Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal

I, too, have heard from other fans that the Creation cons are very expensive and not worth the outlay. Everyone, on the other hand, seems to rave about the Gate cons. You must have had fun ... what are some of your memories of AT? Did you get to speak to her personally or just watch her "perform" at the general presentations?
    I had horrible luck with amanda. in 2001 she oddly chose to go to hawaii with her hubby rather than attend. she was on stage, however there were no photos or autos so i struck out there. in 2002, she chose not to come. in 2003 she did come but due to a flummox with the photos, i didn't get any photos that year. they tried to run the photos and autos at the same time as the sessions but forgot to let us in the auditorium know that it was our turn to go in for photos (they go via ticket number and ours were never called)

BUT in 2004 she was there. she, michael and chris were on stage and they were FANTASTIC. warm and funny. amanda got teased unmercifully by the boys. her hubby and parents in law were there....i was volunteering at the door and saw them come in. i got to say hi to alan, but didn't really get to talk since he wanted to get back to his parents.
    i FINALLY got my photo with amanda. well i got two. one with teryl and amanda, one with amanda, corin and chris.

it was funny as all get out to watch amanda wrangle chris. see, chris is a big guy (amazingly enough, he's easily twice my size in the picture...and that aint no mean feat) and..well he also likes his alcohol. and they gave the boys beer on stage if they wanted it (amanda stuck with water....and i know now why, if she's due in march she was a month or two pregnant at the time.)....well chris has a bit of a short attntion span and the room was full of people, so amanda grabs him, drags him over to where i was standing. she has his arm and pulls him to her side going 'get over here and look at the camera' he tries to pull away....he was picking on corin a bit, reaching around me and amanda to poke at corin. amanda kept going 'chris, look at the camera, chris look at the camera'

it was absolutely hysterical and i wish i had a video of it

anything else....well amanda only came on saturday and the only other opportunity to spend time with her was a lunch...but it was auctioned off and went for hundreds/thousands of dollars so....didn't happen for me

I really hope that AT does find a way to reschedule the GABIT - and I'm actually hoping that she schedules for early Spring 06 rather than this Fall (as I am committing to another trip to the land of my ancestors, Poland). I still have my GABIT ticket though and will hold on to it as long as I can! One of the best things about GABIT will be that it will be only for Amanda, and not a general event. The directors are planning a lot of nice "semi-intimate" moments for a much smaller group of fans too. And you'll be able to bid or enter a lottery on taking "tea with Amanda" during the weekend, plus other fun stuff. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that it does come off. I think this will be the first time that Amanda has ever had a special event like this in her honor. A bit like our Gala event in Samanda tonight!

Hope to see some of you at GABIT ... whenever!
    i'm hoping for spring too. my friends and i have plans for august in las vegas and i'd rather have a bit more time to save

however, sue and i don't have our tickets yet, so if things go belly up for you, give me a ring. maybe i can buy your tickets from you if you can't use them.

as soon as they open ticket sales, i'm going to get mine.....that just wont be for at least another month
    Last edited by Skydiver; 26 February 2005, 01:21 PM.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Dear Royal Accountant

I did not find your most recent letter in the least bit daffy down silly.

In fact, the charming name of double yolker certainly befits my royal status as Court Jester. There are times that my rum and cokes fizzle out, if you get my drift, and I'm left standing there, in front of the Queen's subjects, with egg on my face. Not wishing to bring further embarrassment upon our Jimmy O'Goblin and her basin of gravy (or myself), I have decided to refrain from being either the pillar and post or bubble and squeaker at this evening's Russell Harty. I am hoping that Madam President will do the honours as she is so very good at public speaking. Nevertheless, if our esteemed President is too pre-occupied with kicking and prancing to the stewed prunes, we can always ask Murray to pillar and post in between his mangling and wringing. I've seen him perform, and he's quite versatile ... not to mention his very congenial personality. Confidentially, the heap of coke looks rather charming in orange tights. Remind me to have Agent Dark guard the bandstand as you previously suggested.

On to your other concerns ... I was a bit taken aback when you reminded me about laying my hands on enough Owen Nares for the night ... I'm certain it is just a miscommunication. The last time I laid my hands on Owen Nares, I got arrested! So you can see that I may delegate all matters involving Owen Nares and Cain and Able to our very capable Agent Dark and his security staff. It is best that I remain discreet and do not go looking for more Barney Rubble.

