Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    AFAIK its an FPS (apparently you can go third person too) with a strong emphasis on team action. I saw a leaked gameplay video, and it looks pretty good. Sounds even better, listening to Carter yell out 'Cloak on!' - I thought I was listening to an SG-1 episode!
    From what I have read in my kids video magazines, the game has over 60 hard-core Stargate fans working on it, so if we're lucky it will stick pretty close to the actual show. I'm not the biggest fan of FPS but my kid has already begged me to buy it when it comes out so I'm sure I'll be playing it for a little while.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Ok this one is going to be too easy to guess the episode...but captions are always fun.

The episode's Prodigy

Hailey: I think the sofa needs to be moved Major. It clashes with the Entertainment Unit.

Sam: Hmm, you're right Lieutenant. Where to move it though? *thinks* Ok Teal'c, put it back in the corner.

Teal'c: But Major Carter! That's where it originally was!

Sam: I know, and it needs to go back there.

Teal'c: *groan*

Comment

Wow! Did you see the augmented beasts (can I say that), on them???? Whoa baby, think I'll call the plastic surgeon tomorrow. Want to look that good for the next Con. (Talking about the babes from E3)

ROFL.....right......!!!!!

Well, at least RDA got some good looks at the eye candy.
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Ok this one is going to be too easy to guess the episode...but captions are always fun.

As Sam and Teal'c worry about O'Neill's sprint to the stargate...

(sam thinking): "Damn, did I turn off the iron before I left this morning?... Well, if not, I can always build another one."

(teal'c thinking): "I hope I remembered to set the timer to record Xena: Warrior Princess."

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Originally Posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Can you guess the episode?

will no one try to make a guess on this one??? (except for Kat...cause I told you... )

Okay...then tsax...it's up to you!

Okay I just finished tonight concert and I'm trying to get caught up on all the posts from the day - but since you asked I think I know - my best guess is
            Spoiler:
            Endgame - when Sam and Daniel are at Area 51 dressed in Kaki

EDIT: Okay I'm reading posts in order from the last I read - so after I posted this I see that I was in fact correct with my guess - but alas the mystery has already be answered by many others -
            Last edited by tsaxlady; 19 May 2005, 09:02 PM.
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I know some you fellow Court members use MSN, so I was just thought I'd pop my own in... perfect_dark53(at)hotmail.com

Feel free to add me

Comment

Sam (thinks): I wonder if Jack'll be angry when he finds out I've superglued Teal'c to the table...

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                  Sam (thinks): I wonder if Jack'll be angry when he finds out I've superglued Teal'c to the table...
                  ROFL! That's really funny!!

Comment

{drools over the pretty game}

Hey I'm the royal technician.. it's my job to be geeky!

So AD... leaked video? Where would one find it pray tell?

AFAIK its an FPS (apparently you can go third person too) with a strong emphasis on team action. I saw a leaked gameplay video, and it looks pretty good. Sounds even better, listening to Carter yell out 'Cloak on!' - I thought I was listening to an SG-1 episode!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      Wow! Did you see the augmented beasts (can I say that), on them????
                      I've just re-read this message - ROFLMAO!!!

1s4S

*wanders off to get cloth as computer screen is now covered with tea yet again*
                      Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 20 May 2005, 03:12 AM.

Comment

I am really looking forward to this game. I hope you can choose your character.
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                          {drools over the pretty game}

Hey I'm the royal technician.. it's my job to be geeky!

So AD... leaked video? Where would one find it pray tell?

There's a link to it in this thread
                          22meg, its filmed on a camcorder, so the visual quality aint the best. But the sound quality is pretty good

Comment

someone posted this on sam and jack...it's the first 'official' spoilers about sam's return.

Spoiler:

In the latest 'Cult Times' Robert Cooper talks about season 9,
                            including this about Amanda...
                            "She's back with her beautiful baby in tow. Amanda looks amazing and
                            everything is going well so far. We are delighted"
                            And on Carter's return.. " She walks through the door. I mean that
                            quite literally. She doesn't come through a stargate or anything
                            dramatic like that. She just walks in the door" "She's been looking
                            after Area 51 and she's been looking after a little personal
                            commitment" "I have to say that the segment of the fan base known as
                            the 'shippers' may be a little disappointed with season 9 because
                            there isn't as much of that kind of thing going on. It's more like
                            seasons one and two, with big adventures and a lot more story-based
                            stuff"

Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks AD!!

Game looks and sounds awesome!

There's a link to it in this thread
                              22meg, its filmed on a camcorder, so the visual quality aint the best. But the sound quality is pretty good
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                someone posted this on sam and jack...it's the first 'official' spoilers about sam's return.

Spoiler:

In the latest 'Cult Times' Robert Cooper talks about season 9,
                                including this about Amanda...
                                "She's back with her beautiful baby in tow. Amanda looks amazing and
                                everything is going well so far. We are delighted"
                                And on Carter's return.. " She walks through the door. I mean that
                                quite literally. She doesn't come through a stargate or anything
                                dramatic like that. She just walks in the door" "She's been looking
                                after Area 51 and she's been looking after a little personal
                                commitment" "I have to say that the segment of the fan base known as
                                the 'shippers' may be a little disappointed with season 9 because
                                there isn't as much of that kind of thing going on. It's more like
                                seasons one and two, with big adventures and a lot more story-based
                                stuff"

Spoiler:
                                Area 51... so much for her grand adventures with the Asgard... :| And I take it shes not looking after the *whole* of Area 51 (unless shes' suddenly been promoted to a one or two star general! )
                                Personal Commitment... JM said that Cassie was being mentioned at the start of Season9. Perhaps Sam is off helping Cassie settle in to Uni life or whatever as well?
                                Shippers being dissapointed... Bad luck Uber But good luck me! 'More like seasons one and two' sounds great to me - no more getting bogged down in characters personal lives and more saving the universe!

Thanks for the heads up Sky!

Comment

Working...
                                X