Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady
    Here are a cople new season 9 pictures with Sam. Looks like they do go offworld this year in the black uniforms.

Great pics! I love them in their black uniforms (just wish I could have seen Jack in them more...)

I'm having a brain freeze today...do the promo pics that were released have the designation on the SG Patch?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
      Cool! Thanks for posting them. Where did you find them?

I received them in an email from a friend this morning. He works in the entertainment industry and knows what a big Stargate fan I am and he sends me stuff when he gets it and it's ok to release the pictures. He does not get much SciFi because of the area he is involved in but every once in a while he runs across stuff that he will send me.
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
        Welcome to Samanda, melpomene!

If you have the time to check back on our thread, go to top of Page 442 where Astrog has posted a summary of the important information about Samanda. It's your Guide to the Kingdom!

Court Jester
        Oh!! I was just working my way back through the thread wondering if you had such info. Thanks!!
        sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
          I was excited to find that I could rent it through Netflix, so it's on my list of movies to watch soon!
          I just recently joined Netflix myself but I picked it up at Blockbuster this week. The movie was just okay but it was fun seeing AT in a few different scenes.

Comment

I just recently joined Netflix myself but I picked it up at Blockbuster this week. The movie was just okay but it was fun seeing AT in a few different scenes.
            I enjoyed Amanda in I can't believe I'm admitting this the Danielle Steele miniseries of which I've forgotten the name...
            sigpic

Comment

Great pics! I love them in their black uniforms (just wish I could have seen Jack in them more...)

I'm having a brain freeze today...do the promo pics that were released have the designation on the SG Patch?
              Yes the promo pictures have SG1 on the patch and in these you can see Daniels clearly as an SG1 patch.

GW does not have these pictures posted but I did go check Stargate-project and they have them on their site under Babylon. The guy that sent them to me did not send me any episode information which means either he got the pictures only or he can not release information he received. Like I said in an earlier post he does not deal with SciFi he works in the Christian film industry but every once in a while he will run across Stargate stuff and he has become a fan of the show because I made him watch it a few times when he was at my place for dinner. In fact he changed his cable package so he could get SciFi channel to be able to watch Stargate. He loves both SG1 and Atlantis.

Comment

I enjoyed Amanda in I can't believe I'm admitting this the Danielle Steele miniseries of which I've forgotten the name...
                Remembrance was the Danielle Steele miniseries. I have not seen that whole miniseries but I have seen parts of it on Lifetime in the past. I did like what I saw of AT in it and would like to see the whole thing one of these days.

Comment

latest from the awards

The wonderful, generous and heroic Kay/Anise has rescued the Awards site
                  and we're more or less back online at stargatefanawards.com

If you cannot access the site, please be patient: it can take up to 48
                  hours for a DNS change to propogate through the world wide internet. (If
                  that last sentence is gobbledegook to you, the non-nerd version is all
                  the computers on the net have to be told we've moved to a new server.
                  That takes a while.)

Please note the following:

* The forum on the awards site won't work and I don't plan to restore it
                  until the old server is back. I'd have to start from scratch again and I
                  think you guys would rather I work on getting the voting forms ready!

* All team contact email addresses have changed. Basically, replace
                  "sg1-awards.com" with "stargatefanawards.com" for the sponsor and team
                  contact addresses. The webmaster mail (mine) is also different but if
                  you're reading this mail you can just use this addy for me if you need
                  to. All changes are on the relevant pages of the site.

* The sponsor banners don't work yet. They will. Give me time, 'cause
                  I've got to program them in one at a time.

* There might still be a few other bugs. I'll check everything over the
                  next few days but if you spot anything weird let me know.

The mirror site we announced a couple of days ago will stay up for the
                  time being, just in case the gremlins strike again. You're welcome to
                  use the mirror site, but when we're ready to start the vote those forms
                  will *only* be on the main site. So don't bookmark the mirror if you
                  plan to vote this year - you might miss it!

Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Blessed be

Morgan )O(
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Remembrance was the Danielle Steele miniseries. I have not seen that whole miniseries but I have seen parts of it on Lifetime in the past. I did like what I saw of AT in it and would like to see the whole thing one of these days.
                    Thank you!! That miniseries was really good viewing - especially on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Check the Lifetime Movie Network (LMN) schedule; that's where I found it the last time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to all new posters
                      Samanda is growing rapidly!!

Comment

Just watched Mobeus
                        Loved Geek Sam. Thought Amanda did really well with this. Thought she lost it a few times when geek sam had to talk techno, she slipped back into super sam a little, but all in all a great performance. Put geek sam next to replicarter and you can see just how talented Amanda is.
                        I have a fave clip, but I'm not sure what the tags are to hide spoilers!!
                        Was a little cheesed off with the ending, but I have the advantage of knowing there's another season!
                        Right some fine Samandan put up a caption pic a while back. I'm just off to see if I can find it

Congrats 1 speed on post 200
                        and
                        NC post 400
                        Last edited by Coley; 27 July 2005, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          Oh yeah. All she'd have to do is pair up with Mariska Hargitay and it would be one cool show.
                          Amen, sistah! Anybody remember the first few seasons of "Cagney and Lacey"?! AT and MH would make a great cop team!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                            Just watched Mobeus
                            Loved Geek Sam. Thought Amanda did really well with this. Thought she lost it a few times when geek sam had to talk techno, she slipped back into super sam a little, but all in all a great performance. Put geek sam next to replicarter and you can see just how talented Amanda is.I have a fave clip, but I'm not sure what the tags are to hide spoilers!!
                            Was a little cheesed off with the ending, but I have the advantage of knowing there's another season!
                            Right some fine Samandan out up a caption pic a while back. I'm just off to see if I can find it

Congrats 1 speed on post 200
                            and
                            NC post 400
                            Hello there RA

Glad you finally saw Moebius and liked most of it! Geeky Sam - what's not to like? Just type "SPOILER" in your message and scroll down a bit and then type your fave clip - that's the easiest way to do it! The caption pic, I believe, was a repeat of an old, old bit of fun ... definitely add your caption now.

Excellent observation ... Amanda's range of acting ability is perfectly demonstrated by these two portrayals! I loved them both!

"Cheesed off" at ending ... why?!

Comment

"
                              Okay… here’s a pic to caption:

…”
                              Jack - thinking "Oh I just love these new tighter fitting lycra mix trousers, if only we had all day"

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                                "

Jack - thinking "Oh I just love these new tighter fitting lycra mix trousers, if only we had all day"
                                Or ... all night!!

Comment

Working...
                                X