I shall, in the spirit of the evening, be glad to assist with the saucepan handles in between time spent with Murray and his stewed prunes. I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself! I may be a Lilley and Skinner on the lyre, but my enthusiasm for the music shall carry me along. Do not be shy about the kicking and prancing. I will look for you on the dance floor, resplendent in your almond frock and new ones and two's. Your pins and legs will not be able to keep still once you hear the Merry Minstrels. If I were not entertaining on my lyre, I would be kicking and prancing there beside you and Madam President. However, it is fortunate that I will be occupied with my musical instrument as I am prone to developing pins and needles in my pins and legs when I over exert myself.

On a more wistful note, I do hope our Jimmy O'Goblin is able to grace us with her presence, if only to hear her royal subjects singing the Samandan Royal Anthem in full and spirited voice. I am becoming misty-eyed from the anticipation alone.

I thought you would be pleased with the me and you. And I have ordered the Ruby Murray for the Lillian Gish per your suggestion. As to the rubber duck, I am hoping that our very own Keeper of the Flame will oversee all the many fires and preparations in the royal kitchen. She is very good at culinary details. I've seen her turn ordinary porridge into a work of art, simply by adding her own Edna Everidges. Her secret ingredient may not be good for your cheerful giver, so do ask Keeper about her rocking horses before you partake of the many delicacies on the me and you. Nevertheless, this is no time to be concerned about a Brixton riot. Indulge! This is going to be the Russell Harty of the year! As long as you keep your distance from the sloe gin and ale, I am certain you shall be fine.

Most fortunate wooden pews! Wise Elder has just informed me that the weather is clearing and we will not be needing our Quaker Oats nor our Auntie Ellas!

You will not require a sherbet and dab either ... of course you can coat and badge with me. What are friends for? I assume that you are leaving your heap of coke at home. Good riddance! There will be many new faces at the Gala. With your Mae West Tom Foolery and new bonny and fair, it is time to spread your wings a bit and do something Patrick Swayze! That is, after you complete your duties as Royal Accountant by collecting all the bats and wickets at the Henry Moore.

Indeed, what a ding dong bell of a time we all shall have!

Let me now make my own preparations and attend to my bonny and fair! I will ring you up when I'm in my almond frock and ones and two's. I am sorely tempted to wear my new combat boots instead ... daffy down silly me!

Cordially,

Jester

Last edited by ChopinGal; 26 February 2005, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Chopingal ROTFLMSO. You're an honourary True Grit (Brit)!!!
        Great response!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
          Chopingal ROTFLMSO. You're an honourary True Grit (Brit)!!!
          Great response!!
          Do you realize, woman, how long it took me to write something like this?!!

I am Patrick Swayze for sure!!!!

Oh, and I just did a final edit ... so reread now and see if everything is in order!

For all other sane people at this thread, please consult Coley's Posts #1742 and 1743 so that you can understand what the heck I just wrote!

Comment

Oh my gosh.
            I've got to be up early tomorrow and I've only just finished catching up on all the posts I've missed. It's nearly 11pm and I still have to post.

B****y Hell Pres' we're full of beans aren't we!!

Puff The Magic Dragon? Jester this always makes me cry - one of the reason I gave up guitar lessons - it was always in the repetiore.

ChopinGal what a wonderful wonderful poem! (dabbing eyes) Bah! I can't rep you yet (got the Bah! off MajorSam I love it!!) Thankyou for posting it.

Congrats on speckled bean!!

There have been some great posts. Mainly on the topic of Sam and Jack and Sam and relationships. I can't fully partake as I haven't seen season 8 (can't get this ryhming thing outta my head). However my take on the Jack/Sam is very similar to Foreversg1. And you put up some great not confusing posts!!

