Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    I like this picture better too. Good work.
    Can you guess the episode?

Last edited by Uber; 19 May 2005, 11:18 AM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      Okay, what are Sam and Daniel doing?

Captions please ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...elThinking.jpg
      Sam: That's it? Second place?
      Daniel: I was so sure Sam and I would win this year.
      Jack: Sorry kids, but Teal'c won first place with his Darth Vader costume.
      Sam/Daniel: Again?!?!?!?!

Comment

Okay, must be off to work ... but, now that I've mastered the art of digital transfer, I'm like a kid in a candy shop! Can't get enough ... so, I leave you all with this image to ponder:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...ifeVestSam.jpg
        Sam:
        Ok, who's the dumb ass who decided we have to wear these stupid life jackets through the Stargate now??

Good Grief!! Didn't anyone explain to new guys that the event horizon really isn't composed of water?

...and don't even get me started on these new uniforms.
        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 19 May 2005, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
          Hey all, take care! I'm off on my trip to Israel, Ireland, and London. Tickets? Check. Passport? Check. Camera? Check. Computer? Check. Stargate DVDs? Check. Okay, I'm all set!

I don't think that fourteen days away will be long enough to get over my Samanda addiction, so you can imagine my daily suffering. If you have it in your hearts, however, you might send good thoughts to Israel for continued peace. I'd really like this to be a nice, boring trip.

Hugs,
          Strix
          Don't get dead in Israel and enjoy the rest of your trip!
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Okay, what are Sam and Daniel doing?

Captions please ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...elThinking.jpg
            Sam: So your telling me if we go back and change the timeline, Daniel and I won't be Geeks?
            Daniel: When do we leave?
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              Well Uber and I sat and chatted about my Sam banner and decided it was the photo we didn't like, so after a brief discussion Uber came up with this little number that I think is much better.

Pretty darn good job seeing as she completely remade my banner on her own.

Thanks Uber!
              Kat
              Aw, shucks...In the words of Peter DeLuise, I was just paying HOMAGE to your work...

You know, it's a lot more difficult trying to copy something someone else has done than it is to come up with something original...
              Beautiful collaboration! Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                The things I do for this Kingdom...

Came across a livejournal the other day, called samcarter100 where they post drabble fic challenges. Got one stuck in my head, so I decided to write it down...

My Drabble
                And AgentDark *SCORES*! Wow!
                That drabble is beautiful! And I think to myself...what a wonderful world...!
                I added a link to your drabble in the SaGC Index post... and I downloaded it into the SaGC Collection. Beautifully done, AD!

Just ...wow!

And, I have a request... would you please post the drabble here on our thread? It's just perfect for the tone of our thread...
                ERmm..and now that we know you can write so well... we *will* be expecting some great Sam-fics once your final exams are over...
                Last edited by astrogeologist; 19 May 2005, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Dear Royal Doctor

I am thrilled to hear of your acceptance to the position of Royal "Doctor" to the Samandan populace. However, should we list you as: Royal Physician (you obviously have a dual degree in both I.M. and Psychiatry), or Royal Counselor or Royal Psychiatrist/Shrink ... please inform, madam. We feel that you will become an important player on the scene ... heaven knows ... the royal hens, alone, sometimes do get a bit out of control. And, as new Security Guard has mentioned above, methinks your new couch will be kept busy.

Free therapy for the masses?! Methinks I may have to have you lie down on the couch and counsel you myself!

Respectfully,

Court Jester
                  I most respectfully accept the position of Royal Physician/Counsellor to the wonderful populace of Samanda. I pledge to always be professional (when working) and totally off the wall when I'm not.
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

However, Sam's been so bounced around by her other emotional/romantic arcs (Pete/Jack, Jacob dying) that I'm really glad the girl has her motorcycle and fighter planes to let off steam and deal with her stress! Don't forget target practice too!
                    Here's to Sam cutting loose a little!

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      I most respectfully accept the position of Royal Physician/Counsellor to the wonderful populace of Samanda. I pledge to always be professional (when working) and totally off the wall when I'm not.
                      Lida, I just noticed that your Teal'c cartoon figure is holding holding a sword - is that new? In honor of the beginning of Season 9? Either way, I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                        Lida, I just noticed that your Teal'c cartoon figure is holding holding a sword - is that new? In honor of the beginning of Season 9? Either way, I like it!
                        Nope, it's not new, I just thought Teal'C looked like he should have something "big", like his staff, in one of his hands, and the sword was the best I could do. I've really got to get to work on some new graphics.

I just read what I wrote....you gals better not take what I said the "wrong" way. LOL
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          it's part of this fic
                          http://www.geocities.com/sky_diver11...oshallitbe.htm

which is where i came up with the theory

set s8/post moebius but mostly deals with the AU sam, jack, teal'c and our daniel in ancient egypt

ooh, and it is shippy, so you've been warned
                          I just wanted to say that I really loved this story!!
                          Sky you did a great job at showing us what happened to the AT SG-1 and
                          Daniel after Moebius.

For anyone who hasn't read it and enjoy team stories, do so, you won't regret it. Also, please do not let the shippy part of this story stop you from reading it. It is AT Sam/Jack not our S/J and the ship is really only a very small part of the story.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Can you guess the episode?

will no one try to make a guess on this one??? (except for Kat...cause I told you... )

Okay...then tsax...it's up to you!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Thank Kat

I had fun writing it. I contemplated holding it back and subbing it for the novels this fall...but then i didn't want to wait that long
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                                Nope, it's not new, I just thought Teal'C looked like he should have something "big", like his staff, in one of his hands, and the sword was the best I could do. I've really got to get to work on some new graphics.

I just read what I wrote....you gals better not take what I said the "wrong" way. LOL
                                Does one place a pitcher of cream in front of a cat and tell the kitty "no no"?!

However ... since you have just been installed as our Royal Doc, I will try, try, try to be on good behaviour ................. okay, minute's up!

Und ven does a psychiatrist feel she should compensate for a large muscular dude with a tatoo on his forehead? Methinks you had not been around for the speedo conversations. But, I am certain that your intentions are pure, and, to paraphrase Freud ... "sometimes a sword is just a sword."

When do you want me to come in for my first appointment?

The Jester

Comment

Working...
                                X