Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    If you read The Price of Edora, check out the following sequels as well otherwise it might leave you gasping like it did me.

The Wanderer
    http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ewanderer.html

Leaving on a Fast Train
    http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...leavingon.html
    Lol, I looked at the pairings for 'The Price of Edora' and thought 'meh another ship story', but then I skipped to the end... might have to read it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      Lol, I looked at the pairings for 'The Price of Edora' and thought 'meh another ship story', but then I skipped to the end... might have to read it now!
      Man...see what you miss when you skip the ship?

Sheesh...and I thought I finally had you trained to love all things shippy!!!

Repeat after me the mantra of Shippyhood...SAM AND JACK FOREVERRRRRR....

Just yanking your chain a little AD. I haven't pestered you...I mean REPLIED to you for awhile now. (I meant replied. I said "replied," right?)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Grin, you might make it through most of the story...it doesn't get real shippy until the end of the third part.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Just yanking your chain a little AD. I haven't pestered you...I mean REPLIED to you for awhile now. (I meant replied. I said "replied," right?)

So thats what's been missing the past few days!!! :O

Comment

So thats what's been missing the past few days!!! :O
            hey...Hey...HEY!!! Show respect for me.

I am after all a System Lord!

Regarding fic, I'm just wading through RL right now...I can't even come up for air long enough to finish mine!

However in the meantime I've come up with solid concepts for two other ones...both Sam stories of course..."Kill Zone" and "Of Ghosts and Shadows"...

But I need to finish the last of the trilogy..."The Emergence of Dawn"...or people are going to shoot me.

I mean REALLY shoot me.

Like with zats and everything.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
              Whoa!! I nearly spilled my bowl of cereal all over my lap! Good Monday morning!
              Great mental image!
              Originally posted by Astrogeologist
              Yeeehaw! The best CarterCopter pic yet, Samfan! Love it!
              Break out the *Special Stock* of Royal Blue!
              Wow! Thanks, Astrog. *Special Stock* of the Royal Blue is quite a compliment!
              Originally posted by Lida
              astrogeologist, you are simply AMAZING!!!! The pic is FANTASTIC! I'm so in awe, I'm speechless. I'm going out tomorrow and buy new graphics programs. It's been WAY too long since I did anything of merit.

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into these pics. They are appreciated! (understatement).
              Originally posted by Astrogeologist
              Which pic? If it was one of the one's with the CarterCopter, those are SamFan31's (and the pics are amazing). I've done some screen cap-storyboards in the past, but the wonderful photoshopping is mostly Kat (ForeverSG-1), Uber and Samfan. (If I've left anyone out, I apologize).
              Lida, if your kind words were for the Loop Cartercopter pic, thanks! If not, never mind...

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words and the reps. If anybody is brave enough to view a large version of the Loop here it is. It's 1024x768. ChopinGal, you'll lose more than a bowl of cereal!

Large Loop
              Last edited by SamFan31; 10 June 2008, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Add A Caption:

[/quote]
                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 10 May 2005, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I must say for selfish reasons I glad that this is the time of year when no new episode of Stargate are showing. This is my busiest time of the year at school - progress report grades are due in the morning - the first of 8 concerts in the next 6 weeks was tonight. Teachers at my school are counting down the days until June 3rd.

As I was getting caught up on today's posts the talk about seeing the lighter side of Sam and AT comedic acting got me thinking about the few stand alone episode were we see that kind of thing and which ones I like. I ended up puting on Space Race as I was reading some other Threads and making a few posts. Now I know that Space Race is one of those episode that people either really like or really hate - tends to be no middle ground on this episode - well I'm in the I like it column. To me it is a fun light episode that shows the adrenalin junkie, thrill seeking side of Sam. I know one of the things that some people had a problem with the episode was the sports announcers but I liked them. One of my favorite scene in the episode in the scene with Sam and Daniel in Carters Lab near the beginning of the episode.

Here are a few pics before I head off for the night

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Add A Caption:
                    Carter: Daniel didn't your Mother teach you to wash behind your ears?
                    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Hi I've been reading this thread for months, and I finally went and got myself an account.

Go SAM!! Best_character_ever!

I just dropped in to say:
                      Caption for picture above:

Carter: OK I haven't seen anything like THAT before....

From, the Crazedturkey....

Comment

Originally posted by crazedturkey
                        Hi I've been reading this thread for months, and I finally went and got myself an account.

Welcome to the thread! I lurked for months before signing up, too. Glad you decided to join us in Samanda. There are lots of great folks here.

Comment

Add A Caption:
                          Sam: thinking - "If he mentions Vala one more time I swear I'm gonna shoot him!"

Comment

Welcome to the thread!

Comment

hey! welcome! I too once lurked....hope you feel as welcome as I did when I finally came aboard!
                              Royal Page of Samanda
                              "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Yep, me too - we all get sucked in eventually!!! Welcome aboard, crazedturkey.

1s4S

Comment

Working...
                                X