Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Yeah yeah yeah....thank you, schmank you.

Now where's our blue jello?

NO BLUE JELLO FOR YOU!!!

But I did make you an Icon like you asked.

Trippin' with Uber ( now where did i put that umlaut? )

Last edited by ForeverSg1; 17 July 2005, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      Yes I have several more clips - but since I have dial-up it is taking a while to transfer them to Über. I have one of AT answering the question about S/J and one of her answering a question about Geek Sam and Replicater and how she played them. So give use time and we will get more out for your enjoyment.

All Right!! I am so glad you went to the Comic Con and are willing to share all the great clips!!! I look forward to the next one. I really appreciate all the hard work you and Uber are going through to show them to us!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        NO BLUE JELLO FOR YOU!!!

But I did make you an Icon like you asked.

Gosh I can't seem to give anyone green jello tonight. ForeverSG1 loved the icon you made! Also not sure if I have mentioned it or not but I do love the Sig you have. That is one of my favorite quotes!

Comment

without me having to go back and read all three parts of the rob-brad interview on gateworld, does anyone remember either one of these guys saying --

spoilers for s9

Spoiler:
          that sg1 was going to be on a new mission? 'if' this is the interview that i read that in, it gave me the impression that sg1 was going to be doing something different. like, maybe not being though of as a first contact team.

anyone remember this?

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Spoiler:

in the sam-mitchell scene where he's BEGGING her to return (just this alone makes him good in my book ), it appeared sam was on a ship. what ship? and does it have any reference to atlantis?

sally
            Spoiler:
            Yep, it would have been the Daedelus - Prometheus' sister ship. The one that Daniel missed because of Vala. It was enroute to Atlantis to help in the defence against the Wraith seige of the city
            Sam was probably on board helping them test out the various systems (it uses alot of Asgard technology. And even tho there's an Asgard on board, Sam would probably be one of Earth's foremost experts on Asgard tech )

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
              Gosh I can't seem to give anyone green jello tonight. ForeverSG1 loved the icon you made! Also not sure if I have mentioned it or not but I do love the Sig you have. That is one of my favorite quotes!
              Thanks... I'm very bored tonight as you all might be able to tell...

I loved the clips and photos from Tsax so much I started playing with them.

Please do not hate me because I'm insanely weird... or because of what I'm about to show you... Shippers close your eyes!! I couldn't help myself. These pics were just screaming to be captioned.

Comment

Please do not hate me because I'm insanely weird... or because of what I'm about to show you... Shippers close your eyes!! I couldn't help myself. These pics were just screaming to be captioned.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9621/samberry0oj.jpg
                ROFLMAO! That is pure gold ForeverSg1!!

Woohoo! Teal'c/Sam forever!

Edit: I'd rep ya, but I can't atm

Comment

WHAT!!! NOOOOO! Actually I'm just kidding. I'm glad that CJ appears to be happy that AT is back. They seem to be really good friends and propably have a lot of fun at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                    ROFLMAO! That is pure gold ForeverSg1!!

Woohoo! Teal'c/Sam forever!

Edit: I'd rep ya, but I can't atm
                    Amanda is such a lucky woman.
                    Oh to be in her shoes for only a day...an hour...even a moment.

*heavy sigh*

Comment

i played that bit over and over.... chris is a bad boy! i LOVE bad boys!

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                        Wonderful pics, tsaxlady! Thanks so much for posting them for us all
                        Okay...thanks to my friend and yours ForeverSG1, I was able to get these clips of Sam in Avalon. I edited them a smidge just to clip off the extra non-Sam stuff and to make them significantly smaller file sizes...

Sam talking to Cam over video phone:
                        http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/...v_sam_call.mpg

Flashback of Sam awarding Cam Congressional Medal of Honor:
                        http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/...av_sam_moh.mpg

Let's all give a big "WHO LOVES YA BABY" to KAT!!!!! Woohoo!!!

And thanks for the vid clips, Kat and Mary Beth!
                        Okay campers! Here's a special treat courtesy of tsaxlady and moi (well moi is involved because moi made the clip smaller by half and is hosting on moi's website ).

Anyway, here's our Amanda answering a question about Carter's technobabbling and her preparations as an actress:

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/...chnobabble.mpg

Thank you TSAX for your great clips!!! We all at Samanda truly appreciate you.

Thanks tsaxlady and Uber! It's so great to see them all laughing and simply having fun.
                        Yeah yeah yeah....thank you, schmank you.

Now where's our blue jello?

Comment

Here's a rec for a good Sam-fic: Retribution

It has lots of great Sam-angst, Sam-whumping and how she deals with the aftermath... not a 'happy' fic - gritty and 'real'.... And there's J/S ship (although it's not fluffy and light). Also deals with the Sam vs. Cam in command issue. This may be one of the best fics for showing MackKenzie as a fairly good guy.

Comment

And here's another well-written fic: Growing Pains

This one is light-hearted and full of humor... more an SG-1 team fic than a Sam-centered fic. Although only Chapter 1 is currently posted, the author has already written over 150 pages of the story, so this is going to be a great ride for those who like the more light-hearted fics. In the past, this author has posted a chapter a day or a chapter every other day, so if you click on the Story Alert button, you'll get an email sent to you each time a new chapter is posted... and it's great fun to login to your email and get to read a new chapter every day of so As for Sam's part in this fic... she's a... real... spitfire

Comment

Okay...here's another ComicCon clip...courtesy of Tsax and yours truly...

Here Amanda is asked about the Sam/Jack relationship for Season 9:

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/...at_samjack.mpg

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Okay...here's another ComicCon clip...courtesy of Tsax and yours truly...

Here Amanda is asked about the Sam/Jack relationship for Season 9:

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/...at_samjack.mpg

Pfft. Who cares about that rubbish? Give us the good stuff already!

Just kidding of course! Thanks for the clips!

Comment

Working...
                                X