No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not sure who SamFan is, but Happy Birthday just in case. I did a search for user names that have SamFan as part of the name and came up with me (SamFan31), SamFan121 and MajorSamFan. So, unless the search function isn’t working quite right, we are missing a SamFan (with no extension). But I wish this person a happy day anyway – wherever he/she is!

If you look on the birthday list I’m down there in August. Now, we retired folks are happy to acknowledge our bdays, but we really don’t need two of them a year!

If I am incorrect in assuming these wishes are for me, then I blush, apologize and fade into the background….after I eat some of that chocolate cake.

SamFan31

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
      I’m not sure who SamFan is, but Happy Birthday just in case. I did a search for user names that have SamFan as part of the name and came up with me (SamFan31), SamFan121 and MajorSamFan. So, unless the search function isn’t working quite right, we are missing a SamFan (with no extension). But I wish this person a happy day anyway – wherever he/she is!

If you look on the birthday list I’m down there in August. Now, we retired folks are happy to acknowledge our bdays, but we really don’t need two of them a year!

If I am incorrect in assuming these wishes are for me, then I blush, apologize and fade into the background….after I eat some of that chocolate cake.

SamFan31
      Sam Fan has only posted a few times on the SaGC...but hopefully she'll drop in today to partake of the cake and festivities in her honor!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        The episode's Prodigy

Hailey: I think the sofa needs to be moved Major. It clashes with the Entertainment Unit.

Sam: Hmm, you're right Lieutenant. Where to move it though? *thinks* Ok Teal'c, put it back in the corner.

Teal'c: But Major Carter! That's where it originally was!

Sam: I know, and it needs to go back there.

Teal'c: *groan*
        Love the caption. Dare I guess you've done some sofa moving in your time?

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
          Sam Fan has only posted a few times on the SaGC...but hopefully she'll drop in today to partake of the cake and festivities in her honor!
          (ok, fading into the backgound... )

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            Spoiler:
            Area 51... so much for her grand adventures with the Asgard... :| And I take it shes not looking after the *whole* of Area 51 (unless shes' suddenly been promoted to a one or two star general! )
            Personal Commitment... JM said that Cassie was being mentioned at the start of Season9. Perhaps Sam is off helping Cassie settle in to Uni life or whatever as well?
            Shippers being dissapointed... Bad luck Uber But good luck me! 'More like seasons one and two' sounds great to me - no more getting bogged down in characters personal lives and more saving the universe!

Thanks for the heads up Sky!
            Spoiler:
            I agree with you on the direction of s9 sounding good. Area 51--how lame. On the other hand, maybe she's been supervising building a great new weapon or ship or something. Of course some of us *know* she's been travelling with Thor all this time. (Sam/thor ship humor thread).

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
              After reading RC's comments about Sam's return, I have GRAVE concerns about the future of SG-1. :-( I'm now officially depressed.

(lies down on her patient's couch)
              Would you mind moving over a wee bit please, I'd like to join you.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                Ok this one is going to be too easy to guess the episode...but captions are always fun.

I knew we should have skipped that chili...

Comment

still think they should get that huge sub-machine gun that carter had in season 7 back but if they did no one but carter could use it, it would look out of place in front of ben browders character.
                  "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                    Spoiler:
                    I agree with you on the direction of s9 sounding good. Area 51--how lame. On the other hand, maybe she's been supervising building a great new weapon or ship or something. Of course some of us *know* she's been travelling with Thor all this time. (Sam/thor ship humor thread).
                    You know, it has been a really long time since I read a spoiler and was actually happy with what I read. It started
                    Spoiler:
                    with Janets death and has be a downward spiral ever since.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Okay Samandans. I want AT stories...send me your personal "I met AT and she was great" kind of tales... send to missmarybethhouse at hotmail.com...

ON EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention. If you have any pictures of AT at conventions, etc. or you with AT, please be sure to forward those along too...

You'll see why soon enough...

...but you'll have to trust Über for now...

Last edited by Uber; 20 May 2005, 04:05 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Just a little reminder to vote today

http://www.syfyportal.com

Where AT is up for Best Actress (you can vote once a day)

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                          Just a little reminder to vote today

http://www.syfyportal.com

Where AT is up for Best Actress (you can vote once a day)
                          Astro you should come chat with Uber and I on MSN.. we seem to be the only ones around this evening.

Comment

Wow. No one's here tonight. Has the Kingdom of Samanda been evacuated for some reason? Were the klaxons sounded warning of some impending attack by the Goa'uld that I missed because I was watching Foothold???

Hello???????

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Okay. I'm by myself. All alone. In this dark, dank, lonely place. Must...control...fear...

Fine...I guess I shall amuse myself by conversing with my multiple personalities and sharing some great Sam pictures with my alternate selves...

That sounds like a great idea, Mary Beth!

I agree, Mary Beth, definitely an excellent idea!

why, thank you, Mary Beths. You're both so kind!

But we digress...

Here's my first picture for my viewing enjoyment...from Evolution 2...here's a touching moment between father and daughter:

Comment

hello!!!

i'm here. things are just slow. maybe everyone's out watching Sith

i love evolution two. i mean poor sam, in 'charge' of a jaffa that does whatever the heck he wants, another who does the same thing and her dad

yeah, fun command. daddy and two centigenarians
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X