No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was tellling my mom about amanda's french interview, and when i got to this one part... i almost cried. okay, i'm pmsing , but i still thought it was sooooooo amanda.

TS: Is there something you wish to pass on to her?

AT: Kindness. Because the world lacks too much of it.

i think that's *so* beautiful and *so* amanda.

amanda is a kind and loving person, and it reflects off her in awesome waves.

(((((amanda)))))

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      i want a second job!

seeing as i'm the perfect vice pres (do nothing), i want to actually DO something.... how about i'm the official relationship counselor of samanda? (i'm working for/on sam and jack! ).

so, is everyone cool with a nutjob like me giving out romance/relationship advice?

sally
      Madam Vice President

May we add to your present title with the appropriate Couples Counselor as requested? Or perhaps just Royal Counselor?

What say, oh yea? I am retiring for the evening but will read your answer and make the necessary changes before Keeper's final deadline this coming weekend.

Cheers!

Jester

Comment

i was tellling my mom about amanda's french interview, and when i got to this one part... i almost cried. okay, i'm pmsing , but i still thought it was sooooooo amanda.

TS: Is there something you wish to pass on to her?

AT: Kindness. Because the world lacks too much of it.

i think that's *so* beautiful and *so* amanda.

amanda is a kind and loving person, and it reflects off her in awesome waves.

(((((amanda)))))

sally
        She is one classy and gracious lady!

That line stood out for me too. Olivia is going to be so loved and also be brought up in a household where fame will not matter as much as being a loving and kind person. Amanda and Alan will be teaching the really important genuine values to their daughter.

How unfortunate that there are those troublemakers who, for whatever reason, put this good woman down. They can be included in that "lack of kindness" that Amanda speaks of.

Comment

i want a second job!

seeing as i'm the perfect vice pres (do nothing), i want to actually DO something.... how about i'm the official relationship counselor of samanda? (i'm working for/on sam and jack! ).

so, is everyone cool with a nutjob like me giving out romance/relationship advice?

sally
          Oh that would be a tough job I think Sal! Not only would you have to worry about the Sam/Jack angle, there's also the Sam/Janet, Sam/Thor and who knows what other ships out there to handle!

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
            Well, I am qualified for Royal baker, having studied cooking/baking in France for two years. I make a mean brioche!
            Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
            Oh, and I'm looking for a new position, since I've recently emerged from lurkdom. Do you have anything media related? Official Documentary Filmmaker, perhaps? Nothing fancy... heh heh.
            Originally posted by ChopinGal
            Madam Vice President

May we add to your present title with the appropriate Couples Counselor as requested? Or perhaps just Royal Counselor?

What say, oh yea? I am retiring for the evening but will read your answer and make the necessary changes before Keeper's final deadline this coming weekend.

Cheers!

Jester
            I second all of the new nominations!

Atteria as Royal Baker
            The Dancer of Spaz as the Royal Documentary Filmaker and/or Royal Publicist
            MajorSal as the Royal Couples Counselor or Royal Counselor

Chopin - just shoot me an email when your Royal Roll Call List is complete (Sunday is fine)

Comment

My Dear Spaz

The Court is thrilled to see that you have, indeed, been unlurking more and more ... yes! We can nominate you as Royal Documentary Filmmaker (every kingdom needs one) or, perhaps, Royal Publicist ... good PR is just as important.

Please let us know your desire and I will then call forth the vote!

Jester
              Thank you, ChopinGal!

If it pleases the Court, if elected Royal Publicist/Media Analyst, I shall respectfully and dutifully report both the good and the bad news, to the fullest extent of my abilities, in true journalistic fashion. I will maintain neutrality when reporting controversial subjects, while remaining true to the ultimate well-being of all Samandans.

When it comes to my attention that sufficient news regarding the one, Amanda Tapping, has indeed been released, I will work to ensure that the citizens of Samanda understand the ramifications of the truth stated therin.

Vote for Spaz!

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria

Well, I am qualified for Royal baker, having studied cooking/baking in France for two years. I make a mean brioche!
                This is wonderful news! Samandans, rejoice! We have a Royal Baker ... perhaps, dare I wish ... Royal Chef (if the position is not yet filled - I will check the list tomorrow)! And we get to remove Keeper from the Royal Kitchen ... the insurance rates on the Royal Palace shall definitely take a turn for the better.

C'est magnifique - gourmet dining has come to Samanda!

Merci Beaucoup and loop de loo!

Jester

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  Oh that would be a tough job I think Sal! Not only would you have to worry about the Sam/Jack angle, there's also the Sam/Janet, Sam/Thor and who knows what other ships out there to handle!
                  Don't forget Sam/Teal'c

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Vote for Spaz!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                      Oh noes! I forgot Sam/Teal'c!
                      /me hides from Skydiver

Bahahaha Good one!

Comment

My Dearest Royal Colleague

Methinks the lady doth procrastinate too much ... as how many days have now gone by since, ahem, thou hast been reminded to get thy royal mug to the Royal Photographer.

Photographs of your royal personage taken from several miles away do not capture your true essence ... although they add greatly to the Legend of the Keeper of the Flame: able to leap tall buildings and steep cliffs in a single bound, to archive massive amounts of Samanda data in minutes, to mediate and affirm multiple posts instantaneously, to discuss and disseminate ever-changing news of the Queen, to provide safe haven for domestic pets, and to share environmental information and provide "the teaching moment" for those of us in the kingdom who cannot discern the difference between a sinkhole and the kitchen sink. Although, I darest say, the picture of the eruption looks strangely familiar ... are you sure this was not taken when you last had kitchen duty in the royal palace and managed to blow out the entire west wing when you lit the oven?!

Let us hope that Keeper has, indeed, found a more suitable picture which will add greatly to the Samandan Group Photo. It will not be the same without her!

Proddingly,

Jester (who has already driven Royal Photographer to drink by submitting not one, but two, likenesses for consideration)
                        I jussss wanned to say fer the record tha' this post is........SPOT ON!

Thanks Jes'....ol' pal ol' buddy....

PS.....glad t' finarly know why I hit th' ol' boooooooze agin.......

*hic'p*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Madam Vice President

Cheers!

Jester

i'd like to be known as Couples Counselor.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

School is out for the summer so it leaves a little time for fun and games!

By the way I have added some pictures to my Vancouver Con Prop Museum Gallery

Comment

Vote for Spaz!
                              http://img293.echo.cx/img293/6082/upspaz6ts.jpg
                              How funny!! Well done, tsaxlady.

Comment

Awesome. That is just completely and totally awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X