Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Jr DO show up - bring him a knitted symbiote and say it's called Lantash
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

And tell everyone at the con to sign the petition to get Martouf/Lantash back on Stargate!
      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
        And tell everyone at the con to sign the petition to get Martouf/Lantash back on Stargate!
        Great idea!!!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        If Jr DO show up - bring him a knitted symbiote and say it's called Lantash
        Another great idea Skadi

Love all you guys, you're great *huggles everyone*
        Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
        STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
          That's a good idea! Actually - I think I will do something similar and make small paper notes or something with a pic of Martouf and the link to the petition. I can then put some at the university and hope it gives a few signatures (though Stargate is all but unknown here )
          sigpic
          [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
            That's a good idea! Actually - I think I will do something similar and make small paper notes or something with a pic of Martouf and the link to the petition. I can then put some at the university and hope it gives a few signatures (though Stargate is all but unknown here )
            Another great idea! We're doing really well today!!! Don't forget to email peeps? [email protected]

I'll tell Jr how much we all love him if I can

Comment

Great idea! I will do the same
              sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                Another great idea! We're doing really well today!!! Don't forget to email peeps? [email protected]

I'll tell Jr how much we all love him if I can
                Emailed.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hmm...now I thought about Sam1, Sam2, and Martouf/Lantash...intersting, I wonder if sucha fic exists?
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Not sure. Hmmmm. I'd like to see a fic where Martouf/Lantash get involved with RepliCarter, and their reaction when they discover the differences? Also, they would have the effect of 'softening' RepliCarter. I think she'd fall in love with them. Hmmm, might write that one, it just popped out of nowhere. Might not have to end in heartbreak. What do you think?

Comment

Interesting idea - but I am deadly afraid of the replicators. What if she ever got mad at him? Just for a momenta? There is also those robots that Harlan? made - what about them? I think I have seen a story where they are working together with SGC, the Tollan, and the Tok'ra. I believe Narim is getting interested in her
                        sigpic
                        [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Another idea - I would like to see a story where Sam is cloned and does not feel she is a real person because of that - that she is not as good as the 'real' Sam. Then Martouf/Lantash could convince her that they love her and help her get happy again. Very fluffy, but with some angst potential at first as well. Hmmm.
                          sigpic
                          [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Another idea - I would like to see a story where Sam is cloned and does not feel she is a real person because of that - that she is not as good as the 'real' Sam. Then Martouf/Lantash could convince her that they love her and help her get happy again. Very fluffy, but with some angst potential at first as well. Hmmm.
                            That's a great idea! Could you or someone else write it?
                            My ships: sigpic
                            (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by SamShipper View Post
                              That's a great idea! Could you or someone else write it?
                              Not me! I'm not a native English speaker, so it would be horrible. But I would like to read it
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X