Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    Heh heh...

Though it seems like he's lost weight... It's a bit odd. I'm so used to him being huge and hulking, with his muscles busting from every area of his body.
    Now he's a lean, mean Jaffa fighting machine.....with hair!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Now he's a lean, mean Jaffa fighting machine.....with hair!
      You gotta love Chia Teal'c... 2.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        You gotta love Chia Teal'c... 2.
        LOL Lovin' the nickname!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          Yes, but he is looking mighty fine... I'm sure Amanda would back me up on this comment.
          I believe the quote from Amanda regarding Chris is that he is ... "DEAD SEXY"

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Oh where, oh where has little Daniel gone... Oh where, oh where can he be???

Comment

Oh where, oh where has little Daniel gone... Oh where, oh where can he be???
              He's gone on a rescue mission to find Oma and help her destroy ugly Anubis.

On a side note, don't you think Teal'c's hair is a little...weird ? I mean he looks like a Roman emperor.
              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

On a side note, don't you think Teal'c's hair is a little...weird ? I mean he looks like a Roman emperor.
                Actually, I kind of like this new hairdo. He looks boyish. Though it doesn't go with his character. Looks like a trickster (is that the right word ?). He looks less threatening. Not the warrior he is.

Yep, were is Daniel. I've been wondering since the pictures came out.
                sigpic
                There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
                If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
                If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
                If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

I like Chia Teal'c. Of course, a friend told me that his hair style had a very Jerry Lewis aspect to it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay I know I'm really late at weighing in on this but it was like 9/11 all over again. I left early this morning to run a bunch of errands so I'm ready to leave in the morning for the Stargate Con in Burbank. I did not turn on the TV or computer before I left this morning so I did not hear of the events in London until I stopped to have the oil changed in my car and someone at the auto shop asked my what I thought of what had happened in London. I had to say I don't know what you are talking about - the same thing happened on 9/11 when I had not seen or heard any news until I arrived at work that day. It was about an hour later I got the call from my sister to tell me our cousin had been on United Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania. So when I heard the news this morning my heart sunk and my thoughts and prayers go out to all those effected by todays events. I'm glad to hear from folks here that you and your families are safe and well.
                    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I've been thinking about one of JM's comments regarding Mitchell and Sam.

The one regarding Mitchell calling Sam.... Shasta.

I've been curious if he wasn't in fact being honest and that perhaps Sam and Mitchell know each from way before the SGC, perhaps Shasta is/was Sam's call sign.

So here's a new game. For what reasons do you think Sam might have been given this call sign??

Perhaps during her pilot years, she had an particular liking to diet Shasta cola.
                      LOL - Okay I said the same thing to Über last night about it maybe being Sam's call sign. I had not thought about Shasta cola, the first thing that comes to my mind when I Shasta is Mt. Shasta but the cola reference is good.
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                        LOL - Okay I said the same thing to Über last night about it maybe being Sam's call sign. I had not thought about Shasta cola, the first thing that comes to my mind when I Shasta is Mt. Shasta but the cola reference is good.
                        I did a Google search with Shasta and found that there was a Radio Astronomy Laboratory in Shasta County. Do you think Sam spent some time there ?
                        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                          Or, she was so cool under pressure that they called her Shasta.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            I believe the quote from Amanda regarding Chris is that he is ... "DEAD SEXY"

Ha! Are you serious? When?

I miss all of the good quotes...

*feebly kicks at dirt with tennis shoe*

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                              I like Chia Teal'c. Of course, a friend told me that his hair style had a very Jerry Lewis aspect to it.
                              Not Jerry Lewis! But it does look weird. I like Lys' "Roman Emperor" description. It's like they put too much gel in or something. Let's hope it was only for this photo shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Yeah ... we may need a statue of him in a Roman toga in the Queen's garden!

I like Teal'c with the bald (Yul Brynner for those of you old enough to remember who he was) look myself!

Comment

Working...
                                X