Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lida
    Anyone with any ideas for a caption?????

here, here dear, let me grab a pair of scissors and i'll fix you right up
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone. Was too tired to come online the day before yesterday, and Gateworld forums wouldn't open yesterday when I tried. I mean, I didn't even get error messages or anything, it just wouldn't load.
      Anyway, so in just two short days I have t h i s much catching up .
      I hope to actually have something to say in the next few days!

edited to say that I hope Strix has a wonderful trip.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        I also thought MS did a wonderful job playing Sam. I loved the scene where he runs into Jack and calls him 'Colonel and sir'. His facial expressions and inflections were right on.

I think the writers of this episode did a great job of utilizing the entire team quite nicely, and we got to see Sam save the day. What more could you ask for??
        Kat
        Audio commentaries.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Oooh, I see Lida has provided us with a new couch.
          *plonks erself on the new couch and turns on Stargate DVD*
          oh, right, not that kind of couch. Oops!

AD, I love the drabble story you wrote. It's amazing, and I would never have excpected a story like that from you. Please write more, something, anything, but you have to, otherwise I won't get to read the amazing stuff that obviously goes through your head!

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

NO POSTS IN FOUR HOURS???

Good people of Samanda...where art thou?!???

In honor of my 1,100th post...which will be coming up fairly soon by the looks of things...here's a GREAT AT picture that's just dying for a caption:

She's such a ham...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

In honor of my 1,100th post...which will be coming up fairly soon by the looks of things...here's a GREAT AT picture that's just dying for a caption:

She's such a ham...
              Hey, unlike some ppl around here I do need my beauty sleep!!

rofl at that picture! I can't think of a caption that'll do it justice!
              Last edited by Agent_Dark; 21 May 2005, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                Haha I just watched the E3 trailer for the Stargate game (there's links to it in this thread) and omg... Can't wait for it!!!!

Also, there's a bit of Sam whumping in the trailer too... Like being tossed out of the breifing room window, down into the gateroom!
                Hey, I followed the link to the link... but it's not working! When I click on the team photo like it says, nothing happens, the page just refreshes... !?? I wanna see Sam get blown out the Briefing Room!
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                  Hey, I followed the link to the link... but it's not working! When I click on the team photo like it says, nothing happens, the page just refreshes... !?? I wanna see Sam get blown out the Briefing Room!
                  Thats kinda odd :|

Try this link and see if it works

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                    Hey, unlike some ppl around here I do need my beuty sleep!!

rofl at that picture! I can't think of a caption that'll do it justice!
                    I have an even funnier one reserved for my 1,100th post coming up...in two posts...

Comment

I have an even funnier one reserved for my 1,100th post coming up...in two posts...

well come on, post, post, post young lady

sigpic

Comment

how about, when we hit 10,000 posts we close this thread and start a new one?

unless of course, who was downloading and archiving it? didn't you say your cd was almost full?

we could shut this one down when it hits the 700 meg level so that it'll be easy to keep track of

sigpic

Comment

Okay! HERE IT IS!!! My 1,100th post!!!

Here's another fabulous AT pic that's just screaming for a caption:

Not sure if it's funnier to you, but I had quite the chuckle...

Last edited by Uber; 21 May 2005, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Hehe, it looks as if she's talking like a cartoon character

Comment

She's such a ham...
                              AT: The citizens of Samanda are SOOOOOOOOO funny!!!

Comment

AT: I'm Popeye the sailor man.
                                I'm Popeye the sailor man
                                I'm strong to the finish
                                'cus I eats me spinach
                                I'm Popeye the sailor man...
                                toot toot.

Comment

Working...
                                X