Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Victories

(always such a genuine smile! )
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Comment

Comment

The First Ones

Comment

Watergate

(I loved the lighting on this shot.)

Comment

Tangent

(Another one of those so-glad-to-know-you smiles... )

Comment

First of all, kudos to Keeper once again! Astro, I know this has been a labor of love and you've done yourself (and Samanda) proud!

I am happy to go with whatever seems the most appropriate in the final production ... sending some or sending all will be okay with me. I like the idea of our access to the completed PDF file and hope that Uber/Kat will find a way to get their masterpiece group photo into our hands, privately, as well. Then, little Royal Page deepspace will not have to just see avatars in her brain, she'll have the real thing!

As to Blue Jello to Brad Wright, is anyone signing their name and "member of Samandan Blue Jello Brigade" underneath. We've used that term a bit back in the thread and I thought it had a nice ring to it:The Blue Jello Brigade! So I'm going to use it as part of my signature.

MB/Uber, you wrote a wonderful fan letter - very right on and appropriate and really speaks for most of us. I'll probably use the poem I posted earlier. If anyone wants to use my poetry as a way to express their feelings, please feel free to do so. Samanda is a land of plenty!

BTW, how did you choose Brad as the final recipient? At first, we were talking about Rob Cooper. I think Brad is the better choice because isn't he one of TPTB that handles the character of Sam well?

Okay - I'm getting the jello tomorrow and then heading out of town for almost two weeks to the Berkshires for some serious surprise-birthday doings for my daughter. Happy June Birthdays to all fellow Samandans in case I miss the festivities on thread! I'm sure the new Royal Baker will make it special! I'll try to stop in from time to time if I can beg, borrow, or steal someone's PC. Otherwise, will miss you all ... carry on!

Let the blue jello hit the royal fan and, Royal Security, keep the citizens safe.

Hugs, Jester

Comment

(Probably my favorite season 4 cap that I made. I love the expression on her face, the lighting, the colors.. Very subdued, but she certainly means business. )

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      *peeks in thread*

The tourist from the netherregions of GW comes back again bearing Sam gifts ..... apologizes for interrupting your conversations....
                      Great pics! They look so good, great color and sharpened to perfection. Sam/AT pictures are *always* welcome in the land of Samanda. Post more, please!

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                        Great pics! They look so good, great color and sharpened to perfection. Sam/AT pictures are *always* welcome in the land of Samanda. Post more, please!
                        Thanks SamFan31 (& everyone else who's said they enjoyed them ) When I got my DVD's last fall & discovered I could cap off Windows Media Player... well... I became a bit of a capping fool, though I hate to admit that I've only got about 2 or 3 of Daniel and Tealc, a couple team shots.... and the rest are of Sam, Jack, or Sam and Jack. Some of the Sams I combined earlier this year with Jacks for sigpics, but realized lately I really wanted to share the Sam pix & this seemed like the most appropriate place to do it.

Have no fear... still have S5's and 6's to scrub up. And haven't even started watching the S7's, so who knows how many more caps I'll fill my hard drive up with!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                          Evening or I guess I should say good morning!

I was playing around with a new feature of my MSN account while Gateworld forum was down last night and upload scans of a bunch of Autographed Stargate pictures. Take a look at this site and let me know what you think - should I keep using it? It is a free feature of my MSN account - limited on what I can do - but it may be a good way to post some updates when I'm out of town.

tsaxlady space on MSN
                          I think this is a really cool feature, especially if you post more of those pictures
                          In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                          so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                          Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                          Hic Comitas Regit
                          Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            Hi everybody !

I confess that I've been lurking around this thread for a while now. I'm so amazed by the beautiful posts you've made here. You're all wonderful !

Sam is also a favourite of mine. I'd really like to express how I feel about her but I'm at loss with words, thanks to my poor English.
                            All I can say is that she's a great and strong character and that I absolutely love Sam when she's in charge. She rocks.

By the way, nice pics tsaxlady !
                            Welcome Lys.

And there's nothing wrong with your English!

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                              OK, now, with that all said, Uber has suggested that the Collection might be 'a bit much' and that perhaps the thread should consider sending AT a much smaller collection of materials - with only short notes and some fan-art.
                              Whatever we decide about the printing, I think the entire pdf file should be sent to her on disk. That way she has the whole thing if she wants to look through it.

And am I the only goober who signed my real name to my letter? Ugh... Is it too late for a quick edit, Astro?

Hugs,
                              Strix

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                                Hello fellow Samandans, this is very OT but i've just had the most fantastic news and i wanted to share it with you.
                                I'm going to be a Grandmother, my Son and his wife are expecting their fisrt baby, she is due
                                in January so they have a ways to go yet.
                                They are over the moon and can't wait bless them!
                                It really is a strange feeling knowing that there will be a continueing of our Son through his children, anyway thought i'd share our smashing news!
                                Congratulations Tara I have two grandchildren myself. They're so much fun.

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                                X