• Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Regan!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
      Just a really, really silly song.
      Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      I can just picture ET-T now, on her brand new scooter...

LOL

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
      Ah yes here it is.....

Did you build that?

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Hey, did you steal that from my yard? Give it back!

Sky, can I borrow your noodle for a minute?
      I'm guessing the noodle will be uncooked in this instance.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

I'm watching the Making Of for Continuum right now. Michael was talking about how flipping hot it was in the F-15s. Then they go to Amanda doing... well, you have to see it for yourself. IT'S GOLD I TELL YOU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
          I'm watching the Making Of for Continuum right now. Michael was talking about how flipping hot it was in the F-15s. Then they go to Amanda doing... well, you have to see it for yourself. IT'S GOLD I TELL YOU!!!
          This is for you Falcon -

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
          Hi guys, sorry I didn't get back sooner, but I was sick Tuesday, and I've had work. But since I'm here now, I'm gonna write my own little review about the movie, like I did with AOT, only thime time, I'm gonna use a lot more caps from the movie to emphasize my points. But first let me talk about the Arctic featurette.

I loved it! IMHO that was the best feature on the DVD, everything they talked about was interesting and cool, I really enjoyed hearing what Rick And Ben had to say about things, but when it came to Amanda, I was all eyes and hears. I loved everything she said about making the movie in the Arctic and her days at camp, seeing the photos she took of the camp and everyone was really cool, in the footage and photos it was great seeing her getting along with the people there at camp, she said she liked helping them with dishes and what not. But what really, surprised me to see, and it was a real treat, I can't believe I actually got to see her bed at the camp, I was so surprised to see that because I've never seen it before, I liked the way she describe it, and how she decorated it, and how she said her biggest challenge was not dying, which btw I'm super glad she won *thumbs up to Amanda *

But the BEST part of that feature, the part that brought a HUGE smile to my face , the part that had me squeeing like Sally , was the part when Martin, Rick and Ben started talking about Amanda in the Sub . Martin said having Amanda in the Sub was great for the morale, and then I saw a clip of Amanda popping her head out like "pika boo" , then Ben says everyone was all paying attention and focused on Amanda when she was there , he also said there was like 130 men on the ship and now they have a little lady on board . And while they were talking I saw clips of Amanda that really helped prove their point, and she looked beautiful. 130 men in a small Sub under the Arctic ice with Amanda Tapping-- LUCKY!!!, no wonder they volunteered to be apart of the movie. I also loved the welcoming party the crew gave to the cast on the ship, Amanda had a cute little had on, and Ricks MacGyver joke was hilarious.

As for the "Making of Continuum" featurette, that too was also great, it was awesome seeing Amanda ride the F-15, she looked so cool and happy, but I was a little more surprised to see Michael in the jet, I mean that's the first time I've ever seen Daniel in some kind jet. I really loved and enjoyed everything Amanda said about-- pretty much everything, the cute smiles and faces she made was the highlight of the features for me. I'm soooooooooooo glad and proud she got to ride in an F-15, work really close with the Air-force, and best of all go up to to the Arctic for 2 weeks. I can see why she thinks this was the highlight of her career, the amount of hard and long work she put into this was amazing. She truly deserved this amazing adventure doing this movie, and I can see why she thinks this was an experience of a lifetime, it was, and she really deserved it. Way da go Amanda .

Btw, here's some pics of Amanda and company in the F-15 -

Spoiler:

Comment

This is for you Falcon -
            Darn single quote system...

Yes, the Arctic feature was also amazing. I posted the F-15 comment before I started watching it. I loved how she was duct taping the place. Also, if I were on that sub, I wouldn't care if the fudging president was on it, I'd be flipping the **** out.

Comment

Here hopefully these will cheer you up-

Barbie Girl Amanda Tapping

Ten Years of Sam Carter

Stargate SG1 - San Diego Comi-con 07 - Amanda Tapping

LondonExpo 2007 - Amanda Tapping

This Is My Idea-Sam/Cam In the last clip here, I'll bet you wish that was you *wink*.

Hope you like these at I hope you get well soon. *Pats Falcon on back* Btw, your sig is perfect, because it has one very, very special element in it .
              Good lord, I'd probably be happy with me kissing her feet.

Thanks for those.

PS - NOT a foot fetish btw. Was just sayin'.

Comment

Darn single quote system...