I've always though Jack is struggling with the relationship as much as Sam. In real life if you were in love with someone for all that time and spent so much time with them each day, it would ineveitably become unbearable. I think Sam and Jacks recent changes are a reaction to that frustration. Jack is becoming more withdrawn, a bit bitter methinks and possibly a little scared about how deep his feelings have grown. Is he too feared (oops, lancashire for afraid) of doing what he could do at this stage (season 7) retire and be with Sam. Is he worried now she has Pete she may not want him? Or is he feared that if they were together he could actually lose someone again that he loves very much, as Sam would still be in action for SG1. I think we are seeing a bit of inner turmoil. And he is bottling it up (as has already been pointed out)

Sam is dealing with it by letting her feelings come to the surface a little. She has Pete, but is letting Jack know she still has very strong feelings for him. The only peeve I have is that IMO One shouldn't date someone seriously if in love with someone else. Yes casually, but Pete's gonna get his strawberry tart broken - not fair. I'm dispointed in Sam for that reason alone - but would never Sam bash for it!!!

Agent Dark Great picture you posted of Sam in her hat - another example of Carterchic! and gentle explanation of arsed!!

Astrogeologist Fantastic caps again from Entity. They are really clear. Again you caught the best expressions and moments. Thanks!!

Skydiver repeated thanks for the season 4 now season 5 polls

Astrogeologist Thanks again for the bar graph. This is great!! Oh yes I did vote!!! Also a fantastic job of summing up season 4. It is so much easier to see, compare and think about everyone's comments now you have done this. You're a star - or should it be bean?! And Yup If our gracious President is around our keeper of the flame certainly deserves a bean award for all her heard work. Perhaps the heart been for all the kind work to bring joy to all Samanans?

Right Pooch needs his walk!!

Keep posting!!

Comment

Oh we've not lost Deepsace through overposting have we?
              I miss her posts!!

Comment

I know alot of people were a bit dissapointed torwards the end of season 5 (judging from what I've read around the web), but I thought Season 5 had alot of great Sam moments. So many it was hard to choose only 3 episodes!
                But I finally went with:

Ascension - We get to see Sam in her house, out of the work enviroment. The interaction between Sam and Orlin was great IMO, and there were some really great lines in this episode - 'Tense? Me? I'm not tense! Am I?', 'I can understand why you might have assumed that I didn't have plans...'
                And of course the sad ending as Sam's black widow curse strikes again.

48 Hours - Introduction of Rodney McKay, the only character thats able to get underneath Sam's skin and tick her off! The Carter/McKay banter was absolutley hilarious and it lead to more great banter in future episodes. Plus we got Carter doing alot of technobabble which I always enjoy

Meridian - Sam dealing with Daniel's apparent death. Some great emotional scenes with Sam and Daniel and while it was a 'Daniel' episode, it still had those great Sam scenes. Very good episode.

But! So many other great Sam scenes in the other episodes. The running gun battles down the corridors in Enemies (go KickArse!Sam ), her guilt at nearly destroying an entire planet in Red Sky, her interaction with Cassie and Janet in Rites of Passage, Soldier Sam in Beast of Burdern and The Tomb, Between two Fires and 2001 had her losing people she cared about, Desperate Measures with her kidnapping and refusing to give up (enough sedative to take down a man twice her size and she's still going ), The Warrior had KickArse Sam demoing the P-90 and Menace had a combination of Scientist and Soldier Sam. Good times

Comment

my fave parts

ENEMIES oh the whole locked up by teal'c part. jack ordering sam to open teh door, them going after teal'c...just all around fun

THRESHOLD it has to be the sam/tea'lc scene. and maybe i'm projecting, but the look on sam's face when she stops teal'c with the zat....i dunno, i just sense that something happened between the two of them

ASCENSION i should probably like this one more than i do...but they made sam so pathetic. she did have great lines and a nice wardrobe but it irked me that the boys basically abandoned her and we never see any resolution

THE FIFTH MAN sam being all ticked off in the gateroom...and ready to shoot up the place to go back to get jack

RED SKY hey, sam messes up. i love it. woulda loved it more had they not finagled the happy ending, but i loved her trying to solve the puzzle regardless

RITE OF PASSAGE sam in full maternal protective mode. it's great. the femslashers call this the 'cassie gets two mom's episode, but even still, i love the sam/janet interaction...the the opening, with dominic and sam's all protective of cassie, it's great

BEAST OF BURDEN the sam/teal'c junkie in me has to love thier scenes....and i also love how when sam is blowing the lock, she puts the explosives in the cell for the big unas...then backs away slowly, the look on hre face is priceless

THE TOMB mmhm, sam and teal'c going alien hunting

BETWEEN TWO FIRES it was nice to see some resolution to the narim situation..and fun to watch daniel and sam egg on tanith

2001 hey, sam in charge, sam whumpage, sam angst...what more could you ask for?

