Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lys
    And don't forget the pies ! the wonderful blueberries pies !
    I wanna eat pie !
    OK, and the pies...

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
      I have to say that you all have me lol! The discussion on thongs (never heard them called that before ... flip flops to those that are just joining the conversation.) Bogans is also a new one for me (I hope that is the correct spelling).

Rednecks... **I'm from th' south so I know all bout them. tho I don't reckon I'd be joining them. ** How was that Strix Varia? I've tried to lose my southern accent (a slooow draw when I speak) over the years. That was the first time that I have tried to type it though. lol
      Ya done great, ann_sgcfan! I could hear it perfect!

Hugs,
      Strix

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia

Hugs,
        Strix
        Whoo ... ie! (In best redneck voice!) Strix has done it!

Congrats on Post # 300 ...

Let's celebrate!

Last edited by ChopinGal; 24 July 2005, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia

Hugs,
          Strix

Yeee Haa!
          (I couldn't resist)
          Yay!! Congrats on 300 posts Strix Varia!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley

... Your panty picci was rather conservative me ole mother hen!!

Me? I can (hopefully be not) seen wearing lycra long johns and fur lined booties with zip up the middle (your birthday pressie you didn't want miff). It's chilly oop north tha' knows!!
            My Dear Bean Counter

I tried to make sure that a certain royal moderator would not delete my picci by prudently choosing the basic black shot from the front. Believe me, I went into some strange websites and finally found the lesser evil at Victoria Secret. So, it's not so much my age as my fear of censorship. Although, said mod has already posted a slang definition that has me hyperventilating (along with 1speed)!

Excusez moi?! The fur-lined booties were never delivered to my door ... Indian giver!

Jester (who would love to see a picci of the RA in full attire (long johns and *my* booties)

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
              Whoo ... ie! (In best redneck voice!) Strix has done it!

Congrats on Post # 300 ...

Let's celebrate!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...llbillies1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...uorCabinet.jpg
              Yeehaw!

My LJ

Comment

The Kingdom is unhappy
                The Jesters full of woe
                So when I need my cheer up
                Where am I to go?

The great land of Samanda
                Was once so full of cheer
                Gala's, papers, caption-pics
                Washed down with RA's beer

Now the posts are full of angst
                Because of season 9
                I'm sure I've said it all before
                It will turn out fine!!!
                Not to worry too much
                I don't stay down for long
                The mood already lifted
                At the mention of a thong

Nothing like a challenge
                To send me searching wide
                To find some funny piccis
                And regain my Jester pride

So thanks to all Samandans
                My disposition has improved
                Nothing else got done today
                But I think I found my groove

Now why don't you cheer me further
                And post the latest news?
                Samanda's Royal Editor
                Surely cannot refuse

Methinks you have some gossip
                Or funny tale(s) to tell
                No one does it better
                And makes it come out swell

We know that you've been climbing
                And settling in your van
                Let's see if you can amuse us
                Do the best you can!

There are many new Samandans
                Who haven't read the Royal Papers
                You can introduce the newbies
                To the kingdom's latest capers

Oh yea, what say?!

No pressure, no pressure, no pressure, no pressure, no pressure ....

Comment

Just for the record, I'd like to point out that I would not be complaining one bit if Amanda chose to wear the American version of Thongs

edit: Oh, and I just thought I'd point you in this direction. Hmmm, looks we need Doc Fraiser to explain that one to us!

Comment

I did not see any reference to this here yet so I figured I would post it to let you all know that I just saw reference to an interview of Morris Chapdelaine, who is the asgard puppeteer on both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis and he played "Tenat" in PU.

He said that he was working on a a new documentary that will be hosted by Amanda Tapping and will be called "The Science of Stargate".

The interview is in english at http://www.stargate-ultimate.com/v_posts-pid-50660.html.

I hope it's okay that I put this link here - if not let me know and I will delete it (I did not ask the owner of the site or anything and I am not sure of the protocols on this type of thing).

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      Haha, she is too... and jeans... now we just need her in a flanny and we have Bogan!Amanda
                      flanny?

bogan amanda?

english please.

sally

(edited to add - i saw this was already answered)
                      Last edited by majorsal; 24 July 2005, 05:06 PM.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                        I did not see any reference to this here yet so I figured I would post it to let you all know that I just saw reference to an interview of Morris Chapdelaine, who is the asgard puppeteer on both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis and he played "Tenat" in PU.

He said that he was working on a a new documentary that will be hosted by Amanda Tapping and will be called "The Science of Stargate".

The interview is in english at http://www.stargate-ultimate.com/v_posts-pid-50660.html.

I hope it's okay that I put this link here - if not let me know and I will delete it (I did not ask the owner of the site or anything and I am not sure of the protocols on this type of thing).
                        Oh cool. Sounds like something I might watch too - especially if AT is hosting it!
                        I also noticed that one of his best memories was the first time he met Amanda Tapping too

Comment

The Kingdom is unhappy
                          The Jesters full of woe
                          So when I need my cheer up
                          Where am I to go?

The great land of Samanda
                          Was once so full of cheer
                          Gala's, papers, caption-pics
                          Washed down with RA's beer

Now the posts are full of angst
                          Because of season 9
                          I'm sure I've said it all before
                          It will turn out fine!!!
                          Ah Coley, ‘tis but a temporary thing
                          This angst, this concern,
                          That from our hearts we must wring
                          No surprise that to our friends here we turn.

And down and sad I know I would seem
                          For although terribly I do miss my ‘old’ team,
                          I have hopes too that it will work out fine
                          ‘N we’ll see Sam truly come into her own in S9!

Okay… here’s a pic to caption:

Sam: “It seems strange that the magnetic poles of this planet shift each time the Gate is activated. That would seem to indicate that…. Jack stop looking at my butt… that the shift in polarization is caused by a destabilization… Jack I mean it….. of the wormhole. I wonder what would it cause it to amplify to such a magnitude that…Jack - don’t make me hurt you! Now… as I was saying…”
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            <some snippage here and there>
                            In many ways, stargate has made her a star. When she got the part, she really hadn't done all that much. some guest shots here and there. as is the way with many actors in vancouver but now that she's got almost 9 years of stargate under her belt, i think that her career can go wherever she wants it to go.

her ability and skill, meshed with her reputation has pretty much given her a good control over her career and, u sed wisely, will probably mean that she's close to the point where she only needs to work if she wants to.
                            And of all the actors on SG she's the one I really do look forward to seeing go on to bigger and better things and I do hope we do see more of her and in more quality projects.
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

i'm going to repost this (because i think it got lost in the mix).

~~~

i just finished reading the latest goings-on on the 'browders character should outrank carter' thread. bink (((bink))) just posted a quip from an interview with amanda (tv zone special #64)

spoilers for s9's 'ex deus machina'

Spoiler:
                              In an interview in TVZone Special #64 Amanda Tapping said about Ex Deux Machina:

Quote: In this story we address the question of SG-1 getting back together. At the moment, Carter is just helping out, and so are Daniel and Teal'c. They're not a team yet, and Mitchell says something rather sweet and handles the situation in a very clever way. We filmed that scene yesterday and it turned out nice. I think the fans are really going to enjoy it. End Quote.

i like it!

thoughts, everyone???

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc

Hey bink ... I did read this already and think this may be the weekend gig that's keeping Amanda from attending the Gate con in Vancouver.

Who better than our own Sam Carter to explain the science of the Stargate?

Comment

Working...
                                X