Yes, the Arctic feature was also amazing. I posted the F-15 comment before I started watching it. I loved how she was duct taping the place. Also, if I were on that sub, I wouldn't care if the fudging president was on it, I'd be flipping the **** out.
                If I knew she was coming on the sub, I'd brought out the red carpet, cleaned up the sub, the whole 9 yards .

Comment

Good lord, I'd probably be happy with me kissing her feet.
                  Okay-
                  Spoiler:

She *does* have nice feet

Comment

Hi guys, before I go to bed I thought I'd come by and tell y'all something . It's actually Sally who's encouraging me to do this . I took the audio message I made for Amanda, and I made it into a YT vid like NZNeep did, MY FIRST EVER YT VID . Like I told Sally, it almost sounds like I'm reading it, which I was . It took me 3 hours and like 58 tries and that was my best one . Okay, remember guys, I'm still a little shy so go easy on me , and remember, everything I said came from the heart . (Even though I sound totally dorky )

Here's my audio birthday message to Amanda, and my FIRST YT VID EVER - My Birthday Wish To Amanda

And here's the script to prove it's me -
                    Spoiler:
                    Have a happy, wonderful and fun day, you truly deserve it after all the long and hard work you've done this past year to entertain and bring joy to your fans. You did an amazing job on Atlantis last year, and in the 2 SG-1 movies as well.

You are an extremely, beautiful person inside and out, and a good hearted person who gives so much, and asks for little in return. You’re the kind of person who shows up for work with a smile on your face, ready to make things happen, because you genuinely care about your fans. Your strong love and dedication to your work and fans is amazing, in my opinion, you have the qualities of an angel.

Wherever you go in the world, you always spread a smile and touch the heart of everyone you meet with your love, dedication and enthusiasm. No other actor in the world could have made Samantha Carter as the great hero, and life changer than you. You are a true inspiration and role-model to so many.

Olivia is a very lucky little girl to have you as a mom, one day she'll realize how great and important you are, and she'll think of you as a lot of people do, as a hero. If I had a daughter, I'd want you as her role-model, that way I'd know she'd be just fine.

Thank you Amanda, for being all the wonderful things you are, and never letting fame and success go to your head. Thank you for being a great and devoted wife and mother, Thank you Amanda, from the bottom of my heart, for simply being the best, and for adding to the happiness and joys of the world. Best of luck this year with everything, because you deserve every great little thing you get.

Comment

Falcon...click the middle button...it's multi quote...and when you're done, click Post Reply like on the Sanc board.
                      Jenni

Comment

Awww that was so lovely what she wrote on her website re all the birthday wishes she received. She is made of awesomeness!!!!

And yes she DOES have great feet hahah!

Definitely my favourite snarky Sam moments would have to be when she is around Rodney.....best would be the lemon line. Hee hee oh Sam

Meanwhile I just had a peacock in my yard.......hah was so awesome I had to share that with you all
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                          Awww that was so lovely what she wrote on her website re all the birthday wishes she received. She is made of awesomeness!!!!

And yes she DOES have great feet hahah!

Definitely my favourite snarky Sam moments would have to be when she is around Rodney.....best would be the lemon line. Hee hee oh Sam

Meanwhile I just had a peacock in my yard.......hah was so awesome I had to share that with you all
                          I always liked the "go suck a lemon" crack at Rodney.

And what she said to Maybourne about being an "idiot every day of the week".

It's not very snarky, but in the episode where the Tollans held a Triad to decide whether to take the Goa'uld Klorel out of Skaara, and Lya of the Nox was the intermediary, Lya involved herself somewhat in helping get rid of the Goa'uld mothership hovering over the Tollan planet, and since the Nox make it very clear they will not take sides or involve themselves in the matters of other people when it comes to violence, Lya came very close to doing so, and Sam's comment to her was "That's a mighty fine line you didn't cross there!" I always liked that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                            hehe, I loved yours! Though I totally understand about not wanting to hear your own message. I learned whilst recording it that there was just no way I could un-dork my voice.. but it was for Amanda so I can live with that. And now my voice is permanently out there.. dorking the world.

