Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, just because i'm massively stupid

Astro is collecting messages for amanda for the book and Uber is wanting memories of amanda

so who's doing the candid pics of amanda and who wants personal pics for the group picture?????

I think i'm getting confused and sending stuff to the wrong folks
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      ok...Astro is collecting messages for amanda for the book and Uber is wanting memories of amanda

so who's doing the candid pics of amanda and who wants personal pics for the group picture?????
      I think Uber is doing both the candid pics of amanda - and the personal pics for the group picture

Comment

Oooh I was searching through the Amanda Tapping/Sam Carter sites again today and came across some new music video's that I thought could be added to our ever growing music video page.

Through the Rain
        http://amandatapping.free.fr/fanart/...ughTheRain.wmv
        by Caty
        Caty is known amongst shippers for her S/J videos, but this a
        beautiful video about Sam making it through the tough times all on her own.
        [Death Knell/Grace

Wonder Woman
        http://amandatapping.free.fr/fanart/...onderWoman.wmv
        by Caty
        Just a cute little video showing Sam doing what she does best set to the Wonder Woman song.
        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 25 May 2005, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Congratulations Uber, post 8000! And what a great post for it too, a photo of our Royal photographer!

(you were a really cute kid!)
          Cake for our Mary Beth (and jello, and all kinds of Samandan party foods).

Charlie: Lol....that's 'coz RL got in the way and Charlie forgot to send PM. D'oh!
          Oh, and btw, thanks for letting me be in the story! Yay! Juts one thing - you're letting me near technical things? Like radio's? Bad idea, I'll break 'em!!! Biggest klutz in the universe, that's me!
          Klutz or no klutz you handled the radio just fine in my story! And how could I not have included my Royal twin!

Charlie: Hey, if you can wait til saturday or sunday I'll send you a nice pic of me....I don't have any right now and my camera's broken! But I'm having a party for my eighteenth on friday night, so I can take one then on someone else's digital and send it to you asap. K?
          Hope you have a great party for your birthday Charlie.

I don’t really have any proper full body pics of me. Definitely not since I was about 11, and I’m very different now. You see, I generally try to disappear when there is a camera about. Sorry Uber. Unless I were actually to take one you’re going to have to leave me out. This might be just as well anyway. Still not really sure if I want pictures of me on the net, if that is where the group photo is going to end up.

This is my 200th! Yay. It’s funny, in some ways I feel like I’ve been here much longer than 200 posts. Thankyou Samanda.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

I agree Sam is a wonderful character and Amanda plays her very well. She shows that a woman can be beautiful, smart, and can stand up to anyone. And does what she needs to get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
              Congratulations Uber, post 8000! And what a great post for it too, a photo of our Royal photographer!

(you were a really cute kid!)
              Cake for our Mary Beth (and jello, and all kinds of Samandan party foods).

Klutz or no klutz you handled the radio just fine in my story! And how could I not have included my Royal twin!

Hope you have a great party for your birthday Charlie.

I don’t really have any proper full body pics of me. Definitely not since I was about 11, and I’m very different now. You see, I generally try to disappear when there is a camera about. Sorry Uber. Unless I were actually to take one you’re going to have to leave me out. This might be just as well anyway. Still not really sure if I want pictures of me on the net, if that is where the group photo is going to end up.

This is my 200th! Yay. It’s funny, in some ways I feel like I’ve been here much longer than 200 posts. Thankyou Samanda.
              The group picture is just for us and if we vote to the affirmative, will be included in the presentation to Amanda. I can/will provide a link to the final image that will be hosted on MY WEBSITE...but will not be available to the General Public...

I sure hope you can participate because it'll be really neat.

And I hope I've alleviated everyone's fears...this is for a private Samanda thing...no one will see it but us, the pictures will be distant (no close ups) kind of like my Kindergarten picture...it won't have your real names associated with it, just your screen name.

So if you haven't sent me your picture, please do so. I don't need fancy or recent. Just a picture.

I've come up with a really fun concept that I know you'll all enjoy if you all play with me on this one...and sure, you have to trust me that I'm not going to post anything publicly that you send me...all I can give you is my word on that.

So if you don't trust me, then don't send me anything. Otherwise, send me your pics!!!

Send them to missmarybethhouse at hotmail.com

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by theQ
                I agree Sam is a wonderful character and Amanda plays her very well. She shows that a woman can be beautiful, smart, and can stand up to anyone. And does what she needs to get the job done.
                Great! Another Tennessean!

Welcome to Samanda...where the residents are fun and silly...and slightly off our rockers...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hey everyone...here's your daily reminder to vote on the SyFy Portal...although I'm not sure when the voting ends and the celebrating begins!

http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awar...dex.php?page=1

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1

What flavor? Be warned: electronic margaritas are high voltage!

