Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    Grin, I always feel like Urgo when I'm playing with pictures...
    *looks at picture and thinks to self*
    B-O-R-I-N-G!!
    OoOoOoO... let's add orange and a bowl of jello!!!
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
    I have to say green isn't my favorite color. Great picture of Amanda but don't care for the background choice. So I thought
    I'd play with this picture a bit and make it a bit more playful.
    Fun fun fun.
    http://img37.exs.cx/img37/1773/amanda3xg.jpg
    Love the bubbles -- and I am amazed at how proficient you are with the photo graphics after only working with the software for such a short time! I tip my hat in respect!
    *oooh my 200th post* NICE!
    Congratulations! Hi-octane blue jello is available for the occassion. Your daughter may have regular blue, orange or green jello (Jack polished off the last of the red last night).
    Allegiance? Looking at the guy with the knife in his chest?
    You got it spot on! Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      ooh, i was just watching the Dirctor's series for Avatar, on the latest DVD and i have a new one to add to our list
      TBA
      The Brilliant Amanda
      a phrase coined by the queen herself
      I'm going to have to put the DVD in - I'd love to hear it in AT's voice - I can just hear her laughing at herself!
      LOL, now you have me curious as to what Amanda would be discussing to use the phrase 'The Brilliant Amanda' on herself. Does she do the commentary for Avatar? I hope she does more this year. I like AT and Martin the best.
      AT does the best commentaries - she talks about all facets of the shooting - from the storyline to the directing to the funny incidents that didn't make it on the screen to what it was like to work with the other actors. Lots of the other commentators tend to come from only one direction (their own expertise), but AT seems to be broader in range.

I've enjoyed all of the commentaries that AT participated in. And I was (pleasantly) surprised on one Season 7 commentary, because she wasn't listed in the commentary title (they listed other folks) - but when the commentary started, she was there - I think the episode was Lost City. At any rate, she was great, as usual.

Comment

Dear Royal Editor, and Editor-in-Aide (Court Jester)

I thank you and royally commend you for the second most brilliant installement of OH YEA WE SAY TIMES - SPECIAL GALA EDITION. My my, a "Special Edition" in only it's second trial!!!

A most entertaining recount of some of the Night's events. I am quite...intruiged, about the goings-on of my fellow Court members, while I myself "thrust my torso and permenant pen towards the celebrities" Though the events were a much-needed release, I am somewhat concerned about the...safety and well being of some, whether in relation to a certain kitchen, or a certain beverage. Though I am hesitant to inquire further into such things, I feel it is my duty as President and Over-seer of Samanda to uphold and ensure the safety, physical, and mental, health of all Subjects. I am sure the Queen would not be pleased to have subjects stumbling about eyebrow'less, for the outside world to see.

Jester, I am pleased at your...selfless and generous act, to Patron yourself for Murray and his Minstrels, in order to "enrich our Kingdom in so many creative ways" *ahem*

I am most pleased at the current Bean count of the Kingdom, as well as the fantastic sales of the new products. I myself visited the Royal Bookstore last night, and was very pleased to purchase a copy of a most interesting magazine, "Stargate: The Official Magazine Issue #3" Our queen was on the front, accompanied by a man in glasses, as well as an imposing figure with a startling resemblance to Murray! It was a most interesting read, as well included a poster of our dear Queen! It was put up in her honour at the moment of it's discovrance.

*Hands teeth-whitening to Jester* I am sure you will be VERY pleased at it's effects. It includes a revolutionary ingredient provided by... *ahem* I'm sorry, I have just been informed by Head of Security Agent Dark that it is a "special" ingredient.

I hope that I myself will have purged the blue jello from my system before my journey to France. I will most definately be spreading the word of our Queen, and cannot make the impression that her subjects delve into the substance too much, can I? Yesterday I am pleased to report I purchased a brand new pair of Carterchic boots, as well as a NEW item... Carterchic Jacket, and Carterchic watch!!! *See Royal Accountant for more details*

I sincerely hope the other members of the Court have recovered from the Blue Jello. It is a special thing, and the occassion of it's consumption should remain an exciting rarity.

Respectfully, your very pleased

Madam President

On a seperate note, voting booths close for the esteemed Sam/Jack Fan Fiction Awards 2005, of which multiple members of Samanda have been nominated. i'm sure you all desire greatly to support and enrich our Kingdom, as well as morally boost our dear subjects, and spread the name of our Queen, so if you have not yet, GO AND VOTE for your fellow Samandans!!! Good luck to all!
        Last edited by MajorSam; 06 March 2005, 04:24 PM.
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

[QUOTE=Coley] OH YEA WE SAY TIMES - SPECIAL GALA EDITION
          (Written by Coley Edited by ChopinGal)
          Headlines
          Gala Event Exceeds Expectations
          The Royal Gala exceeded all expectations leading Times reporter revealed - Full story below
          Press and Paparazzi ParadiseThat is how The Times new top reporter (T Wistenthenshout) described last weekend's Royal Gala.

Originally posted by Coley
          The event got off to a slow start when the President insisted on personally checking that all ticket holders were wearing genuine Carterchic boots and not the cheap copies that have been running the streets recently. During this check the President also took the opportunity to insist all boots were shined to her own exacting standards. Boot polish was on sale at the ticket desk for 5 beans, a marketing opportunity milked to the full by the Accountant.
          LOL!