You and me, happily dorking the world.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                              hehe, I loved yours! Though I totally understand about not wanting to hear your own message. I learned whilst recording it that there was just no way I could un-dork my voice.. but it was for Amanda so I can live with that. And now my voice is permanently out there.. dorking the world.
                              Oh great! So I can add that to my resume now..."Dorking the World"
                              Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                              Technically it was an extended episode not a double episode and you didn't miss anything because it was what was broadcast here in Australia and on the DVDs. So no worries
                              Phew! Thank you RoX! I was a little concerned there for a while...heaven forbid I should not be able to watch the extended version...are you sure we got the longer one??? What was missing from the shorter version??
                              I'm so glad Amanda took the time to write that message, it was so nice and awesome of her . But what what really makes me happy, is knowing that we all gave something to Amanda not as individuals, but as fans, fans of hers. We made her happy, and that feels great .
                              What!? I loved your message Chelle, you sounded sweet and nice, and I can tell everything nice you said about Amanda came from yor heart . You sounded better than me, that's for sure, I hope you do it again, besides all Amanda cared about was so many of her fans coming together and making this big gift for her. Think about it, we all made Amanda happy, and you were apart of that, and so was I, and that feels great .
                              I'm thinking that you are obviously getting me confused with another Chelle...nuf said!
                              And to be honest, I am glad that I did partake with the project...it was just really...hard in a way.
                              But yeah, it was great how we all were able to do something special for Amanda...with HUGE thanks to Kamil for organizing this.
                              And yes, we made her happy...but we also made her cry...a crying Amanda is not what I was aiming for. And yes, I know that in all likelihood she was crying happy tears...but still...so long as Amanda was happy and had a wonderful birthday than that's all that matters.
                              Speaking of birthdays...happy birthday ReganX!!!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                No wonder we're having a problem , we haven't seen Agent Dark, Strix or
                                1speed4sam (our security detail --yes, I looked it up ) for a while.
                                We're having problems???
                                You know that AD was in here not so long ago but I do miss Strix, MiniGeek, 1speed4Sam, Coley and Spaz!! They were some of the regulars...til I came along!! Come to think of it...I was away for a couple of days and this place was busy...now I'm back...hmmm...maybe I should disappear again!!
                                Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                                ...oh that is just too...OUCH!!!
                                Hi guys, before I go to bed I thought I'd come by and tell y'all something . It's actually Sally who's encouraging me to do this . I took the audio message I made for Amanda, and I made it into a YT vid like NZNeep did, MY FIRST EVER YT VID . Like I told Sally, it almost sounds like I'm reading it, which I was . It took me 3 hours and like 58 tries and that was my best one . Okay, remember guys, I'm still a little shy so go easy on me , and remember, everything I said came from the heart . (Even though I sound totally dorky )
                                Here's my audio birthday message to Amanda, and my FIRST YT VID EVER - My Birthday Wish To Amanda
                                And here's the script to prove it's me -
                                Spoiler:
                                Have a happy, wonderful and fun day, you truly deserve it after all the long and hard work you've done this past year to entertain and bring joy to your fans. You did an amazing job on Atlantis last year, and in the 2 SG-1 movies as well.
                                You are an extremely, beautiful person inside and out, and a good hearted person who gives so much, and asks for little in return. You’re the kind of person who shows up for work with a smile on your face, ready to make things happen, because you genuinely care about your fans. Your strong love and dedication to your work and fans is amazing, in my opinion, you have the qualities of an angel.
                                Wherever you go in the world, you always spread a smile and touch the heart of everyone you meet with your love, dedication and enthusiasm. No other actor in the world could have made Samantha Carter as the great hero, and life changer than you. You are a true inspiration and role-model to so many.
                                Olivia is a very lucky little girl to have you as a mom, one day she'll realize how great and important you are, and she'll think of you as a lot of people do, as a hero. If I had a daughter, I'd want you as her role-model, that way I'd know she'd be just fine.
                                Thank you Amanda, for being all the wonderful things you are, and never letting fame and success go to your head. Thank you for being a great and devoted wife and mother, Thank you Amanda, from the bottom of my heart, for simply being the best, and for adding to the happiness and joys of the world. Best of luck this year with everything, because you deserve every great little thing you get.
                                That is truly beautiful Rocky. See...now that's where Amanda's happy tears came from.
                                Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                                You're not in Tasmania are you Mary Jane??? There are lots of peacocks down there!!!

Night all, have a great night/day!!
                                (((Samandans)))

Whoops, forgot to add, there is an article on the front page of GateWorld pertaining to Stargate Universe...or rather the team!!
                                Meet the Stargate Universe Team
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X