list.

SkyDiver/Denise http://www.geocities.com/sky_diver119/

Astrog/SG1-Fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599721/

Chopingal http://www.fanfiction.net/~chopingal

MajorSam http://www.geocities.com/popcornsamo/P3X-717.html

UberSG-1Fan http://www.fanfiction.net/u/775278/

Strix Varia http://vikingchick.gyrfalcon.net/stargate.htm
    ForeverSg1 - Thanks for the links -

Now how about a little help here - I have not read much in the way of Fanfic -I did browse through these and well okay lets face it there is a lot here - Thought it would be nice to print a few things off for my flight to Vancouver Thursday and the return trip Monday. So if anyone would like to suggest so specific titles of pieces to read?? Well I would appreciate it -

MajorSam I will read yours since I will see you Friday night at the GW dinner
    Last edited by tsaxlady; 11 April 2005, 10:23 PM.
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

Know how about a little help here - I have not read much in the way of Fanfic -I did browse through these and well okay lets face it there is a lot here - Thought it would be nice to print a few things off for my flight to Vancouver Thursday and the return trip Monday. So if anyone would like to suggest so specific titles of pieces to read?? Well I would appreciate it -

MajorSam I will read yours since I will see you Friday night at the GW dinner
      Be sure to take lots of pictures!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Be sure to take lots of pictures!!!

You know how much I LOVE Pictures!

I'm taking a digital and a 35mm camera!!
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

My New Sam Collage

Live Like You Were Dying

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            My New Sam Collage

Live Like You Were Dying

Kat
            Great collage, Kat! Is the pic at about 8:00 Space Race? I'm at the bottom of the list in my ep identification ability...

Tried to rep you, but it wouldn't let me (boo, bad).

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
              Great collage, Kat! Is the pic at about 8:00 Space Race? I'm at the bottom of the list in my ep identification ability...

Tried to rep you, but it wouldn't let me (boo, bad).
              Yep, it's our gal Sam all clad in leather and motorcycle helmet.

It's a good thing Jack wasn't around. He would have had a hard time
              picking his tongue up off the floor.

Comment

You know how much I LOVE Pictures!

I'm taking a digital and a 35mm camera!!
                Ooh yeah! And takes LOTS of notes too...

Spoil us rotten...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Is it just me or is Sam turning into Jack? Reference if you will It's Good to Be King...

...when she first saw Maybourne as was trying to
                  Spoiler:
                  warn him of impending doom at the hands of Ares...

SAM: You know about the Goa'uld?
                  MAYBOURNE: Oh yeah.
                  TEAL'C: You were warned by the Tok'ra.
                  MAYBOURNE: I haven't heard from the Tok'ra since they dropped me off.
                  SAM: Then how?
                  MAYBOURNE: I can read the future. (Having peeled the guango, he bites into it and makes an appreciative sound. He notices that SG-1 are staring at him in light of the statement he just made.) Really!
                  SAM: What are you trying to pull?
                  GARAN: He speaks the truth. King Arkhan is a prophet. He foresaw your arrival and the hand you will play in defeating our enemy.
                  MAYBOURNE: Garan's right. It's all part of the prophecy!
                  (Sam leans down to speak quietly to Harry.)
                  CARTER: Maybourne, what the hell is going on here?

...then later Harry
                  Spoiler:
                  brings SG-1 to the temple remains...

MAYBOURNE: OK. Here we are. I found this place about, oh, uh, ten months ago when I was on an, uh, afternoon stroll.
                  TEAL'C: It is quite a distance from the village.
                  MAYBOURNE: I enjoy long walks.
                  SAM: Right! Long walks, rainy nights, and candlelit dinners. Why are we here, Maybourne?

I totally hear Jack saying those things!!! Is it just me or has she been around Jack for so long his snarkiness has completely rubbed off on her??? I sure hope so because it was great seeing her not play second fiddle to Jack there for a bit...she has real chutzpah!

I thought it was great and hope to see more of that next season...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    Yep, it's our gal Sam all clad in leather and motorcycle helmet.

It's a good thing Jack wasn't around. He would have had a hard time
                    picking his tongue up off the floor.
                    lol, you've probably all read this before, but theres a little fic by Michelle V called The Natural Balance of Things where Jack does exactly that

Comment

Now how about a little help here - I have not read much in the way of Fanfic -I did browse through these and well okay lets face it there is a lot here - Thought it would be nice to print a few things off for my flight to Vancouver Thursday and the return trip Monday. So if anyone would like to suggest so specific titles of pieces to read?? Well I would appreciate it -
                      Take a look at AstroG's little recomendation list Here
                      (you'll have to wait untill her *massive* story loads first )
                      Some really good stories there

If you want specifics, I would reccomend:
                      The Hidden One by our very own Gracie (aka Tok'ra Hostess) is an outstanding read. One of my favourite fanfics ever

The Knifes Edge of Madness by Strix Varia (who also posts here ) is another very very very good read

And if you want extreme Sam Whumpage, Overtime by Astrogeologist is what your looking for
                      Last edited by Agent_Dark; 12 April 2005, 12:38 AM.

Comment

As for Sam acting more like Jack lately, I think it's a move frequently made by TV shows when a lead leaves. The former supporting characters try to compensate by assuming the role of the missing person. It's kind of like when Mulder left the X-Files and as a result Scully had to "believe" for once. Granted, the turnaround on Scully's part was a little questionable, and the plotlines of the last two years were well...interesting...I think SG-1 will probably do a better job of handling this. Probably because we have a whole team to fall back on and "divide the vibes" instead of asking for a complete transformation on the part of one character.

Comment

Here's a little manipulation of the first of Monday night's episodes (and in honor of one of our Top Episodes from Season Three).

Daniel: Did she just leave?
                          Jack: Yes, Daniel, she walked away.
                          Maybourne: I may be an idiot, but I can still see her. Uhh, I think I can, maybe.
                          Last edited by SamFan31; 12 April 2005, 02:29 AM.

Comment

what kind of fic are you looking for? funny? shippy? gen? whumping?
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Take a look at AstroG's little recomendation list Here
                              (you'll have to wait untill her *massive* story loads first )
                              Some really good stories there

If you want specifics, I would reccomend:
                              The Hidden One by our very own Gracie (aka Tok'ra Hostess) is an outstanding read. One of my favourite fanfics ever

The Knifes Edge of Madness by Strix Varia (who also posts here ) is another very very very good read

And if you want extreme Sam Whumpage, Overtime by Astrogeologist is what your looking for
                              These are all terrific reads and, if it's a really long flight ... Astro's What Will It Take is like taking a novel onboard the plane! This does have Jack/Sam ship as a theme though ... not for everyone. Wait! I take that back - the way this story is written and developed, you'll become a convert by the end! A great epic - the Gone with the Wind of ship fic

Comment

ya'll know that anything of sally reeve's is good

the many shades of night - sharon nuttycomb
                                much abides - debbie
                                the weather outside - doc

if you want some serious sam whumage, the road from nadir by becky preen - do need to warn you thuogh that this one has non-con in it so it may not be for all

if you want smut, Sue corkill writes some lovely sam and jack

Seldear wrote one called Dark Side - an au version of Sam shows up....Samuel Carter - and it really stirs things up
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X