No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell & Carolyn Lam Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffles! Maybe an omlette when he's feeling adventurous.

Comment

Can I rub your back for you?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Fic rec! Still reading it, but it's Cam and Caro! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5708659/1/The_Morning_After
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

OMG! I just came up with an angsty Cam/Caro story (sorta). Does Cam look up Caro during that year or so during Continuum? Yes? No? Is he prevented from doing so? If he does look her up, what does she say? Oh, creative juices are starting to flow!!
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a great fic, Everlovin! Did you write it??

I was rewatching season nine this last week and fell in love with these two all over again.
              sigpic
              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
              I'm a 60%er!
              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Iawen!! Where have you been?

I've been starting to outline it. Not terribly sure if it will go anywhere though.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi, Everlovin!

I have been.... around. LOL. Wasn't coming to Gateworld very much. Sometimes it feels like to takes a lot of effort to keep up with everything. LOL!!

I'm glad you're outlining your fic. Maybe it won't go anywhere--I mean with Carolyn being Landry's daughter, that would be a huge obstacle for him. It could just be an angsty piece showcasing that Cam didn't have ANYTHING after he was separated from Carter and Daniel. Not sure if you do angst or if that was what you meant when you said you weren't sure it was going to go anywhere. LOL.
                  sigpic
                  Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                  I'm a 60%er!
                  ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Yeah, I figure it would turn into a huge angst fest. I've only had limited practice in writing it. I've just never seen a fic dealing with everything Cam lost during that year.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Yeah, I figure it would turn into a huge angst fest. I've only had limited practice in writing it. I've just never seen a fic dealing with everything Cam lost during that year.
                      I haven't either, and I think it's a great idea. I hope you keep working at it
                      sigpic
                      I'm a 60%er!
                      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Fic! Just starting it but still! It's fic! One Shots
                        sigpic

Comment

I snurched these from Ever sig rotator and it took me a long time to do it and here are some pics I had

here is the icon I made if anyone needs one

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Wow. I almost forgot this thread existed.

Thanks Puppy, for reviving this long dead thread.

I'll have to make some art later...
                            sigpic

Comment

I was getting around to posting them. Honest!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ever! If you're still here--I came across your fic on ff.net but I had no idea it was you! I love it! I hope I've reviewed it....

rewatching season nine (again!) I think seasons nine and ten are among my most watched TV-DVDs of my entire collection! Cam is definitely one of the reasons why, although not the only one.
                                sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er!
                                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X