Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astrogeologist
    I will be away for the next three weeks... without computer or internet access... and I will sorely miss this thread and the wonderful and thoughtful posts and posters! Thanks to you all for such quality reading... great pics, great vid clips, great thoughts, wonderful discussions. If all goes well, the SaGC Collection should be arriving at Bridge Studios sometime this week.

Hic Comitas Regit!
    (after Sam kicks some serious bad-guy butt... )
    Bye, Astro!
    Bye, Jay!
    Take care!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
      I will be away for the next three weeks... without computer or internet access... and I will sorely miss this thread and the wonderful and thoughtful posts and posters! Thanks to you all for such quality reading... great pics, great vid clips, great thoughts, wonderful discussions. If all goes well, the SaGC Collection should be arriving at Bridge Studios sometime this week.

Hic Comitas Regit!
      (after Sam kicks some serious bad-guy butt... )
      what!?!

you can't have your own life, astro!

don't be long... we'll miss you.... astroooooooo!*

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jay
        i'll be gone too Astro. next saturday im leaving for jordan b/c the stupid army feels it needs another 1500 ppl there for a month. i really don't want to leave either, im loving being with my new wife of 7 weeks. i took 3 months off but no they had to call me back.

can't rep you

we'll miss you... be safe, jay.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

LOVE your new sigpic, fs!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Take care Jay. Hope you get back to your family soon safe and sound.

Astro will miss you.

Congratulations Uber 1,600

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              Well since it's supposedly from Lost City (even though we kinda know it's NOT) and very similar to the original Lost City scene, I'm going to go ahead and post these screencaps I just made for your viewing pleasure:

Sam's line...Avalon Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Sam had told Mitchell about an Alkesh that was incoming...Cam took it out and Sam saw Cam fly by the cargo ship afterwards.

Sam: Well, that was close.

With that in mind, here are the pictures to go with that one line of dialogue:

wow .... very cool pics Uber... thank you

Comment

Thank you so much to Tsaxlady and Uber for the con pics and vid clips and transcript

Comment

Take care Astro and Jay!

And a slightly belated..

CONGRATULATIONS ASTRO ON POST 1800!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    LOVE your new sigpic, fs!

sally
                    Thanks... I have to give much of the credit to Tsax for letting me steal the original photo from her MSN photo blog. But it was such a cool pose of Sam (the guys didn't look to shabby either), I just couldn't pass it up.

Kat

Comment

astro and jay -

Good luck to both of you. Take Care, and Come Back Safe.

1speed

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Jay, please take care and may you return home safely and very soon.

Astro, everyone here will miss you very much, but you know that. You are the Soul of this thread.....

You will both be missed and everyone here, I'm sure, will be praying your swift, safe returns.

Hic Comitas Regit
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

hi in wireimage there are pictures of amanda tapping at cocktail party and reception for the sci-fi channel

i can 't download the pictures of amanda tapping

please help me?
                          thank you from mary-clare

my name is mary-clare mcdade

please email me from this email is [email protected]

i wasn't well last week

Comment

Originally posted by maryclaremcdade
                            hi in wireimage there are pictures of amanda tapping at cocktail party and reception for the sci-fi channel

i can 't download the pictures of amanda tapping

please help me?
                            thank you from mary-clare

my name is mary-clare mcdade

please email me from this email is [email protected]

i wasn't well last week
                            Welcome to the Forum Mary-Clare and to the Sam's a Great Character thread. I think you need to register to download anything from WireImage. You can save the thumbnail pics of AT if you like, but the larger versions require registration.

Hope that helps. I never use WireImage myself. Maybe someone else on this thread will be able to give you a better answer.

Again, welcome!
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              I have 2 questions.
                              SPOILER: 1)My damn VCR stopped working and I missed the part about Jack. Where is he and what is he upto? I tried to read all the spoilers to see exactly what Jack's part was, but couldn't find the whole story.

they haven't said on the show what he's doing. the spoilers are that he took hammond's job at Homeworld SEcurity. i'm sure more will come in future eps
                              Thanks for the answers. What was the bit about Jack selling stuff? Exactly what transpired in his conversation w/ Landry? I missed the whole part. Snobs. Thanks again.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

from the wonderful ladies on the transcript group

jack and hank's scene
                                Spoiler:

SCENE: Landry's house. Outside. O'Neill and Landry playing chess

O'NEILL: So did you decide to go at the desk at an angle or…flush
                                with the door?

LANDRY: is that what this is about? You come all the way to Colorado
                                springs to check up on me?

O'NEILL: Nah…I had to sign the papers to my house…and my car…my
                                motorcycle

LANDRY: Yeah I'll never forget that day on the front porch of my
                                house you standing there telling me you wanted to tell me something
                                about the Stargate Program. *laughs* I though one of us had surely
                                lost his mind.

O'NEILL: That may actually be true. How are things working out for
                                Mitchell?

LANDRY: Well…ya could of told him that SG-1 had been re-assigned you
                                should have seen his face.

O'NEILL: Yeah…I suppose huh…

LANDRY: yeah…no…he'll…uh…he'll get his feet. *moves one of his
                                pieces* mans a survivor.

O'NEILL: He's also got the best of the best looking out for him.
                                *moves own piece*

LANDRY: A Generals only as good as the people he commands.

O'NEILL: Who said that?

LANDRY: I just did. *moves his castle* I mean Douglas McArthur may
                                have said something similar.
                                O'NEILL: Didn't he also say there's no substitute for winning.
                                *moves his bishop*

LANDRY: *little surprised* actually it was in war there's no
                                substitute for victory *knocks over his queen* You seem to have a
                                knack for it.

Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X