Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*nervous*
    um, hi guys.
    I don't think that there is any way I can say sorry for my absence for... I don't even know how long it is.

Thankyou to everyone who posted that they missed me, or sent me PM's demanding to know where I was. Someone should have kicked me, I need it.

Sheesh, I'm so out of the loop now. I know none of the in jokes, none of the latest news. I did happen to spot pictures of the SaGC collection. My has it evolved since I was last here. The binding looks absolutely amazing. This is so much classier than anything I had ever imagined when you said you were getting it bound astro. That is one special book. I can't believe that I've actually been a part of this, it's kinda blowing me away. Dammit, I have a tear about to land on my keyboard. I really am proud to be a part of this thread. I just hope my membership hasn't elapsed after all this time .

I'm guessing you guys have all got season9 now, it is after all almost August .

Someone please give me some key news from the last few months?

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      Interesting--thanks. If you have the same French actors doing the voice as I have on my dvds, I'd agree that they're pretty close in tone, though the one playing Sam's voice is a bit higher than AT's. It seems like they mostly have to change wording because of idoms. I wondered too because it's always different watching dubbed versions of things than hearing the actors' actual voices.
      I think we have the same voices as you. I can clearly identify the dubbing from France. Not because of the accent, which the dubbing actors don't really have, but from expressions used that are not common here.
      sigpic
      There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
      If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
      If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
      If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
        *nervous*
        um, hi guys.
        I don't think that there is any way I can say sorry for my absence for... I don't even know how long it is.

Thankyou to everyone who posted that they missed me, or sent me PM's demanding to know where I was. Someone should have kicked me, I need it.

Sheesh, I'm so out of the loop now. I know none of the in jokes, none of the latest news. I did happen to spot pictures of the SaGC collection. My has it evolved since I was last here. The binding looks absolutely amazing. This is so much classier than anything I had ever imagined when you said you were getting it bound astro. That is one special book. I can't believe that I've actually been a part of this, it's kinda blowing me away. Dammit, I have a tear about to land on my keyboard. I really am proud to be a part of this thread. I just hope my membership hasn't elapsed after all this time .

Yay! deepspace, you're back! Your membership has not lapsed. You have been missed, Royal Page. I will leave the major updates to others, but I can tell you that we are in Season 9 here and AT did make a couple of brief appearances in episode 1. Now we await her full return. Our ranks here at Samanda are growing. More people enjoying "The Bliss that is Sam."
        Hope things are ok with you and you'll be able to be around more.
        Jckfan55 (Minister without Portfolio)

Comment

*nervous*
          um, hi guys.

Welcome back Deepspace !
          It's nice to have you back !
          Remember your blue jello story you told me when I first came to this thread ?
          Well, here is some good stuff (secret recipe) for you. Tastes really good !
          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Hey there jckfan and lys .
            Thanks for the warm welcome back. And lys, of course I remember our blue jello conversations when you joined. Good to see you still posting. Thanks so much for the special offering.

And glad to hear our Sam is in season9 so far. !!!

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

*nervous*
              um, hi guys.

What a pleasant surprise to see your post! Welcome back to the kingdom, Royal Page.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                THat's beautiful! Thanks for letting us know.

I look forward to seeing Janet.
                Really! What spoilers! Where? I miss Doc. Freasier. She was cool. (and gave hope to all us wannabe medicos that maybe we could be cool too!)

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                  Agent Dark--I can't believe you missed this chance to make a crack about AT baring more than her fangs...You and 1speed have me conditioned to expect such remarks.

I'm looking forward to Action Sam.
                  Argh. I don't know what came over me

Oh well, I'll just rec some fic instead
                  Overcome by Events by Rysler is a Sam/Janet with some great Sam inner dialouge . It's a bit sappy, but there's some great bits in it
                  Ablaze by Geonn is another Sam/Janet story, but set in the Firemanverse from Teal'cs dream in The Changeling. Some nice Sam!Whumping and of course lots of Fireman!Sam
                  Be warned that both stories have adult content

Comment

I just want to remind you that Round 40 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. The Warrior was eliminated in Round 39.

Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=95&pp=20

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Please take time to go vote before you go to bed tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

::gazes in admiration::

Wow.

I love the lion graphic, ForeverSg1! Beautiful, striking work!

Simha
                      (which tranlates as 'lion' )
                      ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

*nervous*
                        um, hi guys.

YAY! Deepspace is back!!!
                        Royal Page of Samanda
                        "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          They were sent during her first week back at work. I think it was the the first week of May. It may have been during your brief absence from us.

Oh WOW i like your pic and i can't wait to see how she brings to Sam this new side of Amanda, i think we fans are in for a treat and a few more awards will be heading Amanda's way me thinks!
                          ......TARA......

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm overwhelmed. This is just amazing.
                            Somebody's gotta teach me how to create my own sig, and actually, how to post pics to begin with. (I have a photobucket account, but, somehow, when I try to post the pictures, they always end up being too small.)
                            Forever, I am really impressed!!!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

i had another sam/amanda dream!

i can't remember much of it now, but when i woke up, i left myself a note with the basic premise.... ready....

amanda was in a rock back!

she played the drums, and all i can really remember is her doing a drum solo. she was standing up and making it all dramatic and such. the croud was going crazy! but i can't remember anything else.

oh, i had another sam/amanda dream a night or two ago, but i can't remember anything of it. (i did, but my memory's going with the wind )

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi All,

one more questions. Anybody know a good program for screen caps that's easy to use and works well?
                                Thanks in advance.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Working...
                                X