DESPERATE MEASURES and ditto on this one...in spades. to me, there are no such thing as too many tags to this eps...because the show so didn't do the job right. poor sam, kidnapped, all alone, scared out of her wits...but she held it together and almost got out of it

WORMHOLE X-TREME! hehehe, the look on sam's face when she saw her duplicte

PROVING GROUND sam in charge, dressing down the troops, her jello with jack...it was fun. ooh, and shooting jack, priceless

48 HOURS sam saving teal'c's bootie. adn her interactions with mckay. absolutely lovely and funny as heck

SUMMIT i love the angst of her and elliott. so fantastically understated

LAST STAND ditto for summit. but the look on her face when they had to leave elliott behind is heart breaking

FAIL SAFE hehehe, more sam whumpage, and quick thinking.

THE WARRIOR who can't love the shooting scene? like take that k'tano you bad man

MENACE well, this was more a daniel eps, but scientist sam was great

THE SENTINEL ooh, this is such a replay of Upgrades. trapped on two sides of a force field, jaffa, imminent danger. i love how sam disobeyed orders to save them all...and i love her snarkiness. that's one great thing about s5, snarky sam starts to come out

MERIDIAN sniff....sam did make me cry...and her obvious dismay at not helping daniel. you know, this is the last time we ever see her use her jolinar powers

REVELATIONS i love that she confronts jack, even if he ignores her.. and her stuff with heimy is great...ooh and then being the hologram...and whumpage...gotta love the whumpage

sigpic

Comment

Dear Royal Accountant

I did not find your most recent letter in the least bit daffy down silly.

In fact, the charming name of double yolker certainly befits my royal status as Court Jester. There are times that my rum and cokes fizzle out, if you get my drift, and I'm left standing there, in front of the Queen's subjects, with egg on my face. Not wishing to bring further embarrassment upon our Jimmy O'Goblin and her basin of gravy (or myself), I have decided to refrain from being either the pillar and post or bubble and squeaker at this evening's Russell Harty. I am hoping that Madam President will do the honours as she is so very good at public speaking. Nevertheless, if our esteemed President is too pre-occupied with kicking and prancing to the stewed prunes, we can always ask Murray to pillar and post in between his mangling and wringing. I've seen him perform, and he's quite versatile ... not to mention his very congenial personality. Confidentially, the heap of coke looks rather charming in orange tights. Remind me to have Agent Dark guard the bandstand as you previously suggested.

On to your other concerns ... I was a bit taken aback when you reminded me about laying my hands on enough Owen Nares for the night ... I'm certain it is just a miscommunication. The last time I laid my hands on Owen Nares, I got arrested! So you can see that I may delegate all matters involving Owen Nares and Cain and Able to our very capable Agent Dark and his security staff. It is best that I remain discreet and do not go looking for more Barney Rubble.

I shall, in the spirit of the evening, be glad to assist with the saucepan handles in between time spent with Murray and his stewed prunes. I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself! I may be a Lilley and Skinner on the lyre, but my enthusiasm for the music shall carry me along. Do not be shy about the kicking and prancing. I will look for you on the dance floor, resplendent in your almond frock and new ones and two's. Your pins and legs will not be able to keep still once you hear the Merry Minstrels. If I were not entertaining on my lyre, I would be kicking and prancing there beside you and Madam President. However, it is fortunate that I will be occupied with my musical instrument as I am prone to developing pins and needles in my pins and legs when I over exert myself.

On a more wistful note, I do hope our Jimmy O'Goblin is able to grace us with her presence, if only to hear her royal subjects singing the Samandan Royal Anthem in full and spirited voice. I am becoming misty-eyed from the anticipation alone.

I thought you would be pleased with the me and you. And I have ordered the Ruby Murray for the Lillian Gish per your suggestion. As to the rubber duck, I am hoping that our very own Keeper of the Flame will oversee all the many fires and preparations in the royal kitchen. She is very good at culinary details. I've seen her turn ordinary porridge into a work of art, simply by adding her own Edna Everidges. Her secret ingredient may not be good for your cheerful giver, so do ask Keeper about her rocking horses before you partake of the many delicacies on the me and you. Nevertheless, this is no time to be concerned about a Brixton riot. Indulge! This is going to be the Russell Harty of the year! As long as you keep your distance from the sloe gin and ale, I am certain you shall be fine.

