X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    sam and rodney????

not if he was the last man on earth and she was out of batteries

Sweetie, I think it would still be NOT if she did run out of batteries. They aren't the ONLY way to go you know.

The things I miss when I'm gone for a few days. RL has been kicking my eema lately and I haven't had the energy to stay online much after getting off work.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist View Post
      No.

Never.

Carter could absolutely create a fantastic doohickey that would satisfy her needs if there were no other men around besides McKay! There would never be a need to resort to McKay!

Actually, if Sam did run out of batteries, McKay could come in handy...put him in a human sized hamster wheel and he could power Sam's doohicky for her. Naturally he'd be blindfolded and have earplugs in.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hey gang!

Popping back in 'cause I've had a hankering for making a Sam vid, but I can't quite find the right song for her. If anyone has any suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated! PM me if you can, I don't know how much I'll get to check the thread the next few days.
        Pixie's Haven

Comment

Originally posted by pixiesio View Post
          Hey gang!

Popping back in 'cause I've had a hankering for making a Sam vid, but I can't quite find the right song for her. If anyone has any suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated! PM me if you can, I don't know how much I'll get to check the thread the next few days.
          In honor of Rodney: U and Ur Hand by Pink
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
          Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
            Oh man, I totally just PM'ed her that suggestion! Haha, nice. But it'd have to apply to all the boys - good, annoying and evil.

*cough* Ba'al! *cough*

Comment

In honor of Amanda's performance in Children of a Lesser God, I wanted to share these amazing videos. A music producer in Detroit is making versions of music videos for the deaf.

http://www.d-pan.com/index.php?optio...d=36&Itemid=45

http://www.d-pan.com/index.php?optio...d=13&Itemid=35
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

Bwahahahaha!!! You and spaz think too much alike.
                Pixie's Haven

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                  oh ohw better watch out those samandans can get dangerous at exercise time
                  Dodgeball in the sanctuary with the monsters, anyone?

I call dibs on Bigfoot. And Spazzy.
                  Last edited by scifithinker; 08 August 2007, 02:51 PM.
                  sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                  May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Given Sam's history in the show (and all the whump ) I suggested Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by pixiesio View Post
                      Bwahahahaha!!! You and spaz think too much alike.
                      Well, if you're opening it up to votes... I guess you have a leading option.

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                      Dodgeball in the sanctuary with the monsters, anyone?

I call dibs on Bigfoot. And Spazzy.
                      Sweet! Now you're all goin' down!

*hides behind Bigfoot until he is inevitably hit*

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      Given Sam's history in the show (and all the whump ) I suggested Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi
                      Yep. A little Bon Jovi action never hurt anyone.

Comment

*highly amused at the mob of Samandans and abnormals imitating the schoolyard at recess*
                        Oy! Watch where you're throwing that ball!!

I watched the shuttle launch this morning (evening US) and I wonder what goes through Sam's mind when something from the traditional space program comes to her attention?

Happiness at the set of circumstances that changed her course and led her to the Stargate?
                        Last edited by RealmOfX; 08 August 2007, 03:20 PM.
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                          And crazy enough that wasn't the part that I got traumatized off It was something Neep said...pregnant and... ARGH!!!! get it out of my head!!!
                          I aim to please. *bows*

Originally posted by astrogeologist View Post
                          No.

Never.

Carter could absolutely create a fantastic doohickey that would satisfy her needs if there were no other men around besides McKay! There would never be a need to resort to McKay!
                          Cough. Naqahdah generator powered.

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                          LOL My computer has that kind of relationship with my son! I can sit here and argue with it for hours, but the minute I call him down to deal with it, it sits up, smiles and says "What?"

Kay aka Mumsey
                          Heh, I do that to my mum
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            sam and rodney????

not if he was the last man on earth and she was out of batteries
                            I used to think so, strongly, but I watched Grace Under Pressure a few days ago. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it, quite much, in fact. Maybe because I knew it was Rodney's fantasy. I may feel very differently if it were Sam's or the TPTB's.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                              Actually, if Sam did run out of batteries, McKay could come in handy...put him in a human sized hamster wheel and he could power Sam's doohicky for her. Naturally he'd be blindfolded and have earplugs in.
                              And the award for my favourite post of the day is awarded to SunKrux. Congratulations for giving me an image that although highly disturbing, I can cope with because its just so surreal and insane, and therefore amuses me greatly
                              sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

In honor of Amanda's performance in Children of a Lesser God, I wanted to share these amazing videos. A music producer in Detroit is making versions of music videos for the deaf.

http://www.d-pan.com/index.php?optio...d=36&Itemid=45

http://www.d-pan.com/index.php?optio...d=13&Itemid=35
                                Very nice. I especially liked the first one.

Comment

Working...
                                X