No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone! Check out my spanky new sig banner...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Wow - this is fantastic, Uber! So fitting with the 4th of July, too!

Comment

Uber, I stand in awe of your greatness. You've managed to take an already fantastic picture of Sam/Amanda and made it infinitely better.

In the words of our once great leader, General Jack O'Neill...

"EXCELLENT!!!!"

Kat

Comment

i can't rep you (only happens *everytime* i want to rep someone), but i wanted you to know that i LOVE your sig!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
            LOL ... omigosh ... I think I just hit a milestone of my own ... this seems to be my Post #1100!
            Congratulations, ChopinGal, on 1,100 posts!

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Astrog, I just wanted to thank you for posting the 'Blue Jello Metaphor' fic. I absolutely loved it. So much so I decided to make a manip for it.

Please keep in mind this is a very tongue and cheek.

SuperSam

Kat
            Love it, Kat!

Comment

I've posted Chapter 2 of Ten-Thousand Suns at:
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2454418/2/

Now, I did mention that this is a Sam/Janet we're-going-to-confess-our-love-for-each-other story, right?

Hugs,
              Strix

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                ChevronSeven....Congrats on Post 1000!And congrats on your new position as Royal Shopper....can't wait to see your first purchases.

Sal.....I think we all loved answering those questions, even if you didn't mean us too. I know I did.

SamFan1....thank you for the wallpaper I love it!

And now for the not so great news. I don't think coming back was a great idea. The F.O.R.D. people are already red dinging me. I honestly didn't do anything. WHY are they so immature and just plain mean? I'm truly frustrated. I thought if I stayed away for awhile, people would leave me alone. Guess I was wrong, at least about those fanatics. Everyone else, here and on other threads, have been wonderful. I really don't know what to do. Part of me says ignore them....but the other part is fuming. Oh well, I'm sorry to bother you with this nonsense. I don't want to bring you all down on the eve of a great weekend.

I think I'll just leave again, for a while...and see how I feel. I've had so much fun the past few nights. I've really missed all of you. You have made me laugh, smile, and even cry. As always, you are the BEST!

All my love,

Lida/Sam
                Lida,
                Don't go! I spend all my time here and in the Sam/Jack ship thread because all the kind and tolerant people seem to be in these threads.
                In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                Hic Comitas Regit
                Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

amanda's going to be at comic con. do you think she's going to bring olivia? if so, do you think the fans will get to 'see' olivia? i want to see what amanda's daughter looks like!

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                    Hence,

Hic Comitas Regit may be the more appropriate translation of "Here Kindness Reigns"

Jester
                    You've got my vote. I think it's perfect.

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
                      A message from your Royal Baker/Chef: As I am already late for a weekend celebration/concert, I am presenting your July 4th feast today. As always, the food is guaranteed not to go to your hips, or any other place you deem unacceptable. Enjoy the weekend and for those in the States, enjoy the holiday! Let the feasting begin!

Enjoy!!!!!!
                      Thanks Atteria! It looks so scrumptious, I can't wait to get started!!

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        amanda's going to be at comic con. do you think she's going to bring olivia? if so, do you think the fans will get to 'see' olivia? i want to see what amanda's daughter looks like!

sally
                        My guess is probably not...maybe when she gets a little older...but my bet is that Amanda's going to be uber protective of her little angel and keep her out of the spotlight as long as possible.

If I'm wrong though (as is wont to happen from time to time), I hope someone takes a picture of her...as I'm dying to see her too...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

This morning, about 30 minutes after I write and post this, NASA will try some real life science 83-million miles away from Earth. A probe launched from Earth will attempt to intercept a passing comet. As they meet, the Earth probe will launch a second, smaller (about the size of a washing machine) probe into the comet to gather info about what comets are really made of.

Scientists believe that comets are actually dirty balls of ice hurtling through space, and that they pick up other debris along the way. This is our first chance to gather data on the elements, minerals, etc., that are in comets. The mission has been described as one bullet intercepting a second bullet in mid-air, as one of the guns tries to fire another bullet into the mix.

Obviously, this is exciting stuff, and I thought other sci-fi fans might want to know. If you'd like to know more, you can go to www.nasa.gov. Once there, go to the search bar and enter "Deep Impact Project." The search engine should take you to the project's home page. If it works, photos should be posted there sometime on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Woo! Thanks Lida and Chopin Gal. Well here it is, my 1000th post and I can't express how much fun each and every one has been here among all of you. You ladies and gents truly are a great group of people.

So in honor of this momentous occassion, at least for me, I had intended to bestow upon you my nomination for Samanda's new flag. However after talking with MajorSam, I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't really look much like a flag, but it does make a very nice postcard.

So I give to you...our first Samandan postcard! LOL

Kingdom of Samanda
                            I love the post card! It's so cool.

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

To celebrate the fourth of July and of course my American hero Lt. Col. Samantha Carter (well my FICTIONAL American hero at least ), I made this little avatar for use with MSN...

Then I thought you might all like to see it so here it is...If you'd like to use it...feel free to do so!

Uber, I love the avatar and your new sig. Very nice.

Happy 4th of July

to all Americans of Samanda. Have a great day !
                              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
                                All ranting aside, let me also express my deepest, most sincere thanks to Sci-Fi for continuing to foot the bill for new seasons of what is my sole reason for owning a TV. Well, that and Mansquito.
                                Any witticism that good bears repeating. I'm still digging out from under a fortnight's backlog of SaGC posts (new job, less time for GW, etc.).
                                I sometimes think of Stargate as the Crowning Achievement of Western Civilization ...
                                ... but then I realize that honor is reserved for Mansquito.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Working...
                                X