie Pie get dirty in the gutter, must keep him clean!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by meimei
                              You really should visit the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread for appropriate thunking gear... You know, helmets, keyboard drool protectors, difibilators for those serious thunking emergencies, life vests for the inevitable fall into the deep end of the gutter...

                              Oh, and don't forget to ask Ruralstar for some of these little itty bitty sponges... We can't let Major Cutie Pie get dirty in the gutter, must keep him clean!
                              Give me a sponge, I'll keep him ...

                              uh..oh...

                              ...nevermind.
                              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                              it has it's own laws and beats about things
                              which the intellect scorns."
                              - Mark Twain -

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X