Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
    The cover looks nice, but I make my own SG Calendar. I have a blast making it (it's usually Jack, but I do put Sam in there, too!) I have to figure out what I want to do with 2006.
    Sam IS front and center, but why is Vala on the cover? I don't believe they ever had a guest star on the calendar before, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks!
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
      Thanks! Things are good in the smoke, hows things in the Pool?
      Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
      Mad as owt as usual. Lots of drunkenness and random naked body parts - must be summat in the water. Probably alcohol...
      Okay.....someone needs to translate! I know it's English, but it's not from this side of the pond! And Billie, you're a police officer! How cool!

Originally posted by SamFan31
      Here's a post about the 2006 Stargate SG-1 calendar. Notice who is front and center. They do say the cover may change, but hopefully not the placement of one who is near and dear to us!

2006 Calendar
      Originally posted by Lida
      Sam IS front and center, but why is Vala on the cover? I don't believe they ever had a guest star on the calendar before, please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!
      Uh.....my question exactly!

Comment

The cover looks nice, but I make my own SG Calendar. I have a blast making it (it's usually Jack, but I do put Sam in there, too!) I have to figure out what I want to do with 2006.
        That's pretty neat, Chevron! Too bad you can't make 'em and sell 'em! Who better to determine what should be in the calendar than the fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
          Ummmm... I'll go with him!
          Nooooooooo! You're coming with me, lassie! How could you even think that Melbourne would be more beautiful than Lancaster PA?!

Sarcasm ... pure sarcasm ... am I crazy?! Sorry, Strix, I can't provide the exotic locales, but I may have a surprise or two up my sleeve! Never count Jester out!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
            That's pretty neat, Chevron! Too bad you can't make 'em and sell 'em! Who better to determine what should be in the calendar than the fans?
            Yeah. That certainly would be nice!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Only 3 more weeks to go!!!
              YES!!

AND, 25 DAYS 'TILL SAM/AMANDA RETURNS!!

sally

ps - three weeks doesn't sound as long
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!

Don't forget to vote in the SG-1 Best Episode Tournament Thread!

Divide and Conquer was almost eliminated last round. And even if you're not a shipper, you have to admit that that was some dang good acting on AT's part! A lot of Sam-centric eps are up for elimination within the next five rounds or so, unless we take a stand and vote off such eps as... The First Ones... How it's still alive in that thread, I'll never know.

Actually, I have an idea, but I won't get into that...

Anyway, vote, vote, vote!

This is a generic breakdown of the rules that I've been posting lately:

The thread is located in the general discussion folder. The rules can be kinda confusing if you haven't done it before.

To make sure your votes get counted, you have to enter 8 of your LEAST FAVORITE episodes from the list of episodes still remaining. You can normally find this list from Katerine in one of the most recent previous pages or on the very first page of the thread.

Make sure they're your least favorite (or the ones you despise, as many have posted), because many of us have made the mistake of putting our favorites, and the point of this little... game ... is to eliminate the ones we don't like. If we vote for eps that have already been elminated, if we vote more than once during a round, or if we vote for more or less than 8 eps, our vote doesn't get counted and that is a bummer! Sometimes these votes can make or break an ep.

I think that's it! Good luck and have fun!

Wow... This post was disgustingly colorful. I apologize for any nausea you may experience from reading it.

Comment

i make my own calendars too... and they're all jack, all the time.

BUT, i have 10 times the amount of amanda/sam pics, so i guess it evens out.

as for that calendar... IF i bought it, i'd wait to see not only the cover shot, but the pics inside.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Thank you for the invitation to stay
                    To come into the kingdom to play
                    I hate to tell you CG that you are wrong…
                    But before you hit me upside my head with a gong
                    And call me a King Kong of a ding-dong
                    ‘N tell me I’ve been doing something with Cheech ‘n Chong….
                    I must inform you that I’ve n’er worn a thong!
                    Dear Fellow Poet

It's wonderful to have you here
                    Pull up a chair, have RA's beer
                    On second thought that may not be wise
                    You may drink too much and try a thong on for size

I certainly don't want to see 'ya
                    In something smaller than a "flea" (hey, it's been a long day at the office)
                    So skip the change of underwear
                    And just keep posting funny fare

Our Royal Accountant can turn a phrase
                    So now there's three of us - depraved!
                    Lyrical loonies running free
                    Full of rhymes and silly glee

Samanda sometimes gets too stressed
                    With poets around, the tension's less
                    If we get too foolish for this crowd
                    We'll "hit the road" with Jack, LOL

Jester

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Woo hoo, I'm a bogan.

... and I tend to ignore the fashion of the time. I'm sorry I just don't care who's name is stitched across my bum.
                      Ouch, that sounds mighty painful ....

On second thought, you might not want to take too many long-distance plane trips right now ... it may be a pain in the a..ha!

Comment

Sam IS front and center, but why is Vala on the cover? I don't believe they ever had a guest star on the calendar before, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks!
                        that's why i wouldn't trust this cover.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                          Cool. Mind if I add you to the Samandan list of members' occupations (thread page 372, post 7433)?
                          Sure, add away!

Comment

1s4S, I'll have YOUR Dad in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything turns out well and he makes a speedy recovery.

Atteria, you know everyone here is pulling for you and wishes you a speedy and complete recovery. We need you back here, no one else makes no calorie, no fat feasts!

As our Royal Physician has duly noted, Royal Guard and Royal Baker ... we are holding you and family members in our thoughts and prayers.

"The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love." Hubert Humphrey

Peace, CG

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                              Here's a post about the 2006 Stargate SG-1 calendar. Notice who is front and center. They do say the cover may change, but hopefully not the placement of one who is near and dear to us!

2006 Calendar
                              Now isn't that one of the most positive things to come out of the Gate lately?! Wow ... go, Sam, go!

Thanks SF31. I think they got the placement just right! (Some of the other threads may not think so!)

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                                Thanks! Things are good in the smoke, hows things in the Pool?

Just watched Grace on SkyMix and once again had to marvel at how totally fab AT is. Have to admit that I do have a tendency to emulate Sam at work to a certain extent, not her million point IQ obviously coz I struggle with the newspaper crossword! but her kick a$$ action chick thing that she has going on. Must say though that her uniform is wayyyyy cooler than what I have to wear!

Note to self...must chat to the Commissioner about a fashion revamp for the Met!!
                                Hey Billie

Maybe you'll get security duty at the GABIT event when AT comes to town in October! Better yet, hope you have that weekend free and are able to come to the party!

Good to have you onboard ... I feel safer already!

Comment

Working...
                                X