Originally posted by zephyrRS
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    LOL! I recall reading a Colin Cunningham blog somewhere about acting the scene where Sam is being pulled out of the sand or something. He mentioned wanting to make it look like he has a crush or something. I was reminded of this in Heroes - even though Davis is not in that ep. There is the scene where the filmaker is reviewing footage and says something such as, "I could watch Major Carters head talk all day."

If we go with the assumption that Davis is hetero it so makes sense for him to develop a crush on her. He reads about everything the team does ALL the time.

However, I've only ever found the carter/maj.davis fic that is posted at http://www.majordavis.com. HAs anyone found more elsewhere?
    I've just found that fic... so am reading it avidly!..

I think he would also have a crush on Carter, although I've read some fic on helios and Gateworld that suggest he likes Janet Frasier too... (well look at that picture!!!)

If anyone else knows of any fiction, please post!

Comment

Count me among those who wish Davis had been promoted and transferred to SGC in S8. He's due for Lt. Col.

I had a "Maj. Davis gets a love life" fan fic planned, but it took a turn towards Gen. Hammond. *sigh* What is it writers say about stories writing themselves?

Gilder
      Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        Well post some of your pics here! Or some links to them...

Please!

And welcome to some Major thunking...

Okay bad joke I know.
        will do as soon as i get home. nothing on my uni puter at this moment.
        also, I'll get SaharaGate to make an appearance as well. she's got some REALLY nice pics hanging about on her puter. sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilder
          Count me among those who wish Davis had been promoted and transferred to SGC in S8. He's due for Lt. Col.

I had a "Maj. Davis gets a love life" fan fic planned, but it took a turn towards Gen. Hammond. *sigh* What is it writers say about stories writing themselves?
          From LJ's LornyLoo, here's an icon for that fic!

(Note - had to edit this entry and rename the photo because of the "b" word being knocked out!)
          Also, I agree - I wish he was more of a regular -- and promoted!
          Grace Under Pressure & Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
          two lj communities celebrating some of scifi's most compelling creations

stargate_women bsg_women

Comment

From LJ's LornyLoo, here's an icon for that fic!
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...y_lornyloo.png
            (Note - had to edit this entry and rename the photo because of the "b" word being knocked out!)
            Also, I agree - I wish he was more of a regular -- and promoted!
            OH MY!!!!

now THAT is what i call an icon!!!

bb
            Bright Beak
            at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Originally posted by brightbeak
              OH MY!!!!
              now THAT is what i call an icon!!!
              If you liked that -- here's my other favorite -- also by LornyLoo...

Please credit her if you use it!

stargate_women bsg_women

Comment

OK, if you liked those - here's more of the collection -- PLEASE CREDIT THE CREATORS!!!!!!!

by_starbuck92

Base by horizon_icons

by Amanda is wacky

by courtknee

Yes, I am icon crazy on LJ -- it just can't be helped. Insofar as addictions go - things could be worse.

stargate_women bsg_women

Comment

If you liked that -- here's my other favorite -- also by LornyLoo...

Please credit her if you use it!
                  I like this one! It's so funny!!! Where's it from?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilder

Gilder
                    Well.... maybe they could bring him in if there's an S9 or a movie....
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Lick-a-ble... I've had a couple of Major Davis FF ideas since I saw Disclosure and Descent. I love "Base" by horizon_icons.

Oh my goodness. I sure wouldn't mind if maybe possibly a spoilerIF RDA doesn't come back for a S9 that Major Davis moves on in as a lead I'm just sayin'.
                      The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
                        Lick-a-ble... I've had a couple of Major Davis FF ideas since I saw Disclosure and Descent. I love "Base" by horizon_icons.

Oh my goodness. I sure wouldn't mind if maybe possibly a spoilerIF RDA doesn't come back for a S9 that Major Davis moves on in as a lead I'm just sayin'.
                        Oh yeah... I'd buy that, and I'd watch... closely..

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox

Where is this? I couldn't find it!!!

Comment

There should be more Major Davis!

Comment

Amen sister!
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Not to mention that he should get a promotion Maybe a nice place at the SGC so we can see him more...

Comment

Working...
                                X