X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamFan31
    CAPTION THIS...

aah, aah, aah choo!!!!!

hey guys, do you realize that we're gonna hit post 10,000 today???????
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      aah, aah, aah choo!!!!!

WOW 10,000 posts coming up, we need lots of blue jelly and party popers!

Tara looking to find fellow Samandans for a few rounds of the conga!

......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        aah, aah, aah choo!!!!!

And 500 pages too
        RDA Thunk Thread, look out!

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
          CAPTION THIS...

Sam: I love it when they put nitrous oxide in the tank with the O2...

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
            Sam: I love it when they put nitrous oxide in the tank with the O2...
            Hahahaha, thats a good one!

mmmm, HappyGassed!Sam

Comment

For what it's worth, the Stargate-Project (the German site that seems to get all the spoilers and pictures before everyone else) has the cast for season nine listed in this order:

Ben Browder (Cameron Mitchell), Amanda Tapping (Samantha Carter), Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson), Christopher Judge (Teal´c), Beau Bridges (General Hank Landry)

Cheers,
              Strix

My LJ

Comment

thanks, that means that darren will get them soon. i like them off gateworld better. i like pics taht i can save to my hard drive. easier to make icons that way
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Tricky, tricky with the credits...

I know I'm gonna like BB/CM, but I don't want his name to be before MS, CJ or AT's. I know it all has to do with how good of an agent you have, but I also don't think MS should have been set apart from AT and CJ in S7 and S8 either. But that's just me. I believe that the only person who should have had that kinda status was RDA, and even then, by S7, it wasn't just about Jack/RDA, by any stretch of the imagination.

If BB gets top-billing or second-billing, I won't be surprised, but I will be a bit annoyed just because of the fairness issue. CJ and AT WERE there for the entire eight years without any sort of hiatus or scheduling conflicts. Now that AT's been on maternity leave (something that obviously can't be avoided), CJ is the only one who's been on full-time since Day One, and it's still possible that he'll be at the bottom of the totem pole.

You guys are right: The "alphabetical order" trick might be the only way to solve this issue (while still getting what they probably already want, which is BB in the front of the line-up).

Comment

Hello!

I was wondering which websites had the promo pics up for Season Nine.

Thanks!

*IB

Comment

Originally posted by IncessantBabbler
                      Hello!

I was wondering which websites had the promo pics up for Season Nine.

Thanks!

*IB
                      Thor's site-Stargate Project usually has stuff-as does Pagesus Galaxy.
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                        Thor's site-Stargate Project usually has stuff-as does Pagesus Galaxy.
                        Oh... OK. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          Just wanted to share this with you all...

A few weeks ago, MajorSam showed me something she was designing for herself...a beautiful Amanda Tapping wallpaper for her desktop...

Well, me being me , I took her idea (same basic concept, same shots of Amanda, etc.) and made my own little variation and I thought I'd share it with you here...

If you'd like to download it for yourself, feel free to do so either by clicking on the picture above or by clicking here:

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/atbg_04.jpg

Just let me know if you like it and download it, okay?

Love the wallpaper Uber !
                          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            Oh yeah.... The MacUseless rant. And the 'Welcome to my life'.... What other Samisms would everyone else include???
                            "Maybourne, you're an idiot every day of the week. Why couldn't you have just taken one day off ?"

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            Oh yeah Astro. Me too. Many many moons ago I posted that same thought on the S/J thread. So many times over the years they wrote in scenes where this race or that one loved Jack and would only deal with him... ('Course others couldn't stand him, but that's besides the point!!! ) Free-lance swashbuckling ambassador. LOL! Most definitely! (And so much more in character than the tired-looking paperpusher they turned him into.)
                            Jack the ambassador ? I like that. He has definetely his own style : "Howdy folks !"

Comment

Does anyone have the posts where people were putting up pics of Sam interacting with the guys? It's something very similar to Strix's signature ( ). I wasn't sure where it was or if it even existed, but I was hoping to catch a few high-quality pics of them over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                i'm not sure how it's going to go, but this is how i 'want' it to go. and this seems very fair to me too.

stargate sg1
                                amanda tapping
                                christopher judge
                                michael shanks
                                and ben browder as colonel cameron mitchell

it's based on who's been on the longest. and since the 'and' is multi-useful, give it to the new guy that doesn't want to come off last place. i don't think anyone should go before the title (that's for ppl of rda's statis), but i also don't think anyone should be demoted in the ranking. i honestly think this is fair.

sally
                                I vote for these opening credits. That's how I'd like to see them too.

Comment

Working...
                                X