Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    I scanned this JF magazine interview and posted it in my LJ but thought that you guys may like to take a look as it does have a small interview from Amanda in it and a brand new promo pic!

http://sheppyd.livejournal.com/8333.html

Spoilers for s4!

Hope that you enjoy!
    Welcome and thank you so much for the article....there will many a delighted Samandan seeing that great picture of Amanda in that uniform
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Cascade View Post
      And I've heard of the official Stargate magazine...does anyone know if it's sold in the UK?
      Yes it is published here in the UK by Titan Magazines. I get my copies in WH Smiths.

Kay aka Mumsey
      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

I scanned this JF magazine interview and posted it in my LJ but thought that you guys may like to take a look as it does have a small interview from Amanda in it and a brand new promo pic!

Spoilers for s4!

Hope that you enjoy!

Thank you for the article scans. Amanda does looks great in the uniform.

Comment

Happy Birthday

SamFan31 and Smiley Gidget!

Hope you have an awesome day with lots of cake and pressies!

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
          My copy of the official Stargate Magazine came yesterday, and I think you'll like the cover.

Spoiler for size
          Spoiler:

The story mentioned on the cover about the movies has a lot of pictures from the Arctic and a lot about Amanda's reactions to being there. Here are the first couple of pages, with more to follow.

Spoiler:

NC
          Ooh thanks for the pic! *saves to sketch later*

Articles are wonderful too though a tad to small on the eyes for me to read the print. Can't say I didn't give it a try though!

One thing is for certain. It looked totally freaking cold there. When icicles begin to form on facial hair (eyebrows, beards, etc...) then you know it's waay below zero!

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          Oh and on her version of the puff and ruffle, according to one poster on the Chicago con? thread, MS says she does a "lost lamb" look with the guys.
          Yup! I remember that too. Was funny how Michael acted out how Amanda, Janet and the rest played the "lost lamb" look with the men too I thought.

Spoilers for s4!

Hope that you enjoy!
          Thanks for the article link Shep! Pictures were all awesome but especially the one of Amanda. mmm...very H-O-T! Never was much of an Atlantis fan, but I'm really looking forward for season 4 to start now.

ooh and Scifi channel is beginning a run of the top 6 fan-voted Stargate episodes right now! How awesome is that? My very favorite eppy 'Moebius' is starting so off I go to gaze in adoration and chuckle at the geeky Sam and Daniel in this one. whee!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
            Thanks for the article!! That was great I can't wait for Season 4!!
            Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            Welcome and thank you so much for the article....there will many a delighted Samandan seeing that great picture of Amanda in that uniform
            Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
            Thank you for the article scans. Amanda does looks great in the uniform.
            Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            Happy Birthday

SamFan31 and Smiley Gidget!

Hope you have an awesome day with lots of cake and pressies!

Ooh thanks for the pic! *saves to sketch later*

Articles are wonderful too though a tad to small on the eyes for me to read the print. Can't say I didn't give it a try though!

One thing is for certain. It looked totally freaking cold there. When icicles begin to form on facial hair (eyebrows, beards, etc...) then you know it's waay below zero!

Yup! I remember that too. Was funny how Michael acted out how Amanda, Janet and the rest played the "lost lamb" look with the men too I thought.

Thanks for the article link Shep! Pictures were all awesome but especially the one of Amanda. mmm...very H-O-T! Never was much of an Atlantis fan, but I'm really looking forward for season 4 to start now.

ooh and Scifi channel is beginning a run of the top 6 fan-voted Stargate episodes right now! How awesome is that? My very favorite eppy 'Moebius' is starting so off I go to gaze in adoration and chuckle at the geeky Sam and Daniel in this one. whee!

Oh I am glad that you all liked the article!!

Amanda looked lovely!!!

Shep of course was hot too!!

SheppyD x

Comment

Happy Birthday Samfan31 And Sg!!!!! Have A Great Day!!!

Comment

Amanda looked lovely!!!

SheppyD x
                Yep, no doubting that
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Amanda looked lovely!!!

SheppyD x
                  Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Yep, no doubting that
                  Yeah I agree too

Originally posted by Coley View Post
                  Happy Birthday Samfan31 And Sg!!!!! Have A Great Day!!!
                  Originally posted by 1speed4Sam View Post
                  Happy Birthday SamFan31 and SmileyGidget!!!
                  Did somebody mention cake?
                  Coley and 1speed4Sam... Great to see you both here.

man I am getting no work done today with the release of Sanctuary webi 8 and all these great articles
                  Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 31 August 2007, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Comment

so one of the articles said during the first SG-1 movie Ark of Truth
                      Spoiler:
                      That Sam was aboard a ship a lot fighting with the replicators. they survived??... or are we talking about the replicators from the Pegasus Galaxy? Any ideas, thoughts, comments? I would love to see repli-carter again but I doubt it since a lot of the spoilers are out and no one has mentioned it. That would be cool though. You think this is leading into Sam joining Atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam View Post
                        Ditto! Happy Birthday to you both

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

cos I wasn't concentrating earlier...

Happy birthday SamFan1 and SmileyGidget!

really wasn't concentrating...I forgot to pack trousers for my change of clothes after training and have just eaten a lovely dinner in a very nice restaurant in a pair of scruffy, stained and muddy shorts...(and tshirt, underwear socks and shoes etc, though those were all clean) I am glad I have patient and difficult to embarrass friends.

The scans are awesome too! I shall examine more closely when my brain has had some sleep *looks forward to fun in the morning*
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

NC

Comment

Just so you know that we haven't forgotten you,

NC

Comment

From the official magazine, here are scans from the article titled "The A to Z of Samantha Carter." They've done these A to Z features for most of the characters, and I don't always agree with some of the statements. I don't think you can call them canon; in some cases they read like fan fiction. This one was obviously written by a shipper, so be warned. By the way, the print is small on all of them, (Photobucket restricts the size of the photos, apparently), but on pages 3 and 4, it's not just your eyes. The print is really really fuzzy in my copy of the magazine and the white print on blue background doesn't help. But at least you can enoly the pictures on those pages.

Spoilers for size again, and I'll spread them over two posts.

Spoiler:

NC

Comment

Working...
                                X