Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
    Happy Birthday MiniGeek Hope you have a great one
    I know those across the pond are ahead in time but......I have Mini down for Jan. 7th

sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas from the Bears!

Jan and Mandy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        woohoo I got 2 other cards

THANK YOU TITI!!! THANK YOU SOFIE!!!!

Loved them especially the quote of titi's her card
        YAY! It got there before Christmas! I was so worried they wouldn't!

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
        Glad to hear that you girls are all safe.

I'm pooped... have been entertaining 13 and 14 year olds all day. Funny how kiddie classics go down well with older teens.... pin the tail on the donkey, pinata, pass the parcel, polo relay races, the chocolate game, twister.... and, of course, we all watched a wep of Sanctuary and they each got gifts and cards. And food. Lots of food.
        I used to run a youth group for 8-13 year olds and coach a rugby team for 11-16 year olds and I was always amazed by their capacity to really enjoy 'little kids' games and goof around. Glad ya had fun with them....though tiring fun.

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
        Dropping in to leave this Christmas ...

Video Break:

A great team Christmas video. Has some really great Sam clips. A fun video made by KisaraProduktions. Check out her other videos also. She does wonderful Stargate Alternate Universe Videos.

Merry Christmas (SG1)
        Ooh thank you *saves for later* I am busy being a kitchen monkey for my room mate

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        Sam: I just can't do it, Daniel.
        Daniel: You have to, Sam. We still have to buy Teal'c's Christmas present.
        Sam: All right. But I'd rather face the Goau'ld than the mall this close to Christmas.
        LMAO! That is brilliant!

Originally posted by ames View Post
        Love that mental image, I tell ya!
        oh I am with you on that one...hawt!!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        fic alert
        http://rolleson.livejournal.com/502475.html

sam and jack in atlantis at christmas, so shippy warning
        ooh thanks! *saves for later*

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Um...was someone looking for me

no search or rescue needed but thanks for caring

Yea, that kind of describes where I've been and how I'm feeling

Thanks for all the concern, but I'm far, far...did I mention far away from the earthquake

I'm just glad our Kiwi Samandans were just shaken a bit and not stirred
        well....we all know how overwhelmingly hawt AT can be....no one is immune and being caught unawares is a danger

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        Daniel: It'll be fine. We'll just buy him some funny hats and Star Wars merchandise.

Sam (brightening considerably): Do we get to try the hats on? Would the Star Wars things have flashing lights? Make whirring noises?

Daniel: He may even let you take them apart if you ask really nice.

Sam: OK!

Daniel: Oh boy...
        LMAO!! Again! Brilliant!

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
        Be All My Sins Remember'd trailer is up on MGM's site.

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=91
        Ooh thank you!

Hehe...we decorated our ski lift today and tomorrow we're having 'decorate the liftie' day *g* we also had Christmas songs all morning and now me and my room mate are singing Christmas songs as we cook Vietnamese for our friends who're coming round in a bit....I feel so very seasonal...and I have to best Santa hat to wear for work! I must get a picture.
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Merry Christmas from the Bears!

Jan and Mandy
          Oh look, there's PengYn dancing up a storm
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I know those across the pond are ahead in time but......I have Mini down for Jan. 7th

I admit, that confused me too. I've got MG's birthday as Jan. 7th in the bday database, and I even checked back through last year's posts and found that we celebrated it on that date last year. But, I see that on GW, she's got Dec. 22 listed as her birthday. So, what gives, Mini? Are you celebrating twice a year, like a certain sister-in-law of mine used to do? Or do we have it wrong, and GW is right? Inquiring minds want to know.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
              I admit, that confused me too. I've got MG's birthday as Jan. 7th in the bday database, and I even checked back through last year's posts and found that we celebrated it on that date last year. But, I see that on GW, she's got Dec. 22 listed as her birthday. So, what gives, Mini? Are you celebrating twice a year, like a certain sister-in-law of mine used to do? Or do we have it wrong, and GW is right? Inquiring minds want to know.

NC
              Yeah Mini what's up with that???

Hmm not a bad idea though.......
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah Mini what's up with that???

Hmm not a bad idea though.......
                umm but if you celebrated twice a year wouldn't that make you twice as old... lol

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                  umm but if you celebrated twice a year wouldn't that make you are twice as old... lol
                  *smacks Ann*
                  sigpic

Comment

*smacks Ann*
                    Hey watch it lol

Comment

Now look what's mini's done, she's got the thread all riled up..why, why, Jan and Ann are fighting!
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Now look what's mini's done, she's got the thread all riled up..why, why, Jan and Ann are fighting!

Mini
                        : Don't you know MandySG1 is the Royal Fertilizer Agitator? Are you usurping her ooober-rightful (face it - what else can she do ) place?

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Um, Suse.....

Spoiler:

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hmmmmm it says its the 22nd on her profile ?????????? <is now confused

Oh dear!!!!! Guess I should take some of the blame for starting it off, i was just nicly saying happy birthday, no need to get violent.....try throwing some Jello (no blue stuff) it hurts less, its less violent.
                            sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                              Hmmmmm it says its the 22nd on her profile ?????????? <is now confused

Oh dear!!!!! Guess I should take some of the blame for starting it off, i was just nicly saying happy birthday, no need to get violent.....try throwing some Jello (no blue stuff) it hurts less, its less violent.

But it's not nearly as much fun. Though mashed potatoes don't hurt and make a marvelous mess.

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                                But it's not nearly as much fun. Though mashed potatoes don't hurt and make a marvelous mess.

suse
                                Ah now theres an idea.....although liquid Jello could make quite some mess........
                                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X