Thanks for the welcome! (**Raises strawberry margarita in salud**)

And for my humble percentage, I like the thread from origin to current. We newbies love to peruse and maybe pick up ideas voiced before, and of course we want to credit/quote correctly. I know little of the mechanics regarding a thread's longevity, but I've seen BBs with THOUSANDS of posts, still intact. This one's obviously a keeper; let's keep it.

Besides, we're Sam Carter devotees: WE'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!
                    Traveler, you are a definite AT/Sam devotee if you actually perused over 390 pages of SaGC! For that alone, you deserve a Royal Bean of Fortitude!! Alas, I am at my office computer and cannot deliver at the moment Any other Courtsters online right now - we need a Bean for Traveler!!

In the meantime, I like your attitude! Glad you came out of Lurkdom and are now posting! Stay with us for the ride ... S9 will be here soon and much more Sam to discuss.

Welcome to Samanda! Do you like to give sermons? The position of Vicar is currently open ....

And here is your first Royal Bean ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...dAppleBean.jpg

Jester
                    Last edited by ChopinGal; 25 May 2005, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

And just what's wrong with a duct tape fixation?

1s4S
                      Dear Royal Guard Person

You're only saying this because of your own conditioning with the chair restraints in the Royal Accountant's living room. My word ... did she dare use the duct tape too? I seem to recall that she might have ... poor man ... silenced in his admiration of the Queen!

Jester

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        Oh...and don't forget to vote for Amanda at the syfyportal.com website!

http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2005/index.php

Regarding the "class picture" and to alleviate the fears of my fellow Samandans, below is an idea of what I'm going for...as you can see, you can't really see anyone. It's just a bunch of kids. No close ups or anything...it is a group shot.

Plus...now you see what I looked like in kindergarten...but only from a distance...I know...I was quite the ham, wasn't I???

So please send me your pictures so I can make this group shot of Samandans work...and include your first name and screen name. Any details you don't want disclosed will be kept confidential...but rest assured the pictures are NOT CLOSE UPS!!!

But although the images blur at this distance, PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND HIGH QUALITY IMAGES...
                        So cute! Now I probably have a good full body photo of me at THAT age!

Hmmmmm.......

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          Oooh I was searching through the Amanda Tapping/Sam Carter sites again today and came across some new music video's that I thought could be added to our ever growing music video page.

Through the Rain
                          http://amandatapping.free.fr/fanart/...ughTheRain.wmv
                          by Caty
                          Caty is known amongst shippers for her S/J videos, but this a
                          beautiful video about Sam making it through the tough times all on her own.
                          [Death Knell/Grace

Wonder Woman
                          http://amandatapping.free.fr/fanart/...onderWoman.wmv
                          by Caty
                          Just a cute little video showing Sam doing what she does best set to the Wonder Woman song.
                          Done! I added these two vids to the Sam Carter music video list (which is listed on the Index Post for anyone who doesn't have it bookmarked). Thanks, Kat! Now I'm off to watch them

Comment

Hello everyone, popping in once again!!!

WELCOOOOOOOME to all newbies! I hope my Royal Court members aren't scaring you! (too much... well, as much as can be possible) I trust the Kingdom is running wonderfully smooth!!!

I have been in contact with our dear Uber, and have decided, after MUCH thought, to *drum roll* POST MY PICTURE!!!

Omg, i'm wild, I know! I mean, any weirdo could just pick me out of a crowd after THAT pic!

I hope you all participate in this great endeavour to procure and create a most wonderful tribute to our Queen!
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by theQ
                              Welcome Aboard, theQ!

Here is some introductory Royal Blue Jello

And the thread has an Index Post with links to screencaps, music videos, information on the history of the thread, etc. Have fun - this is a Sam Friendly Zone

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                                Hi all,
                                Have been out of town, but I have updated the SaGC Collection with recent submissions.
                                The new PDF file is 8.7MB... Recent additions include Agent Dark's wonderful drabble (page 5) and Chopingal's Haiku to Amanda (page 13).
                                I love the addition of the Thread Humor section. It’s great to see the screen caps and their excellent captions. Now we won’t lose them and we can just travel to the Thread Humor section to get our daily giggles. It’s a great addition to the SaGC Collection, Astro! Or has it always been there and I just missed it?

AD’s drabble always brings a tear to my eye. It’s so touching and I can just hear Louis Armstrong singing What a Wonderful World.

Astro, you are doing such a fantastic job assembling the heart and soul of Samanda. Thank you, thank you, thank you….
                                Last edited by SamFan31; 25 May 2005, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X