Daniel Jackson Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    Gipsy is passing out clones in the thunk thread..... (you just have to wait your turn. )

mmm patience can i handle it
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
      **Gipsy and Michelleb disappear in a petite flurry of dark hair**
      ** Madeleine (who is far from petite and dead good at judo) stands waiting to duff up the winner **

Yeah, what? Teal'c's busy tiling my bathroom, I need Daniel to fix the curtain rail

Madeleine

Comment

Remember my earlier mini-rant about Daniel not having Sha're's picture in his office? If you didn't that's okay. I was watching the re-run of Upgrades and it looked like it was in the corner during the scene when Jack reads the book real fast and Daniel is jealous. Now, I don't know why it's in the corner. It should be by his computer or somewhere in a more visible location. I'll have to check my DVD later. *crosses fingers*

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
          Remember my earlier mini-rant about Daniel not having Sha're's picture in his office? If you didn't that's okay. I was watching the re-run of Upgrades and it looked like it was in the corner during the scene when Jack reads the book real fast and Daniel is jealous. Now, I don't know why it's in the corner. It should be by his computer or somewhere in a more visible location. I'll have to check my DVD later. *crosses fingers*

Lisa Michelle
          Sha're's picture is also visible in Urgo, when he's scribbling away just b/f he & sam end up converging onthe commissary for dessert

bb
          Bright Beak
          at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
            ** Madeleine (who is far from petite and dead good at judo) stands waiting to duff up the winner **

Yeah, what? Teal'c's busy tiling my bathroom, I need Daniel to fix the curtain rail
            I need Daniel to do some very urgent translating for me. right now!!!

Actually, I've seen Sha're's pic in his office quite a lot. I know it's there in meridian. but why is there a picture of daniel on a camel in his office..i know i've seen it! (actually, i've a sneaking suspicion it's james spader's daniel on a camel, but i'm probabaly wrong)
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by brightbeak
              Sha're's picture is also visible in Urgo, when he's scribbling away just b/f he & sam end up converging onthe commissary for dessert

bb

he sings quite nicely in urgo. like to hear him sing again

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                he sings quite nicely in urgo. like to hear him sing again

the actor who plays daniel does have a descent singing voice always fun to get him to sing at cons!

but yep him singing in urgo was great and tealc has a nice voice also

so should we break into 'row row row your boat'
                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                  the actor who plays daniel does have a descent singing voice always fun to get him to sing at cons!

but yep him singing in urgo was great and tealc has a nice voice also

so should we break into 'row row row your boat'
                  not right now, i sing like a tone deaf squashed cat.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    not right now, i sing like a tone deaf squashed cat.
                    you and me both i can't sing but MS can certainly carry a tune
                    Sue

sigpic

Comment

I also love Daniel's /MS singing in episodes...he's got a very nice voice...

As for the discussion on Shar'e (or however you spell it...) I'm in the minority, because episodes with Shar'e are my least favorite...I've just never liked that story arc and was very glad it was finially over in FIAD...I know, I know I've a horrible person, but I just never liked her and Daniel together. She always just annoyed me to no end, and I don't know she just didn't seem to be Daniels type.....

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                        **rolls up sleeves** Bring it on!

**Gipsy and Michelleb disappear in a petite flurry of dark hair**
                        While you two are fighting, I convinced Daniel that it would be best to let you two work out your problems on your own. I suggest dinner at a nice restaurant in town and he agrees. : )
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by norriski
                          I also love Daniel's /MS singing in episodes...he's got a very nice voice...

As for the discussion on Shar'e (or however you spell it...) I'm in the minority, because episodes with Shar'e are my least favorite...I've just never liked that story arc and was very glad it was finially over in FIAD...I know, I know I've a horrible person, but I just never liked her and Daniel together. She always just annoyed me to no end, and I don't know she just didn't seem to be Daniels type.....
                          you are allowed i just happen to like the fact he had someone he was looking for and loved so much! and same with skaara and also to find shifu was great
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

Re: Sha're. I've never been fond of the TV version, everytime I saw her I wondered where she got the blow-dryer and hair spray. Aside from that she didn't have the innocence Shau'ri in the movie had, and I just couldn't see Sha're leading the little band of kids and defending her people. Sha're also seemed to have aged ten years, while Daniel shed about the same!

I wish the movie actress could have been in the TV series.

Dana Jeanne
                            Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

I didn't know about Sha're's pic in Urgo. Thanks! I like to see it in eps where it's not a plot device, like Meridian and Fallen. I know y'all must be thinking there's not cameras on Abydos. I was thinking that as well, but someone told me there was a camera taken my the team in the movie. I don't remember Movie Daniel having one, but it's been awhile since I've seen it.

It's Sha're. In the movie it's Shau'ri. Don't ask. I don't know.

I guess many people don't like the Daniel/Sha're arc, but indulge me for a sec.

I love how they fell in love after they were married. I liked how Daniel didn't know they were married as well as he didn't take advantage of her that first time in the tent. They found a way to talk with each other even though they didn't speak the same language. The way she says his name, as if saying Danielle. I think of them as the princess and the scholar. It's nice to see intectual types get the beautiful woman.

Okay, shutting up now.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

What do you like about the character?

Are we sure his Dr. is in Archeology and not Philosophy?

What did you think the first time you saw Daniel?

WOW...Someone actually made a philosophical character that will stick to their ethics!

The first episode I seen was beast of burden. (Since the movie, but I didn't have a really strong opinion about him in the movie.) I was really suprised that they would have a character like that in a show that was successful. The more I watched it the more I fell in love with him intellectually...the cute-ness sorta creeped in there.

What do you think Daniel did when he was ascended?

I have a whole fan fic on this, but basically watched over SG-1, explored the universe to find out about things, and annoying Oma.

Boonie or bandana?

None of the Above? I like him without either of them, but if I had to choose the boonie isn't that bad.

Do you have a favourite Daniel episode?

Beast of Burdan, Pretence, Shades of Gray, Lockdown, Icon, Hathor, There but for the Grace of God, Need, Holiday (I'm a shakesphere fan), I don't think I could leave out Summit and Last Stand.

*waves hi*

Edit: I came back 4 hours later and realized part of my one sentence was missing.
                                Last edited by Phenicia; 17 October 2004, 07:33 PM. Reason: missing words

Comment

Working...
                                X