Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cascade View Post
    I came across this on YouTube last night - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRPn1L6izlo

This has probably been posted at somepoint before, but as I'm new to these forums, I thought I'd ask if anyone knew what this video was about...if there is a logical explanation. I tried to find the full video that the clip was from, but alas, I couldn't. It's quite bizarre, but I couldn't help laughing.
    It was of the extra of 200 that aired before they showed the 200th episode, I am not sure what the question was what said before, but I am sure someone else will know and will post it here

Comment

I came across this on YouTube last night - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRPn1L6izlo

This has probably been posted at somepoint before, but as I'm new to these forums, I thought I'd ask if anyone knew what this video was about...if there is a logical explanation. I tried to find the full video that the clip was from, but alas, I couldn't. It's quite bizarre, but I couldn't help laughing.
      Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      It was of the extra of 200 that aired before they showed the 200th episode, I am not sure what the question was what said before, but I am sure someone else will know and will post it here
      I may be wrong but I think that bit was about people reactions at SJ wedding in "200"

Comment

Originally posted by sgmaryjune View Post
        I saw this video some time back and thought is was so, so funny. I find myself imitating her several times a year when things get exciting. People look at me like a am crazy but I just laugh. How many of you quote Stargate and get strange looks? LOL
        Not when a lot of your friends watch it/you're forced them to. Such are my evil ways
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

That clip followed this one in the 200th Special.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUQDpubQ2CY
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
            More Captionary

Cam: *sees what just happened*
            Walter: *wonders why Col. Carter has such an expression*
            Sam: *turns around to the airman behind her* Next time, you lose that hand!
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
              More Captionary

Just then, Vala tested the range on the remote-control doohickey...
              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                Great thanks Ann for the link....ah spoilers Ann....mega spoilers in article, Ann....and don't you be blaming Mandy and I for this one!
                lol oops... yeah major spoilers for the article!! Definitely worth reading if you don't mind being spoiled. What do you mean I can't blame you and Mandy... surely there is a way

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth View Post
                  Hiya All

The preview for the 7th Webisode of Sanctuary is now up! Go here for a list of video sites you can view it on.

Plus
                  Spoiler:
                  Amanda in a suit & tie with a BFG... hopefully AD is reading this

Myrth
                  woohoo! loved this! I don't know if I can wait another week for this webisode!! I'm loving all these characters!

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                    Just then, Vala tested the range on the remote-control doohickey...
                    And Scari's back with a vengeance.

I am, once again, very amused.
                    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Another pic for Captionary....

Sam: So I took their heads and smacked them together like so.
                      Thelana: Daniel and Vala must indeed be trying.

Comment

Another pic for Captionary....

Boy, those Jaffa and their...staff weapons.
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

*puts best sprint on to catch up* I'm sleep deprived and been having far too much fun all weekend.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          Sam please
                          No
                          Please?
                          No
                          pretty please?
                          Vala, i said no. You cannot Do my Hickie
                          Teal'c thinking: Damn.
                          Great caption! really made my smile and snicker.

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          Sam: So I took their heads and smacked them together like so.
                          Thelana: Daniel and Vala must indeed be trying.
                          Hahaha...good one!

And Sam Carter is a great character....*wiggles*
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Hiya All

The preview for the 7th Webisode of Sanctuary is now up! Go here for a list of video sites you can view it on.

Plus
                            Spoiler:

Myrth
                            LOVE the suit & tie!! She looks awesome Can't wait, it'll be amazing as usual!!! one week to go...

Comment

That clip followed this one in the 200th Special.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUQDpubQ2CY
                              Thanks. I'm still not quite following the flag clip...maybe finding the one after it will help too. It's not at all important, I was just amused by it.

Hiya All

Plus
                              Spoiler:

Myrth
                              Yay! Looks good. Only just over a week to wait for it, woo. It's just a shame this current series is reaching a close...I hope it won't be too long before the next one...I'm hooked!
                              Last edited by Cascade; 05 August 2007, 02:05 PM.
                              "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

This is a daily reminder to give Sam's hair some love!

Vote here!

If you'd like. I'm no ordering anyone to do anything. I just thought it would be fun to ralley the support for Sam's fabulous hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X