X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
    Caption it!

NC
    OK, who filled the cushions with jello??? Cold Jello???
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Caption it!

NC
      Daniel: Oh god Sam... I'm so sorry.
      Sam: Holy Hannah...that water was cold!
      Daniel: Here let me...
      Sam: Daniel. Really, it's fine. Daniel! I can dry off by myself...really!

Comment

Caption it!

NC
        Teal'c: Where did Dr. Fraiser go?
        Sam: ...

/me hides

Comment

Caption it!

NC
          *Jack has the last blue jello on the base and is eating it in front of Sam*

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!
          Last edited by AncientKnowledge; 13 June 2005, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Caption it!

NC
            Bra'tac and Teal'c are doing WHAT?

Comment

sam - "Hooome, home on the range. Where the de... "

*sees everyone's reactions*

sam - "What?"

teal'c - "ColonelCarter, why are you singing?"

sam - *blushes* "Just reminiscing about my little Minnesota jaunt I had... recently... " *clears throat*

*daniel chuckles*

sam - "Shut up."

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Kat, RE your daughter's request to get her hair cut like Sam's... I liked Sam's shorter hair cuts (as in Season 6), but I also like her hair in this pic - it looks great.
                Originally posted by shimeringstar

Crystal Skull
                It's not as short as Sam's in Season 6, and no one should call her 'boy'! (Although I have been called 'boy' or 'sir' a few times when my hair has been really short... it just doesn't bother me... I find it kind of amusing and just give them a small smile like I know something they don't - amazingly most people catch on *real* quick if I smile at them like that! )

Comment

Love the banner for Uber, Kat . Is she really a pain though? Well, a very loveable pain then.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Well, seeing as Kat's daughter is getting her hair cut (which I'm guessing Kat must be a bit worried about, I'd be nervous!), I was wondering, how do Samandans have their hair? I know all will be revealed with the group photo, but meanwhile I'm just curious. I've heard some of you say you have short hair, and Astro said she's even been called a man, so I'm guessing she's got short hair. (I've been called a boy once, a long time ago, and I have long hair ) Coley has short, Strix has about shoulder length, Majorsam (despite the orangerator) obviously has short. *trying to think of others*. Hmm, anyway, just wondering.
                    (My hair's really scruffy at the moment, breaking all over the place. But I don't think I'd ever cut it.)

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

mine's shoulder length...and blonde thanks to the wonders of chemistry

it's slightly layered to give it some body

and bangs, gotta have bangs
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                        Great post, ShimeringStar!
                        And what a wonderful pic! That smile put a smile on *my* face!
                        Thanks for sharing it with us!

Great screen caps, Shimmering! I especially like the one from Crystal Skull Great pic, LOL4Jack! I'm with you Sal... Sam should be in charge if/when she goes out on a mission with Mitchell and/or the rest of SG-1.Wonderful, wonderful post, Sally! Great game! I agree Rogue! And - love your sig pic every time I see it LOL! How about if you point out that she had to save the world several times... die once... get Goa'ulded... get tortured by Fifth... get tortured by Niirti... get her brain fried by the Entity... get her brain fried several times with ribbon devices... have an Ascended try to meld with her without any preparation (Ascension)... get electrocuted several times... It's sort of like being continually on the front lines of active field duty - and promotions and such go faster during such action...

---
                        And... Love the tongue-in-cheek banter between Deepspace and Uber
                        ---
                        It's my job as the official pain in the mikta.

Oh wait...perhaps Kat hasn't shared that with you all yet?

As the official snarkmeister of Samanda, Kat came up with...let's just say, and "appropriate" banner to describe me.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

The reason why I ask I guess, is because I keep seeing everyone as their avatars, like up until just then I saw Sky as a picture of Amanda sticking her head out of a black tent looking mischievous, tsax and NC both look like replicarter, Uber looks like replicarter but blue and so does Majorsam, astro looks like Sam with lightning coming out of her hands, well, you get the picture. So you can see how maybe I'm seeing you all as looking like Sam now .

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            It's my job as the official pain in the mikta.

Oh wait...perhaps Kat hasn't shared that with you all yet?

As the official snarkmeister of Samanda, Kat came up with...let's just say, and "appropriate" banner to describe me.

hey Uber .
                            see the page before this one, Kat's done a great banner.
                            You'll note that I've got the sigline perfect now. It's exact.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                              The reason why I ask I guess, is because I keep seeing everyone as their avatars, like up until just then I saw Sky as a picture of Amanda sticking her head out of a black tent looking mischievous, tsax and NC both look like replicarter, Uber looks like replicarter but blue and so does Majorsam, astro looks like Sam with lightning coming out of her hands, well, you get the picture. So you can see how maybe I'm seeing you all as looking like Sam now .
                              LOL, don't we all wish we looked like Sam! My hair is currently short and like Sky, highlighted blond thanks to my hairdresser, who said quote: "You were blond as a kid, right? Why not go back to that? "

NC

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                                hey Uber .
                                see the page before this one, Kat's done a great banner.
                                You'll note that I've got the sigline perfect now. It's exact.
                                Ooh. so she has.

Me likey.

I'd add it to my siggy, but skydiver being the mean and purely EEEEVIL moderator that she is would probably smack me around because it'd be too big.

*thinks dark and truly eeeevil thoughts about Denise*

naw...just kiddin...or at least I HOPE everyone gets by now how I am...especially skydiver, who is in fact a jewel of a person and a super cool mod to boot!

And if you haven't figured me out yet, for crying out loud, just look at the banner that Kat made for me. I'm a smart aleck. Sheesh.

That shouldn't be too hard for people to grasp. I mean, it's not rocket surgery...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X