• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rest of the article:

Spoiler:

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Oh, that is just *so* brilliant! I love how when she realises that she has laughed, she leaps out of her seat and tries to run away. Oh, she is just too cute
      i know, it's very cute and endearing.

(((amanda)))

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

saw this while checking out the awesome puff and ruffle vid posted earlier;
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiuyY...elated&search=

its an interview from 2000 with dermot o'leary.

Spoiler:
        there's a mention at the end of it where she says that she writes screenplays. i wonder if she still writes?

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
          Yes it is published here in the UK by Titan Magazines. I get my copies in WH Smiths.

Kay aka Mumsey
          Cool, thanks for letting me know. I'll have to make a trip to WH Smith's.
          "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
            I totally understand. I'm terrified of flying as well. Which is part of the reason sitting next to this guy was interesting because I had mentioned to him before the plane took off that I wasn't the best flier and he would have to forgive me if I suddenly stopped talking or appeared to be ignoring him because it may end up taking every ounce of fiber I had to keep myself from going into a massive panic attack. He was really sweet though and every time we hit a pocket of turbulence he'd try to calm me down. There was even a moment at the end of the flight when our plane suddenly lifted back up into the air upon decending and circled around, and he kept trying to reassure me that everything was perfectly ok. I'm sure my white knuckles digging into the arm rest was probably a huge indicator that I was more than a little bit nervous, but it was actually really nice because it was the first trip I'd been on without my husband in five years so I probably needed all the reassurances I could get.
            Yip flying sucks. I hate it. Everytime i fly my face is probably white as.

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
            Hello!

Just popping by to say "HELLO!" and say I'm excited about Sanctuary wep 8 too (Yeah!)

(not to be a downer) Been seeing some AT/SC bashing elsewhere, and though I'm rather tired of it, I'm laughing cuz their negativity is positively promoting SC joining SGA. And they're polarizing anyone who didn't know, care, or have an opinion to join the pro-AT/SC ranks. Silly bashers!

So, throw me in your ranks and let's see what comes out!
            Hey Welcome

Originally posted by Cascade View Post
            Planes are evil. I wouldn't set foot on one even if I were offered a million pounds. Hmm, well I'd maybe consider it. But probably not!

Disturbing.

I'm excited about webisode 8 of Sanctuary. I'm also sad though, because it's the last episode, waa! Here's hoping the next season won't be too long away.

P.S - Does RepliCarter have her own thread? I just saw Gemini a short while ago, and I loved RepliCarter. She was evil, but sometimes evil characters are a lot of fun.
            Yes flying is EVIL i hate it. I would only fly for really good reasons like lots of money, a really much needed vacation (only if it was somewhere really nice, last time is was Azzie and was all paid for me) or to go see Amanda <3

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
            As promised more video of Amanda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBxEvr1nqYA

And yes this was between Season 3 and 4.
            Wow thank you I love it. I always laugh the way she used to, silent so noone can hear me, i hate laughing out loud, so insted of saying LOL i should say LNL (laugh not loud)

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
            OMG....just finished watching the rest of that clip and I'm telling you...that was the best...holy cow...my head hurts from laughing so much...and my hands...OMG...I clapped so hard they sting!!!...so where and when was this???
            Amanda has the best laugh...she's so cool...honestly...it just strengthens my resolve to go and see her at AT4...I want her to laugh out loud like that...I want to see her crack herself up like that...though I'm sure she's much more comfortable with herself now...and that fella that asked the question about her and RDA...wow...he was cool...very confident and clear...I love it when people can feel so relaxed to speak out like that...good on him!!!
            I know i dont know why she doesnt like her laugh i love it.

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
            Thanks, JanSam, for reminding us all that ...
            Amanda is a great character! That video is priceless and just shows how genuine a person she is and why we all are fans.
            Yes she is

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
            The rest of the article:

Spoiler:

NC
            Wow thanks for that

Happy birthday Samfan31

Happy birthday Smiley

Happy birthday Chelle

I love you all
            sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              [SIZE="6"]Happy Birthday to you too SmileyGidget
              Thank-you!!!!

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
              From me too! Happy day everyone!
              Thanks, gonna be absolutely AWesome!!!

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post

Happy Birthday
              SamFan31
              &
              SmileyGidget

I hope you two had/are having a great day!
              Thank-you!!!
              Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY
              from me, too!
              (Though for a moment I thought that said "smellyGidget" and I thought, what a strange name!)
              Heehee, omg, thats hilarious, i actually had a teacher at school once, the only one who ever called me Smiley, but if i was in trouble he would call me Smelly instead Heehee, thanks for the Happy Birthday!!

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
              Happy Birthday

SamFan31 and Smiley Gidget!

Hope you have an awesome day with lots of cake and pressies!
              Yup, thanks, already had two cakes, now just have two more to go... Thanks! And as for pressies.... Maybe i'll leave the list writing until tomorrow....

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              Ditto! Happy Birthday to you both
              Julia(samcarterrules)
              Thank-you

NC
              Wow, that is sooo coolies, thanks... thank -you!!!

Just so you know that we haven't forgotten you,
              NC
              Awww, Chelle! "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you...." Heehee, that is such a cool cake, i wuv 'em!

And thats it for me today.... Party Time!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Smiley!

Happy Birthday Chelle!

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                Quint Studer

Comment

Happy Birthday
                  Chelle!
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Oooh, cake!

Happy Birthday Chelle, Smiley, and SamFan!

Nice article scans and YouTube links! Very appreciated!!!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                    O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      Happy Birthday
                      Chelle!
                      From me too!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!
                        HOPE YOU'S HAVE A GREAT DAY

I was wondering does anyone know where i can get SANCTUARY web 7 pics ?iv been looking but cant find any .

Oh i saw the pic of Sam in Atlantis ,Amanda looks great i cant wait to see season 4 i love the leather
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Happy Birthday J!!!

Happy Birthday Chelle!!!

hope you gals have a great day and don't party to much eh

and since you are both Sam/Jack shippers:

Comment

Happy Birthday chelle!

whee! Hope you have a great day!

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
                            saw this while checking out the awesome puff and ruffle vid posted earlier;
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiuyY...elated&search=

its an interview from 2000 with dermot o'leary.

Spoiler:
                            there's a mention at the end of it where she says that she writes screenplays. i wonder if she still writes?
                            Thanks for the link Barbie! Wonderful interview there!

Comment

Hello.

I thought this would be an appropriate place to post my thoughts on Samantha Carter.

She is an intelligent, thoughtful, down-to-earth, strong woman and I am still thrilled that the writers wrote her that way. If I am ever blessed with a wife and children, I hope that my girls will consider her a role model. Same goes for Amanda Tapping, an amazing actress and I am eagerly awaiting her arrival on Atlantis (am I supposed to do the spoiler thing for that?)

Comment

Originally posted by Mowgli View Post
                                Hello.

I thought this would be an appropriate place to post my thoughts on Samantha Carter.

She is an intelligent, thoughtful, down-to-earth, strong woman and I am still thrilled that the writers wrote her that way. If I am ever blessed with a wife and children, I hope that my girls will consider her a role model. Same goes for Amanda Tapping, an amazing actress and I am eagerly awaiting her arrival on Atlantis (am I supposed to do the spoiler thing for that?)
                                Welcome! Anyone who respects Sam and Amanda are very welcome here. So come in and post lots

I also hope any future kids of mine will look up to Sam. At the moment my niece just puts on a very stern voice, raises her eyebrows and says "indeed."

Hehe, I love influencing small children.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X