• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA!!!

Champagne

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Great pic, Kat - she looks so serious! On the edge of... pissed, actually!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
        Great pic, Kat - she looks so serious! On the edge of... pissed, actually!
        Yeah... I really liked this one. It sort of grabbed me when I was looking through caps of Sam.

Comment

Hurrah for Amanda!

Comment

This is back a ways, but I haven't been able to check in for days. Oh, the withdrawal! Anyway, I love the Cartercopter. Do you think TPTB could raise some $ for episodes through some strategic product placement of the CC? Just a thought...

Comment

CONGRATS Amanda! What a great two months you've had.....a beautiful new baby daughter and A Saturn award. WTG! You deserve them both.

Attached Files
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I don't but I have run into this a few times on another site I run so I have a help page for it at www.svucrib.com/codecs.html there's a link there to a program called Gspot. That will analyse the file and tell you what codec it's using. It works fine for me so, whatever it is is likely to be easily found.

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                Thanx for the link Myrth, but you don't happen to know what audio codec that file uses do you? I don't seem to have it, and can't hear the sound
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  Just read over in this post: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=11795 that Amanda picked up a Saturn for Best Supporting Actress!
                  Woohooo!! Way to go, Amanda. That is great news. I was hoping that she would win this --- she certainly deserves it!!!

Who knows---maybe she'll win the Leo too this year!!

I wonder if she attended? My guess is she may not have, given that the ceremony took place in California?

Way to go, Stargate SG-1 too!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                    Umm yeah I do... lol.. shoulda thought of that.. here ya go:

http://www.sisterstv.com/house/vid/stucktrailer.mpg (24mb)
                    Now we know why Sam likes to hum in elevators ... it wards off all the bad memories and karma.

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
                      ... regarding the Hallucinating Carter idea ... if Carter is going to be hovering between this world & the Great Beyond, I'd rather see her interact with someone meaningful (but dead) from her past ... Martouf, Jacob, etc.
                      Yes, that could be a great episode ... another brutal concussion but this time all the past loves of her life return ... sort of a life review. That could work!

Maybe Janet could show up, look at Sam with those big, chocolate-brown eyes & say the three magic words Strix and I are dying to hear.
                      "Lost the gig!"
                      Last edited by ChopinGal; 04 May 2005, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                        Caption This

"Samantha, wake up! Sky has written another steamy story about the two of us."

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                          "Samantha, wake up! Sky has written another steamy story about the two of us."
                          rotflolol!!!
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                            I was able to find the first part of deepspace's Samanda Saga for those of you who missed it, waaaay back here:

Part One Post #3066

and of course the second part:

Part Two Post #6203

NC
                            Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

The Saga of Samanda must continue! Oh Royal Page ... you cannot leave the citizens in distress at the Gate and the Royal Players still in combat with the enemy!

Personally, I'm still out of breath from dodging all those staff blasts and still laughing hysterically at watching Royal Accountant do her pitch and roll. Ah, yes, just where is that Royal Photographer when one really needs her?

Jester

Comment

Here is a link to some comments by AT on the famous "geeky Sam" episode:

http://www.visimag.com/culttimes/c111_feat01.htm

Comment

Dare I bring up the fact that two other Stargate players also won the Saturn for best actor/actress: Ben Browder and Claudia Black in Farscape.

Of course, Amanda won for supporting actress and Stargate SG1 won for best cable show.

Now, if we try to think positively here and play nice ... let's hope that these three actors working together in S9 will bring out the best in themselves and give us one heckuva season. It could be a win/win ... they just have to let Vala become more three-dimensional and less cardboard/plastic (change the wardrobe guys that would be a good start); have Mitchell kneel at the feet of Carter when she returns; and have Sam be all that she can be! Sam leads; Sam flies; Sam discovers; Sam explores; Sam kicks serious butt; Sam gets whumped; Sam suffers; Sam recovers; Sam saves the world; and, only if all of the previous actions happen, just maybe ... Sam gets kissed.

Wouldn't that be a rockin' season?!

Comment

Working...
                                X