Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astrogeologist
    You got it! And if it was already guessed, then I have to apologize for missing that post!

...Now...how about this one?

Guess That Episode

Photos from the Official Amanda Tapping website
    oooh I remember this episode... she starts drawing a picture to
    explain to Jack what she is trying to explain. I just can't remember
    the episode name. *tapping on noggin* Think..Think.

Edit: Oooh
    Spoiler:
    Red Sky!!??

When she's trying to explain how they will fix the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Guess That Episode

oooh I remember this episode... she starts drawing a picture to explain to Jack what she is trying to explain. I just can't remember the episode name. *tapping on noggin* Think..Think.Edit: Oooh
      Spoiler:
      Red Sky!!??
      When she's trying to explain how they will fix the problem?
      You got it! I should have put a caption on it... something along the lines of... "Look... No Donut or Fruit Props! "

For the one with Janet and Sam - it's not Threshhold...
      Last edited by astrogeologist; 04 March 2005, 12:12 PM.

Comment

You got it! I should have put a caption on it... something along the lines of... "Look... No Donut or Fruit Props! "

For the one with Janet and Sam - it's not Threshhold...
        You forgot apples

That one with Janet is totally throwing me. I know it has to be
        before season 6, because I think Janet had her hair down after
        that. I liked the short hair cut she had in later episodes...really
        cute.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          You forgot apples

That one with Janet is totally throwing me. I know it has to be
          before season 6, because I think Janet had her hair down after
          that. I liked the short hair cut she had in later episodes...really
          cute.
          Could it be from Fifth Man? When Janet's showing Sam the chemical compound she found on the jacket? *Purely guessing-no idea*

BTW thank you ForeverSG1 for posting on my RDA Adlibs thread... I've expanded the theme of the thread to include favorite oneliners/moments... I added the one from Pretense... you know, the "Is that a 'money-back-if-you're-not-completely-alive' guarantee?" quote? That cracks me up...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

maybe the janet adn sam one is Rite of Passage

teh sam with the plastic background, Scorched Earth, they're on the gadmeer ship
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              Could it be from Fifth Man? When Janet's showing Sam the chemical compound she found on the jacket? *Purely guessing-no idea*
              Not Fifth Man... although several folks have guessed that...

Photo from the Official Amanda Tapping website

Comment

Coley: I love all the characters. I love the team episodes best, and I always think it is these ep's where Sam seems to shine for me, despite her not having mega screen time, I think it is because she is in such a great context - with the team - and she is such a team player, she rises to whatever is asked/required of her in the team based context - thanks to the writers. I don't mind other characters having screen time. In fact I think they are all really great actors and are a joy to watch.
                Yes! I too love all the characters, and you are right, it is the team episodes that I like Sam in most, where she really shines, although there have been some very good episodes with mostly just her. But when she is part of the team, she seems more like Sam.

Coley: Deepspace - you should be in bed!!!
                Bed, why? It’s nearly always morning when I am here!

Astrogeologist: Great post, deepspace... and you just created another *great* word for us: Samtastic! Love it!
                Everything here is Samtastic. !

Chocdoc: SG-1 is the only show I watch
                So I'm not the only one in the world who watches Stargate and nothing else.

Tok’ra hostess: Oh. My. Gawd!
                114 PAGES!?!
                Gracie collapses in a heap on page 103 and weeps
                Come on, get up gracie, I’m catching up from about page 103 too today. I have spent so much time reading the posts I haven’t left myself time to post, so this is just a quick hi today. I hope to have more time to post tomorrow, being the weekend.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Not Fifth Man... although several folks have guessed that...

Photo from the Official Amanda Tapping website
                  Hey cool! I'm now whispered of amongst the System Lords! (Über does a little jig)

Perhaps it's for my RDA Adlibs/Favorite Character Oneliners Thread to which you are all required to post some great Sam oneliners on - THIS IS BY ORDER OF THE SYSTEM LORDS! (and remember, I have their attention now)

Go post your favorite Sam quotes now:
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=9552

Now back to that picture with Sam and Janet. Okay so not Fifth Man. I'm thinking by the hair it's got to be late 4th or 5th season. Janet's in it (duh) and it has to do with something they are analyzing.

Hmm. Okay - I'm going to guess "Rite of Passage" ? Are they analyzing something to do with Cassandra's condition?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Now back to that picture with Sam and Janet. Okay so not Fifth Man. I'm thinking by the hair it's got to be late 4th or 5th season. Janet's in it (duh) and it has to do with something they are analyzing. Hmm. Okay - I'm going to guess "Rite of Passage" ? Are they analyzing something to do with Cassandra's condition?
                    You nailed it, Uber!

Comment

You nailed it, Uber!
                      Über Cool!

Okay - no one's gotten this yet so here it is again. NAME THAT EPPY:

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        maybe the janet adn sam one is Rite of Passage

teh sam with the plastic background, Scorched Earth, they're on the gadmeer ship
                        Rite of Passage is correct! And I like Scorched Earth for the pic with the plastic background (it floated through my mind, but I couldn't remember the name of the episode).

Comment

OK, now I know this one will be easy for you guys, but I still liked it enough that I wanted to post it!

Guess That Episode

Photo is from the Official Amanda Tapping Website

Comment

OK, now I know this one will be easy for you guys, but I still liked it enough that I wanted to post it!

Guess That Episode

Photo is from the Official Amanda Tapping Website
                            Correct on "Scorched Earth" -

Now this one?? Hmm. I'm going to say "Proving Ground"

Comment

Correct on "Scorched Earth" -

Now this one?? Hmm. I'm going to say "Proving Ground"
                              And you would be correct!

Comment

And you would be correct!
                                Okay this one is going to be too easy for Samandster's of your all's caliber:

Comment

Working...
                                X