Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    will no one try to make a guess on this one??? (except for Kat...cause I told you... )

Okay...then tsax...it's up to you!
    I'll play your silly game ... Nightwalkers, in the motel, and she had a white blouse on.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      I'll play your silly game ... Nightwalkers, in the motel, and she had a white blouse on.
      Nope.

...MY silly game? have I somehow displeased the citizenry of Samanda to the extent that my games are merely tolerated and not enjoyed by the masses???...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Nope.

...MY silly game? have I somehow displeased the citizenry of Samanda to the extent that my games are merely tolerated and not enjoyed by the masses???...
        Have you never heard, in jest and teasingly, "okay, I'll play your silly game!"? It may be generic to a certain part of the country ... the intent was pure, no meanness implied!

Comment

Have you never heard, in jest and teasingly, "okay, I'll play your silly game!"? It may be generic to a certain part of the country ... the intent was pure, no meanness implied!
          ah...yes. teasing. I am familiar with this earth term...

by the way, it's still not Nightwatchers...

(p.s. I was kinda teasing you back...but apparently my universal translator malfunctioned and the meaning was somehow lost by the time the words appeared on your screen)...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            For anyone who hasn't read it and enjoy team stories, do so, you won't regret it. Also, please do not let the shippy part of this story stop you from reading it. It is AT Sam/Jack not our S/J and the ship is really only a very small part of the story.

Kat
            someone said that it was a 'g' rated ship story, which it really is. the ship is just a natural progression of the characters, but not a major part of the story

i just put the toys away that the show's writers left scattered around
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ah...yes. teasing. I am familiar with this earth term...

by the way, it's still not Nightwatchers...

(p.s. I was kinda teasing you back...but apparently my universal translator malfunctioned and the meaning was somehow lost by the time the words appeared on your screen)...
              Fudge! I thought a sincere apology may change your mind about my guess!

Okay, does she have another color blouse or uniform on in the original photo? Can we turn this into Twenty Questions ... I'll keep playing!

The clue is in the hairstyle ... which I'm thinking is one of the more recent seasons ... come on, anyone out there? Fellow Samandans?! Are you *all* watching Donald Trump's finale tonight?!!

This is maddening! I just spent the past 30 minutes searching through hairstyles and screencaps and I think it has to be Season 8 ... right around Threads ... somewhere from Covenant into end of season ... but I can't nail it!

Okay ... throw me a bone ... am I at least in the right ballpark?!! Uber, where are you? Come out and play!!
              Last edited by ChopinGal; 19 May 2005, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                Thank Kat

I had fun writing it. I contemplated holding it back and subbing it for the novels this fall...but then i didn't want to wait that long
                I'm glad you didn't, then I would of had to wait a long time before I could read it!

btw, any word on when you're going to put up those fics you were talking about back a few pages?

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                  And AgentDark *SCORES*! Wow!
                  That drabble is beautiful! And I think to myself...what a wonderful world...!
                  I added a link to your drabble in the SaGC Index post... and I downloaded it into the SaGC Collection. Beautifully done, AD!

Just ...wow!

And, I have a request... would you please post the drabble here on our thread? It's just perfect for the tone of our thread...
                  ERmm..and now that we know you can write so well... we *will* be expecting some great Sam-fics once your final exams are over...

I'm glad you like it...

As for more fics well... I think drabbles are about as big a fic as I can write

Comment

Since AstroG insisted...

Wonderful World

Title: Wonderful World
                    Author: Agent Dark
                    Pairing: None
                    Rating: For all ages
                    Spoilers: Within the Serpents Grasp/Serpent's Lair
                    Challenge #51: Song Fic - "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong

"Captain, take a look up"

Sam did so, and the sight took her breath away. The Earth, in all its majestic glory hung above her. And suddenly it seemed OK. Daniel couldn’t be dead and the Goa’uld wouldn’t be coming back to exact revenge.

“It’s beautiful”

Lyrics from her mother’s favourite song filled her mind,
                    'And I think to myself; What a Wonderful World'

She remembered her mother singing those exact words to her when Sam had said she was going to be an astronaut. ‘I just know you will,’ her mother told her.

The shuttle Endeavor was hailing them now but Sam wasn't listening.

“I made it mom,” she whispered.

What a Wonderful World
                    By Louis Armstrong

I see trees of green, red roses too
                    I see them bloom for me and you
                    And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
                    The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
                    And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
                    Are also on the faces of people going by
                    I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
                    They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
                    They'll learn much more than I'll never know
                    And I think to myself what a wonderful world
                    Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      I'm glad you didn't, then I would of had to wait a long time before I could read it!

btw, any word on when you're going to put up those fics you were talking about back a few pages?
                      couple more weeks. they can't go on the net until memorial day weekend in the us (may 30th)
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

will no one try to make a guess on this one??? (except for Kat...cause I told you... )

Okay...then tsax...it's up to you!
                        I'd have to say with Teal'c in the Gateroom with a Zat.

Oh wait that's a totally different game isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          I'd have to say with Teal'c in the Gateroom with a Zat.

Oh wait that's a totally different game isn't it?
                          Ha! I was thinking "Clue" too but, since you already know, and Uber won't give me a clue ... I spent the last 30 minutes viewing screencaps and seasons and hairstyles ... and I think it's Season 8 somewhere between Covenant and end of year ... am I getting warm? Or totally cold? Help me, someone, help me!

Comment

They don't write, they don't call ... they set me up to play a game ... and then they disappear! And I now have hundreds of visions of Sam in assorted hairstyles dancing in my head!!!

Now I can't go to bed until I find out the answer!!

I need a shrink! Royal psychiatrist ... are you in?!!

Comment

Covenant ... take it or leave it! Please, take it or leave it ... Uber? ... Kat? ... Holy Hannah ... I've fallen into the Twilight Zone!

I'm losing it!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11.../HappyMeal.jpg
                              Last edited by ChopinGal; 19 May 2005, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Ha! I was thinking "Clue" too but, since you already know, and Uber won't give me a clue ... I spent the last 30 minutes viewing screencaps and seasons and hairstyles ... and I think it's Season 8 somewhere between Covenant and end of year ... am I getting warm? Or totally cold? Help me, someone, help me!
                                You are so hot CG that you are making me warm just sitting this close to the screen

OT - I would just like to say that I currently having an enormous craving for some really good Japanese food.

So Amanda, if you are reading this and interested, send me a PM and dinner's on me! Sushi...tempura...yumm. If dinner isn't good for you.. how bout Tojo's for lunch? Come on, you know you wanna go!!!

Kat
                                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 19 May 2005, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X