This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    Love your attachment. I know I'm odd but I like RDA in a helmet. I think it's because the headgear draws attention to his eyes, but doesn't hide them!
    Thanks. That pic was part of my Friday wallpaper and screen saver. This pic is Monday's. The rest of the week is still in process.
    If I had webspace, I'd be using them as sig pics.

*added* I'm going to have to go to the library and re-read this thread. The d@@m comp at work keeps giving me little red x's for pics.
    The library people are going to throw my @$$ out for snickering, laughing, moaning and DROOLING all over their keyboards.
    Last edited by Jynjyr; 10 May 2004, 03:17 AM. Reason: add text
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      cough...cough...cough....cough...
      Choking on my sincerity, Tame? It *is* hard to swallow, isn't it?

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        uh, no comment... wasn't thinking about nibbling...

Oh, his fingers...:

More from Unnatural Selection:
        I think he needs some comfort Oz, wanna help?
        With those pics of poor, distressed Jack, I wasn't thinking about nibbling
        either! You know very well that I would be all over Jack, which I guess
        wouldn't "comfort" the man at all!!

But those are great pics!!! OMG, the fingers...the face...what I want to
        do beyond nibbling.

I hate going to work.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Kliggins don't ask...just jump on in

I think she means "jump ON" !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
            *added* I'm going to have to go to the library and re-read this thread...... The library people are going to throw my @$$ out for snickering, laughing, moaning and DROOLING all over their keyboards.
            Ah! Don't worry. The mods are going to do the same thing! Enjoy yourself
            while you can. "When the cat's away, the mice will play..."

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
              Oay so I'm not Oz, but....

There are so many way I could give an answer to those pics, but looking at them just one phrase springs to mind.
              'He'd so get it.'
              And I'm not even going to pretend to be talking about comforting him.
              No, you're not me, but you could be! LOL (But why would you
              stoop so low *on purpose*?) I would like to see this threat carried out,
              Red. Preferably, say, on a beach or the hood of a car.

I'll bring the popcorn.

Oz the Innocent

Comment

I already licked it...hehehehe
                Isn't that nice........
                It's what lamination was made for

Comment

Wait! You're giving out certificates? Can I have one?
                  *laughs* I'm not nearly creative enough for that but virtually speaking I think you and Oz are probably the first in line!

OK, I've got something here that I think everyone who reads this thread needs:

A choice of Mac or Jack bib; plastic or silver bucket; regular or extra strength um, for laughing for hours on end!
                  ( ok, pun intended!)

Oh GEEZ! *cracks up more* That's terrific. I'll take whichever bib you run short of first, or perhaps one of each? For those extra hor....er... I man virtuous totally platonic moments of admiration.....

Just giggling?? No squeeing? No thunking? Boy, you ARE a lady... You're a much harder nut to crack than I thought...
                  You're getting there pretty damn quick!

Oh yeah, he looks so good in that episode.

Jack in Black with dessert....
                  http://www.thalassasg1.com.br/images.../6x12_0191.jpg
                  Uh...er....can I pretend to be the spoon? Held in those dexterous fingers, poised before those sensuous lips, heaped with sweet confection soon to melt across that tintilating tongue and down that graceful throat?

[QUOTE=Mala50][/font][/color]Well, I've been gone all day (didja miss me?) and even had an answer for everything!

SO, DO I GET A CERTIFICATE NOW??
                  *scribbles hastily* Don't mind the copious amounts of drool. I seem to have misplaced my bucket on the way to the floor!

Comment

More from Unnatural Selection:
                    http://www.thalassasg1.com.br/images.../6x12_0439.jpg
                    http://www.thalassasg1.com.br/images.../6x12_0441.jpg

I think he needs some comfort Oz, wanna help?
                    #2...uh....er....*takes Jack's hand and kisses the fingertips, smiles softly* "Here let me help make it ALL better"

*winces as Tame, Mala, Oz, Marimba, Red et al beat her back* Hey come on I wanna play too!

Comment

Oh wow, that must be one of the most perfect pictures around! (though it doesn't show the smoothness and velvetness of his gorgeous brown eyes!) Hey we should have our own dictionary for descriptive words for Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                        Oay so I'm not Oz, but....

There are so many way I could give an answer to those pics, but looking at them just one phrase springs to mind.
                        'He'd so get it.'
                        And I'm not even going to pretend to be talking about comforting him.

Originally posted by OzGirl
                        No, you're not me, but you could be! LOL (But why would you
                        stoop so low *on purpose*?) I would like to see this threat carried out,
                        Red. Preferably, say, on a beach or the hood of a car.

I'll bring the popcorn.

Oz the Innocent
                        *snorts* Innocent...er yeah.... Did I mention I have a bridge I can sell you real cheap?

*brings the popcorn and sits back in Mac's arms to wait for the show to begin...*

Er did I just say that outloud?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                          Oh wow, that must be one of the most perfect pictures around! (though it doesn't show the smoothness and velvetness of his gorgeous brown eyes!) Hey we should have our own dictionary for descriptive words for Jack!
                          In regards to Tame's picture I will say that we get a wonderful look at those long, dusky lashes however!

Comment

Okay I can't keep up with you all, but damn it's fun to try!

Tame dear where is my certificate? After all I've been paddling about the longest, though by no means the shallowest of this group!

Yes I know i'm shameless. Just so my reputation, good or bad, isn't lost entirely here are a few links for you all to: peruse, fall over, lust after, lick, or otherwise *ahem, cough* admire...

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/...lic_mexx/1.jpg

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/..._mexx/rda3.jpg

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/..._mexx/rda4.jpg

Comment

Oh GEEZ! *cracks up more* That's terrific. I'll take whichever bib you run short of first, or perhaps one of each? For those extra hor....er... I man virtuous totally platonic moments of admiration.....
                              yeah right, "platonic"... now let's see YOUR Jack-esque definition of 'platonic'

You're getting there pretty damn quick!
                              oh encouragement! You know I'm like the little engine that could.... I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN... I'll be back with more fodder (like I'm any good at staying away?)

Uh...er....can I pretend to be the spoon? Held in those dexterous fingers, poised before those sensuous lips, heaped with sweet confection soon to melt across that tintilating tongue and down that graceful throat?
                              That's why I said you're the wordsmith... so is that 'sweet confection soon to melt' down his 'graceful throat' on the inside or the outside? If it's on the outside, LOOK OUT! 'cause I'm pushing you outta the way!!

*scribbles hastily* Don't mind the copious amounts of drool. I seem to have misplaced my bucket on the way to the floor!
                              Oh, Oz! I gotta another certiFIcate! But it's really kind of soggy.... ok, Oz, here -- this one's for YOU!
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay I can't keep up with you all, but damn it's fun to try!

Yes I know i'm shameless. Just so my reputation, good or bad, isn't lost entirely here are a few links for you all to: peruse, fall over, lust after, lick, or otherwise *ahem, cough* admire...

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/...lic_mexx/1.jpg

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/..._mexx/rda3.jpg

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/..._mexx/rda4.jpg
                                Yummmm....picture 2....his t-shirt pulled down just a little exposing the deep, tan hollow of his neck...just want to run my tongue*huh* oh sorry, mustn't go there. Well, I must but not on the forum. (Just a second, Rick. Goodness, he's so impatient.)

I don't think having such a fascination with a man's neck is at all healthy....well, maybe healthy, but not sane.
                                Tasha
                                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X