Most fortunate wooden pews! Wise Elder has just informed me that the weather is clearing and we will not be needing our Quaker Oats nor our Auntie Ellas!

You will not require a sherbet and dab either ... of course you can coat and badge with me. What are friends for? I assume that you are leaving your heap of coke at home. Good riddance! There will be many new faces at the Gala. With your Mae West Tom Foolery and new bonny and fair, it is time to spread your wings a bit and do something Patrick Swayze! That is, after you complete your duties as Royal Accountant by collecting all the bats and wickets at the Henry Moore.

Indeed, what a ding dong bell of a time we all shall have!

Let me now make my own preparations and attend to my bonny and fair! I will ring you up when I'm in my almond frock and ones and two's. I am sorely tempted to wear my new combat boots instead ... daffy down silly me!

Cordially,

Jester

Wow! My head is spinning after reading that... it was like reading code! Lots of fun - I am amazed by your creativity!
                    Last edited by astrogeologist; 26 February 2005, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      I thought Season 5 had alot of great Sam moments. So many it was hard to choose only 3 episodes! But I finally went with: AgentDark's great Sam moments of Season 5
                      Originally posted by Skydiver
                      AgentDark and Skydiver: Great posts and wonderful Sam moments! Thanks for posting these! I have archived them and begun the summary list for Season 5. For everyone else - please share your Season 5 memorable Sam moments!

Comment

A very interesting thread.

I have a comment on a 'Chain Reaction' moment (season four), and a question about
                        the use of the Zat gun

But first my list of favorite 'Season Five' moments/scenes.

These are my favorite (at least the ones I remember) Carter moments from the fifth season. They have
                        stuck in my mind because they illustrate aspects of Samantha Carter's character (as portrayed by
                        Amanda Tapping) that I admire:

1. humor
                        2. sensitivity
                        3. intelligence
                        4. thoughtfulness - ability to think a problem/situation through
                        5. competense
                        6. compassion
                        7. Courage
                        8. snarkiness (is that a word?)

ENEMIES
                        1. "I'm having a good time now, sir"
                        2. "Welcome to my world"

THRESHOLD
                        1. Scene with Bra'tac discussing their cultural philosophies about pain, torture, life.
                        2. Scene with Janet about proceeding with Bra'tacs plan of 'treatment'.
                        3. Scene with Teal'c in infirmary

ASCENSION
                        The whole episode. (Not including the behavior and attitudes of the SGC and military command.).

THE FIFTH MAN
                        1. Scene with Colonel Simmons especially the line: "You're user 4574".
                        Her facial expressions were just great.

RITE OF PASSAGE
                        1. Chess scene with Cassie in the infirmary:
                        "...don't call her Dr. Fraser."
                        "I'll see you... "

PROVING GROUND
                        1. Scene where she and O'Neill are debriefing the trainees
                        2. Scene with O'Neill in the commissary
                        3. "oops"

48 HOURS
                        1. The scene where we are introduced to Dr. McKay. While not strictly a Carter moment, I mention it because
                        it is one of the extremely rare instances when anyone from the military/SGC publically acknowledges
                        Carter's contibutions and importance to the Star Gate program.

2 Lunch with McKay culminating in "Go suck a lemon"

3. Final gate room scene - [Here we have Carter, the curious scientist]
                        "Teal'c as far as you know, what just happened?"
                        "Are you sure you're feeling perfectly normal?"

4. Final briefing room scene: Mckay gets sent to Russia
                        Carter: "Well, as long as you're on the Air Force payroll"

FAIL SAFE
                        Lot's of moments in this one (One of my favorite team episodes).

THE WARRIOR
                        Carter the marksman.

THE SENTINEL
                        Scene behind the force field - lots of facial expression and body language. And then
                        giving the go ahead to interface with the device, seemingly against O'Neill's direct order.
                        "Yes sir, I understand that. I think it's the right thing to do.

REVELATIONS
                        1. Scene with Teal'c concerning the loss of Daniel
                        Especially the line "...We were a team, Teal'c. Nobody ..."

