Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
    As a faithful companion to the Wise Elder, I was concerned when I read this account, as I am dependent on her for sustenance and exercise. I took it upon myself to infiltrate her computer to look for more recent images. I did find a somewhat more recent photo, but as you can see, it has somehow been marred by an unfortunate accident.

I do hope that this will assist you in your search. I also include a picture of myself, on the lookout for my next meal, er, my missing friend.

NC's mutt
    Love the post from NC's pup! Now... who messed with the photo? The cat? The photoshopping was not in orange, so I'm suspecting someone besides the Orangerator that attacks MajorSam's photos... hmmmm... I think this is a case for AgentDark... And finally - what's around the Wise Elder's neck? Is that... wise? Umm... just asking...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Rename this episode or add a caption!
      Wackier?

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
        *Great* audio clips NC! What program (software) are you using to get the audio captures? (am wondering if I have the same software on my computer... or something similiar). And - are you taking the sound clips from the DVDs or video tape recordings?

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
          Love the post from NC's pup! Now... who messed with the photo? The cat? The photoshopping was not in orange, so I'm suspecting someone besides the Orangerator that attacks MajorSam's photos... hmmmm... I think this is a case for AgentDark... And finally - what's around the Wise Elder's neck? Is that... wise? Umm... just asking...
          NC's mutt here again. Yeaah, the cat did it. I like that version. Fortunately the "cat" didn't sit on the photo, or it would have been a more distasteful stain. The thing around my companion's neck looks like a distant cousin to the fiendish Goa'uld which I've been warned to avoid at all costs.

NC's well-behaved mutt (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

Comment

Just thought I'd point out two things about Sam in season 9 thats apparently been reported from a convention.
            Spoiler season 9
            Spoiler:

Micheal Shanks assumes that Sam will rejoin SG-1 when Amanda gets back from maternity leave. No work on whether she'll be in command or not.

'Sam and Jack don't go off and get hitched and have babies.'

Original thread here

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              Just thought I'd point out two things about Sam in season 9 thats apparently been reported from a convention.
              Spoiler season 9
              Spoiler:

Micheal Shanks assumes that Sam will rejoin SG-1 when Amanda gets back from maternity leave. No work on whether she'll be in command or not.

'Sam and Jack don't go off and get hitched and have babies.'

Original thread here
              I may be in the minority amongst J/S shippers, but in my humble perspective,
              Spoiler:
              I don't think that Sam is ready for the whole married with kids thing right now anyway. Of course, I wouldn't mind her and Jack getting married EVENTUALLY and hope that one day that is how they'll end up. But for now, I don't want Sam to leave SG-1 to have a family. Frankly, I'd lose all interest in SG-1 as a show without her on it...it would just atrophy without her and I'm not ready for that.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Photo from the Official Amanda Tapping Website
                i'm back, after spending time in ship land.

i'm going to take a crack at this pic.....

"Teal'c, you *really* must stop eating beans before missions!"

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Here's another pic to play with...
                  Guess That Episode

Photo is from the Yahoo Groups Carterfic Photo Archive

"I said I wanted BLUE jello!"

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                    I just watched Threads and just had to say
                    Spoiler:
                    I felt so sorry for Sam when Jacob died. Amanda Tapping made Sam truly look heart broken. This episode allowed Sam to express such a wide range of emotions and AT pulled them all off.
                    spoilers for s8's threads
                    Spoiler:
                    amanda was GREAT in threads! she had a lot to work with in that ep! the part that *really* got to me was when sam came quickly to jacob's side, and his last words (spoken so softly because he was dying right at that moment) was 'i love you'... i watched that scene a few times, and each time i almost cried. and then sam's reaction to it... *very* emotional.

now, as an s/j shipper, i thought that ep was alright....

NOT!

*rocks back and forth in shippy haze*

now you know why i haven't been around here since thursday night (have been in perpetual shippy haze)

but i'm back now to talk about the greatness of sam and amanda!

amanda's baby's almost due....

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

my fave sam eps of season seven:

grace.

death knell.

heroes part 2.

lost city(s).

i can't really give comments on these eps, since my brains a bit shippy fried.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                        Well there was that time when the accountant and the elder imbibed to much alcohol...but we wont go there

Sounds like you're having fun Madame President! And don't worry about the court. The Madame Vice President is doing a fair job at keeping things together...

Ummm thanks...but no thanks ;0

wow, i forgot i was supposed to be keeping things together! .... i forget my job, i don't do my job.... SEE, i'm a perfect vice president!

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

could this be the ep/scene were amanda broke a rib?

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                            She broke a rib??? Well you have to admit it was pretty cool that she took down two Jaffa in melee combat If she did, then it was for a worthwhile cause

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

Good interview ... should make MajorSal happy and hopeful!
                              it did!!!

*does dopey happy dance*

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                                I never heard that she broke a rib ... where did you find this out?!

Comment

Working...
                                X