Prior to the dinner a charity competition was announced in honour of the Queens forthcoming 'event'. As the "guess the sex and weight of the baby" competitions have already done the rounds, it was decided to throw an early "guess the baby's first words" competition, which was a huge success. Entries included:

Mother Kree!
          Aren't you on telly?
          If you're gonna smile all the time I need sunglasses!
          I want Blue Jello!
          Can I go blow up the neighbour's house?
          Right I'm off to my lab to analyse this baby food stuff you insist on spooning down me!

The Queen herself will chose the suggestion she favours most at the end of the month!
          This was hilarious!

The dinner was a complete success, but not withstanding a kitchen melee when the Chef for the Night (The Keeper of the Flame) insisted on trying out the new flame keeping equipment - running off a gas mixture - for an alternate purpose - that of char grilling the O'Neillean Fish. As a consequence anyone spotted around the Kingdom without eyebrows was most definitely a helper in the kitchen last weekend. The O'Neillean fish had a decidedly crunchy crust, which thankfully appealed to the palette of the Court.
          I am honored that you felt that I could be the Head Chef... however, I think that you must have all been partaking in the Royal Accountant's sloe gin when assigning tasks... I am a horrible cook... I use the microwave... and on the once-a-year occasion when the stove or oven must be used for something, I have to figure out all over again which knob does what... and I have been know to have something in the oven, only to discover later that I have no heat in the oven, but a red-hot burner on the stovetop! (Cooking was not a required course for a geology major!).

It has also been discovered, after a tip off, that the Chef, under instruction from the President, blended the Kingdoms Royal desert (blue jello) with a potent relaxant believed to have originated from the Accountant's personal distillery. After Dinner the festivities certainly livened up!

The Mother Hens, The Wise Elder, The Court Jester and the Royal Accountant for once split ranks with an obvious agenda and assault plan of military precision. The Court Jester made a beeline for the smouldering Keeper of the Flame (Keeper) who had just emerged from the kitchen. The Jester was observed handing over a not unsubstantial quantity of brown beans, whereupon the Keeper went into the kitchen and returned with 3 glass goblets of Samandan Blue Jello. The Accountant and Elder flanked the stage and were met by the jester who handed over one goblet to each.
          First, I would have (naively) given you all the hi-octane jello that you wanted, at no cost... as long as you weren't driving home. However, now that I now the true purposes that you had for said jello... hmmmm... Oh my... The Jester and Teal'c, the Elder and Agent Dark... and the Royal Accountant takes on all 3 of the backupgroup! You gals are not 'typical' elders!

Coley and ChopinGal - your creativity and humor are astonishing. I am so glad that the two of you are posting on this thread! Thanks for putting a smile on my face!
          Last edited by astrogeologist; 06 March 2005, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Another Installement of "Guess the Episode"

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

ooh, i was just watching the Dirctor's series for Avatar, on the latest DVD and i have a new one to add to our list

TBA

The Brilliant Amanda

a phrase coined by the queen herself
              "The Brilliant Amanda" - I like it...it works for me...

Here's another pic for Guess the Episode:

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam

chimera?
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

i know...
                  Spoiler:

birthright
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

chimera?

BAH, I knew it would be to easy... *walks of muttering*

What about?

(Another easy...hmph)

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Birthright

Chimera

Comment

AND THE PURPLE BEAN AWARD FOR POST 2500 GOES TO...

FOREVERSG-!!!!! (*^&( Once again someone sneaks in before I can get there!**Although on the main General Discussion screen it says replies: 2500 - MajorSam... but I suposse that's replies to the first post, which wouldnt' count, so... yeah, the 2500'th post is Forever's*

*and the crowd goes wild*

With a new record of time between 500's!! KEEP UP the posting, 10000 is just around the corner
                        Last edited by MajorSam; 06 March 2005, 05:37 PM.

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

OH YEA WE SAY TIMES - SPECIAL GALA EDITION
                          (Written by Coley Edited by ChopinGal)
                          I must say that I do not remember much from that night. The 'special' Blue Jello that was so 'generously offered' to me gave me a terrible hang-over the next morning (though I suspect the numerous shots of whiskey that I was forced to down in the presence of the Royal Elder did not help matters either). I hope I did not conduct myself in an indecent manner and I apoligize profusely to anyone who may have been offended.

Sincerely
                          Agent Dark, Royal Head of Security

Yay for 2500 posts! Bring on the 10000 mark I say

Comment

BAH, I knew it would be to easy... *walks of muttering*

What about?

(Another easy...hmph)
                            Touchstone

How about this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Touchstone

How about this one?
                              BAH, my pics are too easy! *grumbles*

Zeroe Hour?

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

My brain nearly melted trying to pick the best 3 Sam episodes of S6! So many great Sam moments during that season makes it so hard. But I went with...

Nightwalkers- Sam was in command basically, always great to see. Plus she seems to have a natural investagtive instinct - might be a bit of Scientist!Sam showing Some great lines in this episode and the Sam/Jonas banter was refreshing

Prometheus- Actually probably one of my favourite episodes of season 6 all together. You just have to suspend your disbelief at the X-303 being hi-jacked by a camera crew first though Sam MacGuyvering her way out of the storage hold was great

Unnatural Selection- Great episode. Introduction of Fifth, who we all know has some pretty big moments with Sam later on down the track. The trusting then the betrayl of Fifth by Sam made for some great viewing and her moral dilemma at the end was very well done

BAH, my pics are too easy! *grumbles*

Zeroe Hour?
                                Nup

Comment

Working...
                                X