Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    You are such a silly Are you sleep-deprived again? (OK, you're always sleep-deprived, but still...). Try to think of having Amanda Tapping on the brain as being a good thing? Think what might take AT's place in your brain if otherwise (scary thought)
    Oh and people told AT this was a *safe* place to visit on the internet.
    As down to earth as she seems, I sometimes wonder if she thinks we're all a bit

nuts.
    Hopefully she knows we're harmless whackos.

Will Zimmerman: Why do these creatures have their own wing in the Sanctuary? What are they?

Helen Magnus: They call themselves Samandans. They're mostly harmless, but they tend to be overly excitable. We keep them here for their own protection.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

nuts.

Will Zimmerman: Why do these creatures have their own wing in the Sanctuary? What are they?

Helen Magnus: They call themselves Samandans. They're mostly harmless, but they tend to be overly excitable. We keep them here for their own protection.
      LOL, sounds about right
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

nuts.

well some do bite now and then But mostly they are harmless yes

Comment

nuts.

Hey Everyone,

I'm back from a day away from GW yesterday, I missed you all!

((((Samandans))))

jckfan I love your post, ROTFLMAO!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Has anyone voted in the Viewer's Choice poll at SciFi? Morjana posted the info in her thread.

The eps with the most votes will be aired during the Viewer's Choice Marathon on Friday, August 31. You can vote for your favorites here.

As Morjana also pointed out, picking 6 episodes out of 214 is no easy task.

I don't know about anyone else, but I ended up picking the epic ones, like The Lost City, New Order, Reckoning, Threads, etc.

Comment

nuts.

Jckfan! Amanda is at least as loopy as many of us. The behind the scenes stuff!!

She might be down to earth about her craft (and family) but.. anything else.

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

nuts.

LOL

Wouldn't let me green you.
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Thats brilliant! Would green ya if I could!
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Has anyone seen this pic?! It's risque, but clean. I hope I don't get modded for this.

Spoiler:
                    Removed by antoa's advice. Thanks love. I guess those who are interested by it can pm me and I'll send it.

Dear *insert deity*, I fell in love after seeing this pic. I thought it was the sexiest and yet clean picture I have ever seen. She's so cool...all I have to say is that Teal'c's level of honor is great to overlook teh hotness and not beat Jack to a pulp.

Here is my sexy powerful pic that I adore....she's so...wow!! Where have I been?!

And my naughty and rough:

*pic Originally posted by someone named Radu on a foreign Abydos Gate Forum.
                    Last edited by vaberella; 06 August 2007, 11:27 AM.
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

nuts.

Helen continues: They do an admirable job keeping themselves occupied and amused.

BTW, I have never drawn faces on my plate with condiments; therefore, I cannot be deemed whacko.
                      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                        Ok, at first I had no idea what you were talking about...but do you mean like those wallpapers with cats in silly poses and captions with lots of zzzzzz's...like Eileen posts sometimes? Or am I way off here?
                        Gosh i still have no idea what your talking about, Gosh i get lost easily.

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                        You are such a silly Are you sleep-deprived again? (OK, you're always sleep-deprived, but still...). Try to think of having Amanda Tapping on the brain as being a good thing? Think what might take AT's place in your brain if otherwise (scary thought)
                        OH my gosh. What Would Replace it???? I cant bear the thougth, I could be awefully scary. Oh I know what Id think about....What it would be like if I wasnt thinking about Amanda

nuts.

You wana know something really funny, I read that first light and burst out laughing. And If she thought that she would probably be correct, Actually lets just take out the Probably, Shed be correct. I mean I know i said it before, She one of the things keeping me out of a mental hospital, No im so serious. My Counceler even mad a hint about me and Mental hospitals , It was as a joke but u know With ot Amanda (and a fue other things) shes not to far off. I hope she knows too . Oh and I love the Helen & Will's little convo there very funny

Love Ya All
                        <3 AT_Fan <3
                        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                          Helen continues: They do an admirable job keeping themselves occupied and amused.

BTW, I have never drawn faces on my plate with condiments; therefore, I cannot be deemed whacko.
                          But I bet you've drawn then on a dirty car or on the TV screen.

So... whacko it is.

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Sally got her question answered by Joe. SGA/Sam:
                            Spoiler:
                            Majorsal writes: “In reading the blog posts, the gene therapy thinger was brought up; will Sam have this done too?”

Answer: Given how long the gene therapy has been available and that Ancient tech exists in both the Milky Way and the Pegasus Galaxy, it would make sense that Sam and the other members of SG-1 would have received the gene therapy - with negligible results.

Comment

...this IS the best place to visit on the net as far as being AT friendly!!
                              If they need any Samandans to stand in for a webisode...I'll volunteer...gladly...I can just picture the cage they keep us in...complete with blue jelly shots and pictures of Amanda all over the walls...and when Helen comes to "visit"...we'd all look at her with adoring eyes...like the little aliens in the movie ToyStory when they look at the claw!...hhhmmmm...Amanda!!!!
                              Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                              well some do bite now and then But mostly they are harmless yes
                              I didn't leave any teeth marks did I?? I really try to not bite...hard!!
                              Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                              Sally got her question answered by Joe. SGA/Sam:
                              Spoiler:
                              Majorsal writes: “In reading the blog posts, the gene therapy thinger was brought up; will Sam have this done too?”

Answer: Given how long the gene therapy has been available and that Ancient tech exists in both the Milky Way and the Pegasus Galaxy, it would make sense that Sam and the other members of SG-1 would have received the gene therapy - with negligible results.
                              Oh cool...WTG Sally...good question too...never thought much about that but I guess it's pretty conclusive then!!

Night all...take care and hug your loved ones!
                              (((Samanda)))
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                                I didn't leave any teeth marks did I?? I really try to not bite...hard!!
                                Gaarrrrrrrr!
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X