No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw COLD LAZARUS to day it was so cool i loved sams reaction when tealc asked if her and daniel had gotten permission for him to fire his staff in the gate room

very cool
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

CAMERON MITCHELL, WILL YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE STICKING THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter: *thinking* 'can i watch where he's sticking that thing?????'
      Teehee. Ah, I love caption games!
      "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        I didn't leave any teeth marks did I?? I really try to not bite...hard!!
        Least you can bite....one of my teeth fell apart while I was eating lunch....no biting for me, it freaking hurts, also no ice cream and no Tea til I get it fixed thursday..*mutters*
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

oh i just remamberd yesterday i saw the movie degree of gilt on the halmark channel they had it in two parts i saw the first part which i loved amanda is realy great but i missed the second part can anyone tell me what happens becase i was wondering is amanda in the second part as well ?

Next time im going to record it

yay! love watching amandas movies
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
            ...this IS the best place to visit on the net as far as being AT friendly!!
            If they need any Samandans to stand in for a webisode...I'll volunteer...gladly...I can just picture the cage they keep us in...complete with blue jelly shots and pictures of Amanda all over the walls...and when Helen comes to "visit"...we'd all look at her with adoring eyes...like the little aliens in the movie ToyStory when they look at the claw!...hhhmmmm...Amanda!!!!:P
            LOL! Exactly right. No stretch there--I think we do that already...

Comment

This is a daily reminder to give love to Sam's hair.

Vote Here

If you'd like. I'm just suggesting, not ordering

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                Sally got her question answered by Joe. SGA/Sam:
                Spoiler:
                Majorsal writes: “In reading the blog posts, the gene therapy thinger was brought up; will Sam have this done too?”

Answer: Given how long the gene therapy has been available and that Ancient tech exists in both the Milky Way and the Pegasus Galaxy, it would make sense that Sam and the other members of SG-1 would have received the gene therapy - with negligible results.
                hhhmmm. interesting.
                Spoiler:
                i always just assumed that they never tried the gene therapy. is joe implying that because sam has a goa'uld protein marker and naquadah in her system, (and teal'c is jaffa) that the ancient gene thingy wouldn't work on her?

or is he just makin' stuff up as he goes along to explain why they don't want sam and co. to have the ancient gene?

(i think its the last bit)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
                  hhhmmm. interesting.
                  Spoiler:
                  i always just assumed that they never tried the gene therapy. is joe implying that because sam has a goa'uld protein marker and naquadah in her system, (and teal'c is jaffa) that the ancient gene thingy wouldn't work on her?

or is he just makin' stuff up as he goes along to explain why they don't want sam and co. to have the ancient gene?

Well...

Spoiler:
                  Not everyone will respond positively to the gene therapy. Sometimes it just doesn't work. Personally, I'm glad the gene therapy didn't work on Sam. It's more realistic that way.

And McKay deserves to gloat about something.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                    Well...

Spoiler:
                    Not everyone will respond positively to the gene therapy. Sometimes it just doesn't work. Personally, I'm glad the gene therapy didn't work on Sam. It's more realistic that way.

And McKay deserves to gloat about something.
                    Ah but JM didn't actually say that, he gave his usual ambiguous answer. I'm with SB on this it was probably option 2
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                      Ah but JM didn't actually say that, he gave his usual ambiguous answer. I'm with SB on this it was probably option 2
                      Yeah.

Spoiler:
                      I guess I just don't think it's that bad if Sam didn't take the gene therapy, or even if the writers didn't think about giving it to her. It's interesting that it never came up, though.

Comment

Yeah.

Spoiler:
                        I guess I just don't think it's that bad if Sam didn't take the gene therapy, or even if the writers didn't think about giving it to her.
                        I'm still undecided about
                        Spoiler:
                        whether or not I'd like Sam to have successful gene therapy. I can think of good aspects for stories either with it working or not but I really want Sam to be able to fly a puddle jumper
                        -

Comment

Yeah.

Spoiler:
                          I guess I just don't think it's that bad if Sam didn't take the gene therapy, or even if the writers didn't think about giving it to her. It's interesting that it never came up, though.
                          oh i totally agree
                          Spoiler:
                          i don't think its bad. i don't think sam should have the ancient gene. i think that would be too easy. i'm glad they didn't decide to give anyone and everyone the ability.

i had always assumed that sam, daniel, teal'c and all just didn't want to get the procedure done. i never thought that they would have tried it and had it fail, just because i assumed they would have mentioned it or shown it. which is why i'm thinking now that they're just making up reasons why now, when its been asked.

i do wonder will they address it on the show though. i doubt it though. not too bothered either way though.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                            Sally got her question answered by Joe. SGA/Sam:
                            Spoiler:
                            Majorsal writes: “In reading the blog posts, the gene therapy thinger was brought up; will Sam have this done too?”

Answer: Given how long the gene therapy has been available and that Ancient tech exists in both the Milky Way and the Pegasus Galaxy, it would make sense that Sam and the other members of SG-1 would have received the gene therapy - with negligible results.
                            Spoiler:
                            as i asked on another thread (joe's blog thread); i guess that means that sam won't have the ability to run ancient stuff?

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
                              hhhmmm. interesting.
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              since i wasn't really sure 'what' the gene therapy thing was, i didn't think of your ideas. good ideas too.

i don't know how this will effect sam's ability to be a leader at atlantis. i'm assuming then that there's enough ppl there that have the gene therapy thing to help in an emergency? but what if sam's alone? maybe she'll juryrig something to make it work, like she's always did? *thumbs up to sam's brain*

sally

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                I'm still undecided about
                                Spoiler:
                                whether or not I'd like Sam to have successful gene therapy. I can think of good aspects for stories either with it working or not but I really want Sam to be able to fly a puddle jumper

Spoiler:
                                argh. now see, it *will* hinder her. i want to see her fly all types of ships, especially ones specific to atlantis.

but like i said above in some other post, maybe sam will macgyver something.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X