2. Interchange with O'Neill when coming out of hyperspace
                        "Yeah, I'm beginning to wish I hadn't"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Question for the experts here:

I was watching 'Secrets' - Stargate Monday - and I noticed that Carter 'zatted' a Jaffa 3 times
                        and he was of course disintegrated. I only recall two other times that the disintegrating shot was
                        fired:

1. Within the Serpents Grasp
                        Teal'c demonstrating the effects of the 3rd shot on a Jaffa killed by Carter

2. 1969
                        O'Neill making the case/trunk disappear

Are/were there any other instances?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Season four's 'Chain Reaction' has my absolutely favorite Major Samantha Carter/Amanda Tapping moment.
                        To me.it was a very powerful moment and illustrative of how far Samanthat Carter has grown in self
                        esteem since season one.

It is in the scene toward the end. The gate has just shut itself down. Major Carter is sitting at a bank
                        of monitors. General Bauer sits down and apologizes to her. Major Carter does not respond. She does not
                        look at the general. She stares straight ahead, then gets up and walks out. This showed such disdain,
                        contempt and utter disrespect for a 'superior' officer, that I was, in that moment, impressed, in awe and
                        proud of the charactor Major Samntha Carter.I cannot imagine Carter behaving in such a fashion in seasns 1-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred
                          It is in the scene toward the end. The gate has just shut itself down. Major Carter is sitting at a bank
                          of monitors. General Bauer sits down and apologizes to her. Major Carter does not respond. She does not
                          look at the general. She stares straight ahead, then gets up and walks out. This showed such disdain,
                          contempt and utter disrespect for a 'superior' officer, that I was, in that moment, impressed, in awe and
                          proud of the charactor Major Samntha Carter.I cannot imagine Carter behaving in such a fashion in seasns 1-3.

welcome fred. glad to have you join our merry Samanda bunch

and yeah, sam so cut bauer down to size...but did it is such a quiet way that no one could argue with her. her snub was just perfect, she silently said 'you're not worth talking to...and i sure as heck will not give you the respect those stars on your shoulder demand'

yet she did it in such a way that there's no way he could call her on it without looking like more of a buffoon than he already was

sigpic

Comment

A very interesting thread.

Season four's 'Chain Reaction' has my absolutely favorite Major Samantha Carter/Amanda Tapping moment. To me.it was a very powerful moment and illustrative of how far Samanthat Carter has grown in self esteem since season one.

It is in the scene toward the end. The gate has just shut itself down. Major Carter is sitting at a bank of monitors. General Bauer sits down and apologizes to her. Major Carter does not respond. She does not look at the general. She stares straight ahead, then gets up and walks out. This showed such disdain, contempt and utter disrespect for a 'superior' officer, that I was, in that moment, impressed, in awe and proud of the charactor Major Samntha Carter.I cannot imagine Carter behaving in such a fashion in seasns 1-3.
                            Welcome aboard Fred! Great comments on Sam moments in Seasons 4 and 5. I went back and added your observations about Sam in Chain Reaction to the Season 4 summary.

Comment

These are my favorite (at least the ones I remember) Carter moments from the fifth season. They have stuck in my mind because they illustrate aspects of Samantha Carter's character (as portrayed by Amanda Tapping) that I admire:
                              1. humor
                              2. sensitivity
                              3. intelligence
                              4. thoughtfulness - ability to think a problem/situation through
                              5. competense
                              6. compassion
                              7. Courage
                              8. snarkiness
                              (is that a word?)

Fred's great list of Season 5 Great Sam scenes and episodes
                              Fred - what a great list of Sam scenes and moments from Season 5! And this was your first Gateworld post? Wow! I gave you some rep points! You posted such great content with such wonderful care - thanks so much for posting this here for all of us to share! I have archived your comments and added them to the growing Season 5 Best Carter moments summary list - this list will be posted next Friday when the Best Carter episode poll is completed.

Did you get a chance to vote at the poll thread for Best Carter episode of Season 5?

Comment

For posting such wonderful episode comment lists this evening, Agent Dark, Skydiver and Fred have each earned tonight's desert dishes of blue jello... each of you may choose the regular 'virgin' blue jello, or the more high-octane blue jello made from the Royal Accountant's local spirits.

Comment

Working...
                                X